Pedifiles around schools

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kitten

Petersburg, WV

#1 Oct 29, 2010
Parents should talk to their kids about the fact that pedifiles are no longer legally kept away from schools and how they should walk in groups. There are 2 pedifiles that live in the subdivision by Southern Elementry, and one that drives an ice cream truck through the subdivision. I normally would sit outside and keep as close an eye on the kids as I could, but I moved and can no longer watch them walking too and from school. . . So please talk to your children, I know that two of them prefer boys ages 6-10, but just try to keep them together the one on Potomac has been trying to follow kids.
questions

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Oct 29, 2010
Have you told the cops?
Kitten

Petersburg, WV

#3 Oct 29, 2010
My friend has, they've warned him (we call the Potomac pedofile the joker, cause when he smiles thats who he looks like). She watches out for the kids too, but the police keep telling her there is nothing they can do until he does something to a poor little kid. Pedofiles had the law changed because it was 'unconstitutional'.
Kitten

Petersburg, WV

#4 Oct 29, 2010
I had talked to the joker once when he was walking before I knew who he was. I have 3 kids and the oldest is 4. I was talking to my old neighbor who didn't have any kids (mine played frequently, pretty well daily, in both yards) and he stopped to 'warn' me that there was a pedofile across the street and that he wanted to kick his ass, and he wanted to warn me, because he knew that my friend's kids were grown. . . Meaning he'd been watching fairly closely since mine played in both yards.
uneeda job

Winchester, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2010
what's the potomac guy's name. I only know of the Power guy on Fairfax.
sick

Dayton, OH

#7 Oct 30, 2010
there is one on showalter. right at the light by southern. I did the address search. where it shows you those living near you... sick B*stards. said the age of his victim was 6.
Kitten

Petersburg, WV

#8 Oct 31, 2010
I must have missed that one, would you like to post it, the name and details?
liked it

Richmond, KY

#9 Oct 31, 2010
I haven't seen that one either. I'll check.
liked it

Richmond, KY

#10 Oct 31, 2010
sho nuff, there it is. 137 showalter. But the map makes it look like he's down a ways from the light. Not that it really matters. So, one on showalter, on on potomac, and one on fairfax. All within 1/2 mile of southern elementary.

nice.
sick

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Oct 31, 2010
Reg ID: 13291
Name: MORRIS, WAYNE EARL JR
Birth Date: 04/26/1966 Sex: MALE
Race: WHITE
Height: 5 FT 11 IN Weight: 190 LBS
Hair Color: BROWN Eye Color: BLUE

Aliases
MORRIS, EARL WAYNE BUDDY MORRIS, WAYNE EARL
MORRIS, WAYNE MORRIS, BUDDY
MORRIS, WAYNE E MORRIS, WAYNE EARL
MORRES, EARL MORRES, WAYNE EARL
MORRES, WAYNE

Reg Type: LIFETIME
Reg Status: COMPLIANT
**** ON SUPERVISED RELEASE: NO ****
In order to track this offender via e-mail
click here: Track Offender

Address Information
Home: 137 SHOWALTER GEORGETOWN KY 40324 SCOTT COUNTY
A map of this registrant's address may be available, click here to view it.

Offenses Requiring Registration
Offense:- CRIMES FROM OTHER STAtes
Age of Victim: 6
Remarks:**MOVE IN OFFENDER FROM TENNESSEE, ORIGINAL GEORGIA CONVICTION FOR SEXUAL BATTERY**

137 Showalter drive
Kitten

Petersburg, WV

#12 Oct 31, 2010
Thank you, I have problems finding out about the transfers from other states.
questions

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Nov 1, 2010
What's the website to check?
sick

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Nov 1, 2010
http://kspsor.state.ky.us/

then put in the county u want to search.. or city. And you are welcome Kitten. This is the ky state police website and u can search every county in Kentucky! I checked the city data site and the one I posted has him listed on Cincinatti pike so its not updated.
sick

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Nov 1, 2010
oh and @ "liked it" 137 showalter is the 2nd house on left - right b4 the light if coming from (so its 2nd house from light) broadway. I live on Showalter and pass it daily. I guess the map is off a bit or it may just look further down.
fan

United States

#16 Nov 1, 2010
Yes, I see that it is just one house down from the corner. OK, I hope this isn't true, but I think that there are 3 girls and a boy that live there also. Hopefully they have moved since I knew they lived there.
Kitten

Petersburg, WV

#17 Nov 1, 2010
Sorry, I decided to do a little checking on this one and was told that it was the result of a domestic dispute and divorce and the mother/wife accused him of it and that child(ren) went along with the mother's story. Can't swear to it, but it's what I was told by a reliable source.
Nope

United States

#18 Nov 1, 2010
Kitten wrote:
Sorry, I decided to do a little checking on this one and was told that it was the result of a domestic dispute and divorce and the mother/wife accused him of it and that child(ren) went along with the mother's story. Can't swear to it, but it's what I was told by a reliable source.
. 3 girls and a boy live there. And it was Not a lie! I know and thats all i will comment on!
sick

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Nov 1, 2010
well that doesn't surprise me!! I bet every pedophile denys their charges. Evidently he did something or he wouldn't be registered the way i see things. of course they are going to tell everyone they didn't do it! think about it. I say beware if he is on the list and he is.
Kitten

Petersburg, WV

#20 Nov 1, 2010
I'm not saying that he didn't do it, I hadn't heard of him, asked around and posted what I was told by somebody that I trust. It's not like I was saying he didn't do it or to trust it, I even said that it was just what I was told, not that I would let him babysit or near my kids. Bear in mind who started the thread trying to warn parents who don't know.
sick

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Nov 1, 2010
you misunderstood.. I was only saying. parents should still be aware... because i'm sure they all say they didnt do it. especially if you heard from someone who may be friends with him or something I wasn't saying anything negative towards your comment. i was just explaining to people to understand both sides. I don't know any of the parties involved i just know if someone is listed on that site.. that person raises concern to me. I wouldn't u to think about my points too :) Nobody is going to admit to being such a lowlife sicko. that's my main point. sorry i wasn't saying you believed it to be untrue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global SQ Toyota - People Link Staffing (Jul '16) 2 hr Yo mom 10
Jeffery Parker 4 hr YourDumb 3
WTF!! Snitch Snitch Snitch 4 hr why 22
Anyone know her? 6 hr curious105 4
Local Feed 7 hr minnieme 4
Kelly Services Tmmk (Nov '11) Sun Bonk 1,222
victoria estates (Aug '12) Sun glamorgirl 136

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance