Does anyone know Tom Barron that is o...

Does anyone know Tom Barron that is on the Scott County Youth Basketball Board

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

Paul White

Georgetown, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2009
I think he works at Lanco Mortgage. Is he as bad of a control freak as I think he is?
Anon

Georgetown, KY

#2 Sep 1, 2009
He has been like that since he was a kid!
Concerned Resident

Georgetown, KY

#3 Sep 1, 2009
I'm sure he made sure all his work buddies, neighbors, and friends are on that board so he can have his way. I hope the idiot who ran Rookie league is not this year but I think he is one of Tom's little side kicks and will be back with his not so needed opinions about everything. I'm glad my kid moves up!
no go

Georgetown, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2009
Tom looks out for self and self only. That's why him and his crazy @ss wife get along they are both out for them selves. Make my words this league will go to [email protected] with Tom running it. It was a bad enough joke already and now it's worse.
Friend

Georgetown, KY

#5 Sep 2, 2009
I like Tom and don't have any problems with him.
Paul White

Georgetown, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2009
Anyone?
SC resident

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2009
I happen to know Tom is a good guy and him and the other basketball board members have put so much time and commitment into the baskeball league, and I can't think of anything but positive things to say about the league.
BBall

Richmond, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2009
I like Tom, he is a good guy . The problems with the way the basketball program is ran is a different story. The coaches stack the teams, and it is unfair to the kids!!WAY WAY to competitive!!
friend

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Nov 4, 2009
Tom has coached my son on a couple of teams and he was an excellent coach. As far as the basketball board goes they are volunteers and I appreciate their time and effort. The only person I have a problem with is the lady on the board she is very rude to all and lets being on the board go to her head. She has no manners, but expects respect. You have to give respect to get respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
newly remodeled baymont inn 2 hr phillip 5
Whitney at Pilot (Jun '15) 3 hr i kno 8
Any girls into bdsm 4 hr Yepp 12
Help with different ways to get hired by Toyota 8 hr Curious 8
comparison to totota policy for missing work 10 hr Be smart 5
God bless president Trump 13 hr sure 22
Toyota JD Powers 1 16 hr yepp 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages