i saw you stealing from goodwill box
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lolli

Georgetown, KY

#21 Dec 27, 2010
by not calling the cops you are in just as much trouble for not reporting a crime, pusse
Tyrone Biggums

Nicholasville, KY

#22 Dec 27, 2010
I saw Goode Nurse stealing from the Goodwill Box !!!
OR WORTHLESS

Anderson, SC

#23 Dec 29, 2010
I know people who steal from the Goodwill all the time and never get caught. They are in need but not because they are trying. They are nothing more then druggies who are trying to get a free ride off anyone and everyone. They are nothing but theives that steal on a daily basis for what they need. They dont work or try to get a real job. Even if they did I am sure noone would hire them. They steal for their kids so they dont have to actually buy anything for them. They are a burden on society. Worthlessly knudging through life taking what they can. And causing people that actually pay for what they get to pay more to off set the cost of what they stole and got away with.
Please share

Winchester, KY

#24 Dec 29, 2010
OR WORTHLESS wrote:
I know people who steal from the Goodwill all the time and never get caught. They are in need but not because they are trying. They are nothing more then druggies who are trying to get a free ride off anyone and everyone. They are nothing but theives that steal on a daily basis for what they need. They dont work or try to get a real job. Even if they did I am sure noone would hire them. They steal for their kids so they dont have to actually buy anything for them. They are a burden on society. Worthlessly knudging through life taking what they can. And causing people that actually pay for what they get to pay more to off set the cost of what they stole and got away with.
Yeah, you are right. Btw, I've never encountered the word "knudging"
Kelly

Morehead, KY

#25 Feb 19, 2011
uh no wrote:
Most people who donate don't really care who gets it. They would be happy to help someone in need. However, as soon as you drop it, it becomes GW property so it is stealing. Whatever, if she wants to take her chances! They do have cameras.
No they dont not outback just saying :D

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26 Feb 20, 2011
liza wrote:
yes the people there sort threw the stuff before it goes out to the floor for sale they keep what they want. They say they dont but donate something nice see if you ever see it out for sale
This is True . I used to know a a dude that worked @ one in Lexington. He made out like a bandit. He said" it is what makes it worth working there."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jaida Martinez 46 min Que 5
leesha southworth 2 hr Anal 10
what does anybody think about leesha??? (Jan '13) 2 hr GUTs 26
joel r. hall postal service looser (Jun '15) 3 hr Clerk 8
joel ray hall at post office is a punk (Sep '15) 3 hr Clerk 22
Now a felon 3 hr Clerk 3
Wendy's on Paris pike 6 hr SlamminSam 2

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance