#2 Oct 5, 2012
Parent wrote:
She needs to be put out in her head.

Has done nothing good for our children.
On
patrick fitzmichael

Sarasota, FL

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Any chance this will reach the principals of any of the middle schools?
lol

Georgetown, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
patrick fitzmichael wrote:
Any chance this will reach the principals of any of the middle schools?
Or the elementary level. Out principal needs to be canned
one of many pissed off

Roy, WA

#8 Oct 9, 2012
I would like to know how the school board can give this joke of a superintendent a 15% raise and give teachers,custodian,s principal,s ,busdriver,scafe staff,nothing. I could go on and on.These are the people thatshould have got a raise!!!It has been 4 yrs.since these dedicated employes have recieved their1%.Some one should of just bought her a new dresslol!!I believe she could use a spare!!
Make a Change

Georgetown, KY

#9 Oct 10, 2012
one of many pissed off wrote:
I would like to know how the school board can give this joke of a superintendent a 15% raise and give teachers,custodian,s principal,s ,busdriver,scafe staff,nothing. I could go on and on.These are the people thatshould have got a raise!!!It has been 4 yrs.since these dedicated employes have recieved their1%.Some one should of just bought her a new dresslol!!I believe she could use a spare!!
If you want a change at the top you must make a changes on your school board. Keep Haly on board vote rest out. You know things are bad when the administration of the school system is trying to keep new members off the board? Now is time to talk to your neighbors to make change.
please

Frankfort, KY

#10 Oct 10, 2012
I wish they would get rid of Western principal..She has to be the worse person in the world to work for..
please

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2012
please wrote:
I wish they would get rid of Western principal..She has to be the worse person in the world to work for..
have u met Bryan Blankenship? He is a horrible excuse for a leader. Out of the building all the time and he hits on teacher and parents and makes things uncomfortable. He's disgusting. He needs to be worried about my
Children not about getting somebody in the sack. U go by to meet with him an hes never there. Pathetic.
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#12 Oct 12, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>have u met Bryan Blankenship? He is a horrible excuse for a leader. Out of the building all the time and he hits on teacher and parents and makes things uncomfortable. He's disgusting. He needs to be worried about my
Children not about getting somebody in the sack. U go by to meet with him an hes never there. Pathetic.
I think you do not no what you are talking about.
Steve

Georgetown, KY

#13 Nov 3, 2012
Re: Bryan Blankenship. He uses a fear-based approach to leadership; pits staff members against one another, rewards snitches, spies on staff via the intercom system, bullies & threatens staff. In addition, he is disrespectful to parents. He is empowered because he has "special" friends at Central Office. Given his approach to leadership and disrespect for parents, I believe that he should be promoted so he can work more closely with his "special" friends at Central Office!
Steve

Georgetown, KY

#14 Nov 6, 2012
Guess Putty can't take honest criticism. So are y'all editing Topix on school time?-- Great forums....we know who likes anal sex, where to buy drugs and where to find animals to abuse....but poor little Putty needs to be protected from the truth. I believe concerned parents and community members need to start planning legal action against the district.
teacher

United States

#15 Nov 6, 2012
Steve wrote:
Guess Putty can't take honest criticism. So are y'all editing Topix on school time?-- Great forums....we know who likes anal sex, where to buy drugs and where to find animals to abuse....but poor little Putty needs to be protected from the truth. I believe concerned parents and community members need to start planning legal action against the district.
No school today!
We voted and can only pray for change.

Steve

Georgetown, KY

#16 Nov 6, 2012
teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
No school today!
We voted and can only pray for change.
Teachers are the heros! Teachers must educate our children in spite of barriers to learning. Every teacher encounters children who come to school hungry, tired or emotionally distressed due to problems at home. Teachers are under appreciated and under paid by administration. Teachers change lives for the better. When's the last time you witnessed an administrator wiping a child's runny nose or finding a winter coat for a child in need. When is the last time a Central Office administrator visited your classroom or acknowledged your name rather than call you "honey" in the rare event that you cross paths?-- And yes, I realize that schools were closed so that voting could take place.-- I voted today and took along a young neighbor boy who was afraid to be home alone while his single mother worked in a factory to support her child. The little boy fretted that he was not dress well enough to go inside to vote. He learned a valuable lesson. It doesn't matter whether you are rich or poor, black or white, well-dressed or wearing second hand clothes....he learned that all Americans have a right and obligation to vote.-- I voted and now I am praying.
Steve

Georgetown, KY

#17 Nov 6, 2012
P.S. To Teacher. Didn't mean to imply that teachers are monitoring Topix....I was referring to the C.O. public relations staff....and yes, we actually pay people to do that stuff.
Change is Coming

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 6, 2012
Change is coming!!

So far its, CONWAY and FRYMAN

6 votes between mason and jessie, jessie leading
Steve

Georgetown, KY

#19 Nov 6, 2012
gal pal wrote:
Who is Putty's bottle-blond gal pal - is it her girlfriend? Is Putty bi?
I thought the gal was Putty's personal body guard.
Change is Coming

Richmond, KY

#20 Nov 6, 2012
Board members as follow, Conway-Fryman-Holbert
JustMe

Lebanon, KY

#21 Nov 7, 2012
gal pal wrote:
Who is Putty's bottle-blond gal pal - is it her girlfriend? Is Putty bi?
dumbass!
Carrie

Knoxville, TN

#22 Nov 10, 2012
Her name is Setzer
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#23 Nov 10, 2012
Steve wrote:
Re: Bryan Blankenship. He uses a fear-based approach to leadership; pits staff members against one another, rewards snitches, spies on staff via the intercom system, bullies & threatens staff. In addition, he is disrespectful to parents. He is empowered because he has "special" friends at Central Office. Given his approach to leadership and disrespect for parents, I believe that he should be promoted so he can work more closely with his "special" friends at Central Office!
I work with him and you are wrong
Steve

Georgetown, KY

#24 Nov 10, 2012
uKrocks53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I work with him and you are wrong
By any chance are you the "guidance" counselor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota 45 min Wondering 21
Chanise Wildes 4 hr PutABagOnHerHead 9
Alicia Hillard 7 hr Gtown keeper 3
Anyone know Jessica at Tmmk. 10 hr Concerned 21
victoria estates (Aug '12) 11 hr the truth 73
Black Ops 3 12 hr Battery 1
lets smoke some crack 15 hr hmm 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages