flipper

United States

#1 Jul 8, 2012
Olny 55% of pepole can raed tihs. I cdn'uolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The pheonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rseearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I was awlyas tghuat slpeling was ipmorantt!
Cutworm

United States

#3 Jul 9, 2012
Kayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your spelling is on par with the hicks of Gtown topix!
amen Kayla !! By the way would live to chat with you my email is [email protected]
cool

Stanton, KY

#4 Jul 9, 2012
I think that's cool. But I think only strong readers will "get it".
Haha

Georgetown, KY

#5 Jul 9, 2012
That is interesting! Yes only strong readers will get it. I bet Kayla and cutworm spent an hour trying to read it!!!!
der

AOL

#6 Jul 9, 2012
Haha wrote:
That is interesting! Yes only strong readers will get it. I bet Kayla and cutworm spent an hour trying to read it!!!!
LOL go back and read cutworms,,,i would <live> to talk to you BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHA total i diots
Cutworm

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 9, 2012
der wrote:
<quoted text> LOL go back and read cutworms,,,i would <live> to talk to you BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHA total i diots
ha ha ha good one you small festered boil ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
newly remodeled baymont inn 2 hr phillip 5
Whitney at Pilot (Jun '15) 3 hr i kno 8
Any girls into bdsm 4 hr Yepp 12
Help with different ways to get hired by Toyota 8 hr Curious 8
comparison to totota policy for missing work 10 hr Be smart 5
God bless president Trump 13 hr sure 22
Toyota JD Powers 1 16 hr yepp 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages