#44 Aug 8, 2012
David G Monhollen is in custody.
fact

United States

#45 Aug 8, 2012
anon wrote:
Keith Warren released
Ashley Graham in custody
Keith was released to the feds. He is in Fayette Co.
lets do this

Louisville, KY

#46 Aug 8, 2012
Not sure if these are drug-bust related, but...

Joseph T Wilkinson
James Wilson
Jory L Wilson

ALL in custody at the Scott Co Detention Center. Found them looking for 'Jeff Wilhoite' who incidentally was NOT arrested.

Not yet, anyway.=)
insider info

Winchester, KY

#47 Aug 8, 2012
ROBBIE HAYES IS A SNITCH. THEY RELEASED HIM OUT EARLIER FOR ROLLING OVER ON 15 DIFFERENT PEOPLE. I SAW HIM RUNNING LAST WEEK AND HIS WIRE CAME OFF
What what

United States

#48 Aug 8, 2012
Justin Scott I do believe....he is in custody!!! Imagine that.. Father like son. Amanda Bates..poor poor girl. She is tied up in all of that mess. If they only could catch the ring leader of this bunch Russell Inman and his skank girl Christy Grizzle big things would come to an end!! I love drug bust they make my panties wet!!! Thank you thank you...informants keep doing a great job, without you they couldn't do it!!! Hehehe
lol

United States

#49 Aug 8, 2012
lets do this wrote:
Ok, community effort time...

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initSearchF...

Above is a link to VINE, which will tell you who's currently in custody in KY. Click on 'Choose Agency' and select 'Scott County Detention Center' from the drop-down list, then type in the names of people you *think* may have been busted.. Or, people you HOPE got busted. Or names you've heard time and again on Topix... Whatever. It'll come back and tell you whether or not they're in custody.

Post back results when you find someone who got busted.

Shouldn't be long before the Topix community has all 27 of the scumbags names nailed down. I'll start:

CHAD COFFMAN IS IN CUSTODY.
those are only ones in state custody but good effort
family

United States

#50 Aug 8, 2012
fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Keith was released to the feds. He is in Fayette Co.
Keith was released after paying his fine. Picked up on failure to appear.
That dude

United States

#51 Aug 8, 2012
Wills or willis?
Oh No

Georgetown, KY

#52 Aug 8, 2012
lets do this wrote:
David G Monhollen is in custody.
This is incorrect. He is not in custody and Vinelink is incorrect. They are trying to straighten it out now.
lets do this

Louisville, KY

#53 Aug 8, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
those are only ones in state custody but good effort
Sorry, but you're wrong. You're thinking of KOOL, not VINES. Go do a search for yourself and you'll see that all the folks put on here are listed as 'in custody' at the Scott Co. Detention Center.
lets do this

Louisville, KY

#54 Aug 8, 2012
That dude wrote:
Wills or willis?
Wills
lets do this

Louisville, KY

#55 Aug 8, 2012
What what wrote:
Justin Scott I do believe....he is in custody!!! Imagine that.. Father like son. Amanda Bates..poor poor girl. She is tied up in all of that mess. If they only could catch the ring leader of this bunch Russell Inman and his skank girl Christy Grizzle big things would come to an end!! I love drug bust they make my panties wet!!! Thank you thank you...informants keep doing a great job, without you they couldn't do it!!! Hehehe
Hey, thanks for the names! According to VINELink,'Inman, Russell A' and 'Grizzle-Wise, Christina R' are both in custody.

And, yes, Justin Scott is also in custody.
lets do this

Louisville, KY

#56 Aug 8, 2012
Oh No wrote:
<quoted text>
This is incorrect. He is not in custody and Vinelink is incorrect. They are trying to straighten it out now.
Yeah right...lol!
ummm

Georgetown, KY

#57 Aug 8, 2012
Nathan Hughes Was In custody
fact

United States

#58 Aug 8, 2012
family wrote:
<quoted text>Keith was! released after paying his fine. Picked up on failure to appear.
That's a damn lie!! I seen him get led in by someone in a federal agent jacket!! Nice try but I know better. That's what they want you to think when they have people ratting. He was on the news. If they want him to rat, don't put him on the news getting led in to questioning/detention by a federal agent!!
fact

United States

#59 Aug 8, 2012
That's what he told you or the police are telling you. For all anyone knows, you're a detective! Nice try! Gotta be smarter then the bosses to catch a boss. Keep getting the petty cases. The ones the bosses deal with, don't RAT!
newrat

Lexington, KY

#60 Aug 8, 2012
what about david burgess up at the line.pill head tire store!
What what

United States

#61 Aug 8, 2012
lets do this wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, thanks for the names! According to VINELink,'Inman, Russell A' and 'Grizzle-Wise, Christina R' are both in custody.
And, yes, Justin Scott is also in custody.
Can we get a amen!!! Just made my day....thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Brock (Jun '16) 50 min Someonehastoknow 4
News Georgetown, KY Toyota plant to be idle again (Feb '10) 1 hr Dockus123 464
Kittens 3 hr Rosie 1
Jaida Martinez 3 hr Mkg 7
mt vernon subdivision 8 hr Chevy 2
joel ray hall at post office is a punk (Sep '15) Fri Clerk 24
what does anybody think about leesha??? (Jan '13) Fri me 31

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance