Melinda (Mindy) Hughes Turner

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Anon

Morehead, KY

#1 Sep 13, 2010
Someone please tell me why no one has been arrested for the murder of Maxwell Pomeroy?
Tanya

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2010
I was just thinking the same thing last night !! It's really starting to piss me off !!!!!!!!!!
stand up guys

Kansas City, MO

#3 Sep 13, 2010
Anon wrote:
Someone please tell me why no one has been arrested for the murder of Maxwell Pomeroy?
Because Scott County Courthouse don't know how to do a job. My family thinks if all of Scott County residents stood up in favor of the Pomeroy family then you all down there would see justice but as long as the cops and courthouse can keep his family quiet then noone has to go up against the "boogey man or woman" responsible for this horrible tragedy. We do not understand why that whole county is letting this happen again STAND UP TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY AND GET THIS MUDERER OR MURDERESS behind bars where they belong.Why is everyone so afraid of this person.
stand up guys

Kansas City, MO

#4 Sep 13, 2010
All of Scott County residents need to speak up and speak out. As long as you all keep quiet this will continue to happen everyone needs to stick together and force justice to be served for all not for just one person.The bad people there want you to be scared but if you all stick together you can scre them into serving justice where justice is needed. One person can't fight the whole county can they someone from there should really explain to me why EVERYONE is afraid of one person.
Anon

Morehead, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2010
I just can't get over the fact that she is still walking the streets and getting arrested for other crimes and NOTHING seems to stick. "Teflon Turner". I'm disgusted!!!!
concerned citizen

Lebanon, TN

#6 Sep 14, 2010
stand up guys wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Scott County Courthouse don't know how to do a job. My family thinks if all of Scott County residents stood up in favor of the Pomeroy family then you all down there would see justice but as long as the cops and courthouse can keep his family quiet then noone has to go up against the "boogey man or woman" responsible for this horrible tragedy. We do not understand why that whole county is letting this happen again STAND UP TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY AND GET THIS MUDERER OR MURDERESS behind bars where they belong.Why is everyone so afraid of this person.
Yes you are correct, we need to gather at the courthouse steps, judicially, Georgetown is shot. There are many many citizens,(victims and family) that will help, Maybe this forum can help us get together, Lots of us have facts, it is only obvious that this is being shoved under the rug, Lets pull the rug out from under those courthouse crooks, publicity is the only thing that is going to work . The Pomeroy family is new to town and are probably not realizing that they are up against a system run by none other than mindy turner, This has to be the last case, another wonderful young man has lost his life and we owe it to him to help his parents. I will start trying to gather everyone I know to infiltrate the courthouse.
Wack

Richmond, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2010
Are the police really looking for home invaders and not looking at her as being the person who killed Max?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 16, 2010
She is out trying to destroy others lives
I WILL HELP YOU

United States

#9 Sep 17, 2010
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are correct, we need to gather at the courthouse steps, judicially, Georgetown is shot. There are many many citizens,(victims and family) that will help, Maybe this forum can help us get together, Lots of us have facts, it is only obvious that this is being shoved under the rug, Lets pull the rug out from under those courthouse crooks, publicity is the only thing that is going to work . The Pomeroy family is new to town and are probably not realizing that they are up against a system run by none other than mindy turner, This has to be the last case, another wonderful young man has lost his life and we owe it to him to help his parents. I will start trying to gather everyone I know to infiltrate the courthouse.
I agree if you want to email me then let me know i will give you my email address I hope you can get enough people together to overturn what ever it is that Mindy Turner has on Scott county. I'm in let me know when and where
pwn3d

United States

#10 Sep 17, 2010
All you have to do is search the court records at courts.ky.gov then click on Public Court Records Online then select Scott as the county, All as the division, All as cases, All as partys, put in Turner for the last name and Melinda as the first name, and there you will see a number of opportunities to gather on the steps. Pick one. bring rotten tomatoes.
concerned citizen

Lebanon, TN

#11 Sep 17, 2010
I WILL HELP YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree if you want to email me then let me know i will give you my email address I hope you can get enough people together to overturn what ever it is that Mindy Turner has on Scott county. I'm in let me know when and where
Thank you, I am in Tennessee but ready to make the trip.More than ready actually. This is the only thing we can do now. My email is [email protected] We the people will give the families of the victims closure. Thanks again.
concerned citizen

Lebanon, TN

#12 Sep 19, 2010
I WILL HELP YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
September 23, courthouse, and channel 36 is going to be there too. Thanks Georgetown folks, you are great
justice

Georgetown, KY

#13 Sep 19, 2010
what time???
pwn3d

United States

#14 Sep 20, 2010
says court is at 10:30, so be there at 10?
Carrie

Louisville, KY

#15 Sep 20, 2010
She needs to pay for her crime. We all know shes GUILTY!!!!!!!!!
concerned citizen

Lebanon, TN

#16 Sep 20, 2010
I WILL HELP YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
Courthouse steps Sept. 23, spread the word,
concerned citizen

Lebanon, TN

#17 Sep 21, 2010
Anon wrote:
we will get youan answer by gathering to protest her releases on 23 at 9 am
concerned citizen

Lebanon, TN

#18 Sep 21, 2010
pwn3d wrote:
says court is at 10:30, so be there at 10?
that is good time, some are trying to be there a bit earlier
concerned citizen

Lebanon, TN

#19 Sep 21, 2010
justice wrote:
what time???
10 am unless you can come earlier
concerned citizen

Lebanon, TN

#20 Sep 21, 2010
I WILL HELP YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
she has court so we are trying to get underway around 9 , come when you can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
49'ers kaepernick 34 min no way 1
Whats going on at Parkers Mobile Home park? 1 hr Wow 11
Melinda Gibson 1 hr Shocked 1
i have an imaginary friend in Jesus 4 hr Sonny 3
Jesus Christ is the answer 4 hr Big Daddy 4
What a amigo I have in Jesus 4 hr Big Daddy 2
What a friend I have in Jesus 5 hr Big Daddy 3

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance