Who got busted today?
fact

United States

#82 Aug 9, 2012
I agree. Keith's name wasn't in the paper yet he was on the news being led by federal agents. That shows he sang like a bird! Ashley is in the paper and will be slapped on the wrist because she ratted and this is number two. They are all telling on eachother. You don't get your car impounded for nothing. I know someone that watched both vehicles taken. That's because they were caught trafficking. Its sad these people, well keith I know is a great guy, but snitches get stitches. Point blank FACT
fact

United States

#83 Aug 9, 2012
Sorry I wasn't finished. lol
anon

Georgetown, KY

#84 Aug 9, 2012
What paper were the names listed?
hmm

Georgetown, KY

#85 Aug 9, 2012
WAS =*Confidential Informant for the Police*
lets do this wrote:
AMANDA BATES *WAS* IN CUSTODY -- released 8/7/12.
Nothn but truth

United States

#86 Aug 9, 2012
hmm wrote:
WAS =*Confidential Informant for the Police*<quoted text>
Exactly! SAME DAY! & there was NO bail $ involved..."signature bond"! Thats how she rolls!
in the know

Richmond, KY

#87 Aug 9, 2012
just a few people no one has mentioned

Rusty Inman

Kristy Grizzle

Justin Scott

Amanda Bates

Pee Wee Caudill
Cop

Georgetown, KY

#88 Aug 9, 2012
She is a snitch that is in good with the Police.
Nothn but truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! SAME DAY! & there was NO bail $ involved..."signature bond"! Thats how she rolls!
Keith

Pevely, MO

#89 Aug 9, 2012
Never thought I'd post on this shit site, and this will be my only one. You know plenty about me so you must know how to find me. Get up with me. I'll bust your fu**ing head. FACT.
Lol

Washington, DC

#90 Aug 9, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
does anyone know if this is true?
yea they got arrested and released
lol

Georgetown, KY

#91 Aug 9, 2012
Keith wrote:
Never thought I'd post on this shit site, and this will be my only one. You know plenty about me so you must know how to find me. Get up with me. I'll bust your fu**ing head. FACT.
wtf are you thinking keith? drugs?? grow up get a life and be a man. you are too dang old to be getting arrested with trash.

Winchester, KY

#92 Aug 10, 2012
Some of y'all r soooo worried that everyone arrested is now going to be a ci/snitch. Stfu man. Every other comment is about that. Truth is, law enfc. only uses a very small number of informants to do all the caseload. Like prolly 3-4 ci's were used to get all 30+ arrestees. Ya dig? Almost all of these arrested refuse snitching, too stupid to be good at, or don't know enough dealers that the PD/so/KSP is interested to begin with. Just stfu with all these goofy ass accusations. We prolly won't be able to use any of these as ci's. Maybe one or two. Maybe.
just me

Georgetown, KY

#93 Aug 10, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf are you thinking keith? drugs?? grow up get a life and be a man. you are too dang old to be getting arrested with trash.
I agree Keith is a good person and I hope he finds his way back!
in the know

Richmond, KY

#94 Aug 10, 2012
I'm not at all worried about who got busted, all those folks need an opportunity to straighten their lives up before they end up 6ft. under. But as far as rats go that is nothing to be proud of, cops don't have anymore respect for rats than anyone else. Cops use rats to help them get people then on the flip side the rat ends up having to leave their hometowns because once the cops are finished with them they offer the rat no protection from the folks that got ratted on or the folks who just don't like rats. It's the cops job to build cases that is what they get paid for, so be careful.
heard

Union, IL

#95 Aug 10, 2012
Carrie Mann from Cynthiana is one that ratted
Gi gi

United States

#97 Aug 10, 2012
Richard roberts got the some. The coffmans and dale wiley was got by him
Regina

United States

#98 Aug 10, 2012
The coffmans? Which ones? I hear Stevie is doing real good. How many is there?
fact

United States

#100 Aug 10, 2012
Fortunately the Coffmans don't rat! Keith does though. I can't wait until I see you. Ill be on liberty soon and we will see you rat. I just pissed my pants a little on that one. Lmao!
fact

United States

#101 Aug 10, 2012
I said keith was a good person. Yes keith. You will find out who I am. I know for a FACT u can't bust my head. Your soft man. Think about it. You know me. Think hard. You busting my head. Maybe. With me shackeled and you with a baseball bat. Other than that, the thought of it is imposible. Just like you said you whooped john scott lmao! That would never happen. You are weak
tonie
#102 Aug 11, 2012
jonsey u on g town topics to what are u a cop wanna be or something get a life geek
true

Georgetown, KY

#103 Aug 12, 2012
FYI If they got signature before court,they talked,helped police,snitched,whatever ya call it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolyn Vogel 1 hr Caroline 13
Leggett and platt 2 hr Tommy Gun 10
Confused 7 hr Mee 1
Super sad 7 hr Moe 1
Drugs (Dec '14) 7 hr King of H 12
Wendy's 7 hr Tachel 4
need help with HVAC system (Jul '11) 12 hr heat 10

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance