Next Last
Whosever

Elgin, TX

#1 Dec 29, 2010
Spit it up
lol

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2010
I know someone who I THINK was.... he's a POS.
Friend

Georgetown, KY

#3 Dec 30, 2010
Tyler cheated on nicole.
Whosever

Elgin, TX

#4 Dec 31, 2010
Tyler & Nicole who
ALERT TO THE MAN CHEATING

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2011
a lot of men are cheating, it just a point of when we are spring it on them they think things are going so good, well surprise, its its not your day is c oming we are collecting the evidence and its piling up.They tell us there isn't but how can they dispute the truth. I sure they will have an excuse for it.lots of little things they do are considered cheating of inappropriate and they are. the wives wouldn't see it that way. It's about time we start contacting them. I've already got this guy who is going to these site emailing back and forth and still denies it. i have the proof.. I'm just going to let him hang himself a little more rope and then I can walk away easily. this time wont be as hard. It's either the other girls or me. I wont share the emails or the language that he has with these other women it stops or he needs to find the rest of the money to file the divorce. i'm as good a woman as he's going to find to be good to him. No one else will love him the way that i do.
mmd

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Jan 1, 2011
I feel bad for you.. i really do.
well ill tell you, i have been seeing someone who lives in georgetown, and am pregnant by him, a second time.. and he is cheating.. I KNOW!
But, like you said, I am as good of woman as he is going to find, so good luck to them is what I say!!!;)
Sosweet

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jan 1, 2011
if you two really thought you were such good catches then you would have enough pride to not stick around and be made fools of! just keep thinking that your love will change them...not going to happen! you teach others how to treat you and you all being a door mat is telling them you will put up with anything because you cant do any better. men dont want someone that "loves them more than anyone"! they want someone with pride that they can respect. someone they feel luck to have.
mmd

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Jan 2, 2011
SWEETIE, i am a catch.. lol
you don't know me. and you don't know my situation. i am not with that guy currently, bc of diff things... not just the cheating. and who are you to judge someone? that's my question to you!
guy

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 2, 2011
ALERT TO THE MAN CHEATING wrote:
a lot of men are cheating, it just a point of when we are spring it on them they think things are going so good, well surprise, its its not your day is c oming we are collecting the evidence and its piling up.They tell us there isn't but how can they dispute the truth. I sure they will have an excuse for it.lots of little things they do are considered cheating of inappropriate and they are. the wives wouldn't see it that way. It's about time we start contacting them. I've already got this guy who is going to these site emailing back and forth and still denies it. i have the proof.. I'm just going to let him hang himself a little more rope and then I can walk away easily. this time wont be as hard. It's either the other girls or me. I wont share the emails or the language that he has with these other women it stops or he needs to find the rest of the money to file the divorce. i'm as good a woman as he's going to find to be good to him. No one else will love him the way that i do.
Haha then he's dumb. Wow why are guys so dumb? Heck I've never been caught. I've slept with 200 girls. Now look tho...I am single right now, but I have dated people and been married, and I never stopped having my fun...and never been caught. Just gotta know what u are doing. Guys that get caught are just stupid...so don't think ur Sherlock Holmes now just bc u found something lol. It's bc he's an idiot just like millions of others it seems. They don't know how to have extra fun. If he was smart like me u wouldn't even know what he was doing.
um hmmm

Paris, KY

#10 Jan 2, 2011
guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha then he's dumb. Wow why are guys so dumb? Heck I've never been caught. I've slept with 200 girls. Now look tho...I am single right now, but I have dated people and been married, and I never stopped having my fun...and never been caught. Just gotta know what u are doing. Guys that get caught are just stupid...so don't think ur Sherlock Holmes now just bc u found something lol. It's bc he's an idiot just like millions of others it seems. They don't know how to have extra fun. If he was smart like me u wouldn't even know what he was doing.
Smart like you? Ha! What kind of life you do you really have? Never mind, you're probaby as happy as a pig in slop!
guy

United States

#11 Jan 2, 2011
um hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Smart like you? Ha! What kind of life you do you really have? Never mind, you're probaby as happy as a pig in slop!
Indeed I am. I get all the poon I want and more
scorned too much

United States

#12 Jan 3, 2011
Robert Wright cheats all the time. Its a shame cause he has a gorgoeous wifef and good woman. bet she does the same too him. Beware.....he just uses women
AM Curious

Columbus, OH

#13 Jan 4, 2011
..........Dumb..........
humm

Winchester, KY

#14 Jan 4, 2011
AM Curious wrote:
..........Dumb..........
What's dumb? Calling out cheaters?
Just the truth

Apo, AE

#18 Jan 4, 2011
well i know that im the other guy with some chick named emily logsdon i dont mind being the other guy cause her P@ssy is soooooooo good OMG!!!!!
Radar

Apo, AE

#19 Jan 4, 2011
Yo i got some of that split tale but it stank like a raw asian fish market and she was lazy as f@*k in the bed.
TheReal Marty

Louisville, KY

#21 Jan 5, 2011
Look I love my wife and my family. I would never cheat and I am sick of skank idiot jealous bitches trying to break up my marriage. I don't want you and the sooner I leave Georgetown the better. Please leave me off topix. I am married and I am not a cheater. And if this costs me my marriage I will press charges. Thank You.
lyteoflife

Ransom, KY

#22 Jan 5, 2011
lyteoflife wrote:
No way....Marty Schwartz the mail man??? He is cheating on Karen??? Oh man I wished I knew with who so I could tell her. Id love for her to dump his nasty ass.
So he IS married? Does she work at the hospital???? He said he was divorced. Well lets just say he delivers more than the mail while working.....

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#23 Jan 5, 2011
Umm Yeah I seen them together in Lowes the other day. New Years eve. He had his wedding ring on and everything. Yes she works at the hospital. What a liar he is....Umm you can have him and I will take her. I wished she would catch him. Take pics...
LOL

Georgetown, KY

#24 Jan 5, 2011
Karen isn't all innocent either. She has cheated and been with sooooooo many men. She is nasty.
lyteoflife wrote:
No way....Marty Schwartz the mail man??? He is cheating on Karen??? Oh man I wished I knew with who so I could tell her. Id love for her to dump his nasty ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Co unsolved murder mysteries 49 min Mike Richardson 2
Narcs 50 min Mike Richardson 2
James Comer for Governor 52 min Baked Beans 2
golden coral saturday evening (May '12) 55 min Baked Beans 67
Scott County unsolved murders 59 min Todd Matthews 8
News 9 people indicted in high-profile bourbon heists 1 hr curious 4
leggett & platt on east main 4 hr bull crap 10
More from around the web

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE