Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

I SAW YOU TAKING STUFF FROM THE GOODWILL BOX OVER BY KROGER TONIGHT. IT WAS AROUND 11:15PM OR SO,YOU WERE DRIVING A A LIGHT COLORED CAMRY IT LOOKED TO BE SILVER OR GRAY , AND YOU WERE FAT. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT ESPECIALLY BEING SO CLOSE TO THE HOLIDYS. I HOPE YOU SLIP AND FALL ON YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!
really

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

wow, that is crazy
Ashamed of Georgetown

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

I know it don't make it right but Goodwill are crooks anyway.
ashley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

they are a nonprofit organization..how are they crooks?
Justin

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

im sorry i just really wanted all thoes vhs's and old stuffed animals, im so ashamed :(
Ashamed of Georgetown

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

ashley wrote:
they are a nonprofit organization..how are they crooks?
Do some research and see where most of there money goes. The Salvation Army is the biggest frauds out there!
www.ripoffreport.com
sarah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

non profit, crooks, whatever its still sad
well

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Maybe it was something he wasnt suppose to donate and he was just getting it back
liza

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

yes the people there sort threw the stuff before it goes out to the floor for sale they keep what they want. They say they dont but donate something nice see if you ever see it out for sale
Ashamed of Georgetown

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

I used to be over the wharehouse at the Salvation Army Thrift Store in Lexington. The manager would take anything she wanted. I asked for a fold up chair that they threw in the dumpster and she said go get it and I did then she charged me for it! She just quit last week because they got a new Major and this woman is WORSE than the manager. The new Major is raising prices on everything and cutting back on the employees which they treat like trash by the way, she says the store is not making enough money. PEOPLE let me tell you what that store makes on the stuff you donate. They average 2 million dollars a year!!! And that money goes to there regional office in Cincinnati Ohio. They do not use that money for what you think!
bob

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

u mean all that stuff sitting behinde good will isnt free? well damn ive been taking that stuff for years.
liza

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

yes if it went were it should it would be wrong to take .The way i look at it i might as well take it as them
the sad part

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

Yes it is wrong, but, maybe the woman could not afford nothing for her kids or grandkids and they have nice toys sitting out there in the snow and rain and she is thinking why not.

I could understand having her arrested if she was using it to make money but odds are she looking to see if there is something to help her in life or to supply a family in need. Do you know if it rains and you put your stuff out there and it get s wet they just transfer your donation into trash can. It is a sad reality that goodwill can have cars donated to them. Have you ever heard one person say they bought a car from goodwill? No of course not.

You know If you are in need, You should sit there one day and everybody that stops and donates to the box, ask them if you can have it first and I am sure they would rather see it used by someone.

I myself would ask a neighbor if they could use it rather than donate it to goodwill. Or nothing else, My local church, or set it in my yard with a sign free to those who can use it. They say that they help the disable by putting them to work, and that is a good cause heaven help us if we did not take care of our own. But in all reality they are a company making money and what they do with that money is a wonder we all have. Even at christmas they have companies that adopt families, so they don't donate anything from goodwill and what they can't sell goes to third world country. And that is a tax right off for them.
hank

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

I get all my xmas gifts from the back of goodwill at night, free gifts!
jarrod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

who is that hot black gurl who works there?
dont ask

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Judged:

jarrod wrote:
thats my aunt. jemimma
uh no

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Most people who donate don't really care who gets it. They would be happy to help someone in need. However, as soon as you drop it, it becomes GW property so it is stealing. Whatever, if she wants to take her chances! They do have cameras.
haha

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

dont ask wrote:
<quoted text>
thats my aunt. jemimma
LMAO!!
boo hoo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2010

why you cyin if someone needs that crap letting take it means you dont have to do no paper work on it its a donation if someone takes it probably means they need it and have no money hence they are needy leave em alone you bunch of bullies
Really

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2010

Aaahh man, you need yo eyes checked fo real!
jarrod wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Georgetown Forum right now

Search the Georgetown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Rebecca from Flatwoods 138,529
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 14 min Monsenor Fidel Tubino 16,066
father fr. Linh X. Nguyen 29 min baha man 155
Justin E. Smith 36 min gtown 4
toyota cheating husbands 40 min happy truth 38
beast'iality 2 hr supafreak 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Ancient Wolf 81,196
•••
•••
•••
Georgetown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••