curious

Frankfort, KY

#1 Oct 21, 2009
Hey, has anyone seen Mike Douglas lately? I havent seen him in ever and wondered what happened to him. He was always so funny and cool.
who

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Oct 21, 2009
curious wrote:
Hey, has anyone seen Mike Douglas lately? I havent seen him in ever and wondered what happened to him. He was always so funny and cool.
what mike douglas u want to know about how old is he? Cuz if its the one who was from williamsburg or said he was he is probably back in his office with ATF (police). So b4 I say anything else let me know who u are speaking of....
someone

Georgetown, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2009
yes i am talking about the one from williamsburg. what do you mean ATF? He's a cop?!
princess

Georgetown, KY

#4 Oct 23, 2009
i didnt know he was a cop!!!! i slept with him!!
princess

Georgetown, KY

#6 Oct 24, 2009
no im not jill.i know who she is but really dont know her. i am shocked about mike. i never would have guessed that. well it is good to know now, but it sounds like he wont be back around anyway. too bad i thought he was cool.
lost

Aurora, CO

#7 Nov 4, 2009
Who, Mike Douglas lived in W'burg since he was a kid. So he was not some kind of secret squirrel plant for the ATF. Don't know about the Marshals though, you never know it could be possible?

Princess, who didn't sleep with him? He was kind of loose if you know what I mean.
who

United States

#8 Nov 5, 2009
lost wrote:
Who, Mike Douglas lived in W'burg since he was a kid. So he was not some kind of secret squirrel plant for the ATF. Don't know about the Marshals though, you never know it could be possible?
Princess, who didn't sleep with him? He was kind of loose if you know what I mean.
yea I know all about him. The person I know he busted, met him thru a friend and they became friends for about 2 years (2 year invistagation) it was all setup that way. And I'm telling u when the dude busted went to court mike was there to testify and was wearing a badge. We didn't think he was either lol. O well. Jill still in town and working at the medical card place (foodstamp office) thought about going up there n asking her what she knows. The little girl she had did look like mike. But idk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Often Toyota Pays Bonuses? How much? (Jan '13) 3 hr Run 101
Does any one know a John Raymond? 4 hr Need to know 1
Is Chris kestler out?? 4 hr Chris chick 5
Rooster's (Dec '16) 6 hr Rooster 73
Mancenos Pizza 6 hr MarioLovesPizza 3
Quik Stop girl 9 hr well 3
Ronald Burke 22 hr Timber 2

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance