Wendell

Georgetown, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Have a serious question. Does anyone else besides me after they poop while they are wiping, smell it on the toilet paper before tossing it into the toilet?

Has anyone ever tasted their own poop? Its not bad. It has the text of warm brownie batter, has a unique taste as well.
Wendell

Georgetown, KY

#2 Dec 8, 2012
texture of warm brownie batter.

Its really not that bad. I just wondered if anyone else does this too.
Eminem

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2012
They have programs for people like yourself. Try APSF Also known as American Poop Smellers Foundation. Good luck.
whatthe?

Georgetown, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2012
To quote the great movie, Things to do in Denver when you're dead: "A fecal freak, a brown boy! A f#*king dookie taster!" Issues.....you have them, man.
Burrito Grande

Georgetown, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Eat at Taco Bell every meal for about a week; and I bet that will break u of that sniffing habit. Have a great day!!!
Wendell

Georgetown, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Dont lie... you know you sniff it on toilet paper after wiping...

dont lie.. you know you have tasted it before...
Adolf

Catonsville, MD

#8 Apr 5, 2013
I love reeking narly fartz. I usually ride the bus around right after lunch and wait for people to spew their festering gasses. Other times, I hangout in bathrooms waiting for people to drop stank turds. I then just pretend like I am taking a dump while obsorbing the noxious gas. I love it, It smells GREAT! Public truck stops are the best. I'll just sit in my car and wait for an 18 wheeler to pull up. If the trucker high-tails it to the bathroom, I know there will be a present waiting for me. I just pretend I have to drop a turd and wait for the sweet perfume to flavor the air. I have actually found many soiled underpants in the trash can, shortly thereafter. I put those soiled panties in a ziplock bag and take them home with me. Then I can reek that wonderful smell until they dry out...It's a pleasure! Reek away, I always say!!!!
turd

Georgetown, KY

#9 Apr 6, 2013
Adolf wrote:
I love reeking narly fartz. I usually ride the bus around right after lunch and wait for people to spew their festering gasses. Other times, I hangout in bathrooms waiting for people to drop stank turds. I then just pretend like I am taking a dump while obsorbing the noxious gas. I love it, It smells GREAT! Public truck stops are the best. I'll just sit in my car and wait for an 18 wheeler to pull up. If the trucker high-tails it to the bathroom, I know there will be a present waiting for me. I just pretend I have to drop a turd and wait for the sweet perfume to flavor the air. I have actually found many soiled underpants in the trash can, shortly thereafter. I put those soiled panties in a ziplock bag and take them home with me. Then I can reek that wonderful smell until they dry out...It's a pleasure! Reek away, I always say!!!!
Haha, that some funny s**t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stacy hatfield 17 min saucey 3
Jason Watts 43 min Timmy 8
mary 3 hr get it together 2
michael Brumfield (Nov '14) 18 hr Wondering 6
Joshua Dale (Aug '14) 20 hr the one that got ... 2
Pam Johnson Sat Wylie 1
Abbey Stringfield Sat A friend of Abbys 2
More from around the web

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE