Jennifer Gaines
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
eww

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 May 2, 2011
I know Georgetown has its trash...but seriously didn't think it was that gross!
Constance

United States

#2 May 3, 2011
eww wrote:
I know Georgetown has its trash...but seriously didn't think it was that gross!
Look here EWW , before you go calling my friend gross think twice obviously there is a reason you didnt put your name. Own up to it dumbass. She isn't gross or trash so take a big dose of stfu :) PLease and Thanks.
eww

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 May 8, 2011
Haha aw a friend has to take up for her? That's right she doesn't fight on her own. She is gross and so is her whole family. Your prob just as gross so how about you, as you put it, stfu.
HEAVEN HILL

Cincinnati, OH

#4 May 10, 2011
you just keep on believing that she cant fight for herself, you will find out different when you step to her. and you sure don't want her mom or brother on you too. but Jennifer is much too mature to be worrying trash talkers.!!!!
cody

United States

#5 May 10, 2011
Hey Jennifer Gaines is one of my best friends and she ain't trashy... your trashy for Talking shit on here instead of er face
HaHa

United States

#6 May 11, 2011
You just said she can fight her own battles but yet you just put her mom and brother in on it, so right there proves that eww is right..lol..Besides the whole family is screwed up, they are into drugs so bad that they are always selling shit to get out of jail or the courts.They are all the same as long as they have someone with them they talk shit but if they are by their self they don't say shit. Besides all that Jennifer is a nasty,dirty slut who gives and gives but you better watch out because she just might not be giving you just booty.
someone

Dayton, OH

#7 May 12, 2011
look right f*cking now stop talking sh*t about any of them because ther all close to me and individually they would whoop your ass they don't need them there they just are bc there family ya dumba*s get it out of here your pathetic and immature. she does not give booty to everyone or anyone she is clean. if all you guys are gonna do is run your d*ck suckers then maybe you should put your name on here. they aren't all up in drugs like that either get your pettiness outta here.!
eww

Boynton Beach, FL

#8 May 12, 2011
Riggghhhtt. Your probably doing drugs right along with them. And like I care that they are individually close to you? You are? Exactly.
jennifer gaines

United States

#9 May 17, 2011
i love how you have nothing else to do with your life than talk about me (: makes my day. you know i whoop ass thats why your to big of a chicken shit to put your name lol but atleast im on your mind :) keep talkin bout me honey your just making me famous.sorry your broke ass aint got nothing to sell to get anyone outta jail.were family thats how we role.and as far as mom and daniel they got my back but know damn well i dont need it. thats another family thing you wouldnt understand. come on keep the comments coming opinions are like assholes everyone has one!
Constance

Dayton, OH

#10 May 18, 2011
I love you Jennifer Gaines :) Your my best friend !
jamie

Waco, KY

#11 Jun 8, 2011
look this is my cousin an i dont see why u feel the need to run ur mouth about her an as far as the family thing no her whole family isnt nasty truth is whoever wrote this is probably nasty an scared of jennifer so u have to hide behind ur computer so shut ur mouth k an thanks
jennifer gaines

United States

#12 Jun 12, 2011
everyone knows i can fight my own battles obviously but if im so nasty and trash why is everyone takin up for me?? hmmmmm thats what i thought take your hatin asses on somewhere!!
and i love yall to (:
dumb

Boynton Beach, FL

#13 Jun 15, 2011
You can fight your own battles...that's why your fam and friends have to take up for you? You make a lot of sense.
krystal

Lexington, KY

#14 Jun 20, 2011
she didnt ask her friends to take up for her she just has real friends unlike alot of u shit talkers so stfu
daniel

Clarksville, TN

#15 Nov 1, 2011
look whoever this is dumb and eww why dont yall give me a shout and please bring a crew with ya cause a couple is just gonna make me board wanna talk about someones family thats the biggest mistake of your life you must not have no sense at all oh my bad you cant afford what you on the computer at the library go back to your cardboard box and think about what you are getting yourself into
tristan gaines

United States

#16 Nov 19, 2011
Haha how r we all into drugs. And she ain't eww and ya when you mess with the gaines you get the hole fam lol you don't want ot so stfu
Mr Q

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Nov 19, 2011
I think Jennifer is awesome
Terri

United States

#18 Nov 21, 2011
This is my baby girl and we r,close and when u mess with her u r messing with the family sorry u dont have a family like this one post ur name big balls
chacho

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Nov 23, 2011
i want to meet jen g wjo is she sounds sexy
chacho ho

Boynton Beach, FL

#20 Nov 23, 2011
baha she's def not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global SQ Toyota - People Link Staffing (Jul '16) 2 hr Yo mom 10
Jeffery Parker 4 hr YourDumb 3
WTF!! Snitch Snitch Snitch 4 hr why 22
Anyone know her? 6 hr curious105 4
Local Feed 7 hr minnieme 4
Kelly Services Tmmk (Nov '11) Sun Bonk 1,222
victoria estates (Aug '12) Sun glamorgirl 136

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance