First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Are you kidding me

Georgetown, KY

#1 Feb 21, 2010
I cant get over the fact that this dude is out of jail. This makes me sick that people can go around killing babies and getting away with it. Come on now lets all go aroung killing babies that we dont want and see if we get out. Sounds like he is working with someone!
FACTS

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Feb 22, 2010
Know what you are talking about B4 you run your mouth. Chris did NOT hurt that baby. Unless you were there and know what happened shut the hell up. Don't get on here and talk crap about people when you have do idea. That's peoples problem always quick to judge without having the facts. Always got to be up in somebodies business. Leave people alone. Worry about yourself instead of starting bullsh*t on Topix. Trouble making cu_nts like you is Topix stays so popular.
Are you kidding me

Georgetown, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2010
You must be that fat nasty who** he is with now. In my book you are just as bad as him. I hope you and Chris rot in hell.
FACTS

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Feb 22, 2010
No I am not with Chris. I am married. I am related to Amanda. So again no your FACTS B4 you run your mouth. And obviously you really don't know anything about him or Amanda so stay off Topix and shut the hell up.
someone

Georgetown, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2010
I honestly don't think Chris had anything to do with it. I have seen him with kids-mine included and he is not capeable of hurting a child! That bitch is though. She was trying to kid rid of that poor baby the whole time she was pregnant. If u don't want babies keep ur fuckin legs closed. I hope that sick wh**e gets what she has comin. Good luck to u though Chris in my heart I know u didn't do it but u need to tell em what u know bout Amanda! Think bout ur other 2 kids!
FACTS

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Feb 22, 2010
Amanda would never hurt a child. Nor would Chris. None of you know what happened so shut up and quit acuusing on something you can't prove. Let the courts do the judging and mind your own business. Both families are going through hell just dealing with the death of Lucas let alone to see either one of them go to jail for something they didn't do. Have some respect for the families no matter how you (the ones that don't matter) feel or what you think.
me again

Georgetown, KY

#7 Feb 22, 2010
I do know because I was at UK watching that baby die! I seen the damage that was done to him and heard her addmit to what she done while she was all fucked up! She didn't have a hard time with his death that bitch didn't even cry at his funeral. And if she could do dope while she was pregnant with him and all the other shit she was hurting him!
FACE it

Georgetown, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2010
Hate to break it to you - but ANYONE is capable of hurting a child. And if what 'someone' says is true mr Chris is a sucker and that's what you get for excusing inexcusable behaviour 4 tooo long.
FACTS

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Feb 22, 2010
okay is she done all that when she was pregnant don't you think that it would have shown up in blood tests? Sounds like to me you have just got a personal problem with Amanda and need to mind your business. But then I guess you think you know more than the evidence and the Doctors. Like I said mind your own business. Stay out of Chris and Amanda's.
Advice

Georgetown, KY

#10 Feb 24, 2010
FACTS you might wanna shut ur flapper and stop defending stuff that you weren't there 2 see. Things arn't always what they seem even in family. and that is something hard to accept. It might just b a good idea if you keep ur nose out their business as well.
been thru it all

Anderson, SC

#11 Feb 24, 2010
We dont believe chris hurt that baby... like you, we were there thru it all and I mean it all and we believe amanda killed lucas. she even said she did... so there.
been thru it all

Anderson, SC

#12 Feb 24, 2010
amanda knows she did this and it is all on her.she will pay when she goes to prison. they will beat the brakes off her when she gets in there.
Damn

Pikeville, KY

#13 Feb 25, 2010
I just realized who these two were. I got high with them like 6 years ago when they lived over near the bowling alley....didn't they have an older kid?
BTW

Pikeville, KY

#14 Feb 25, 2010
he is with Sherry Sons they are getting married
FACTS

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Feb 25, 2010
Advice wrote:
FACTS you might wanna shut ur flapper and stop defending stuff that you weren't there 2 see. Things arn't always what they seem even in family. and that is something hard to accept. It might just b a good idea if you keep ur nose out their business as well.
slow ya roll! I was there!
Advice

Georgetown, KY

#16 Feb 25, 2010
lol, yeah RIIIIGHT
Sick

Georgetown, KY

#17 Feb 25, 2010
I think its funny that Chris would be with anyone not to be alone. That fat wh*re Sheery he is with is nasty. Come on Chris even though you killed your kid im sure you could get with someone better then her.
Rachel

Georgetown, KY

#18 Feb 25, 2010
This is why I dont get on this damn web site to much. Somebody always running there mouth and dont know shi* about it. Everyone should just mind their own fu**ing business.Low life bastards
truth

Georgetown, KY

#19 Feb 25, 2010
I used to date Chris and I know he is a great guy and yes he could do way better then Sherry Sons Besides Sherry is Amanda's cousin and thats just weird b/c know she is gonna b them kids cousin and step mom but that entire family is twisted and they got a lot of skeletons in there closet. I wish Chris and I had stayed together b/c then he wouldn't of ended up with that baby killin whore who is ruining his life. Now she is married to a 45 year old man and I think the only reason Chris is with Sherry is so he can be close to his kids and he feels like if he ain't with her Betty won't let him see them because Sherry is a big fat cry baby who always gets her way.Anyways Chris is an awsome guy who loves his kids including Lucas and he wasn't evern his that baby was butterballs but Chris loved him like his own! Good luck Chris.
Rachel

Georgetown, KY

#21 Feb 26, 2010
Good luck to all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota bathroom policy new 4 hr UawLIES 19
Stinky Dude - ED Paint 2 4 hr UawLIES 6
Toyota injured employees no pay 4 hr UawLIES 10
David hamm 12 hr Somebodythatheuse... 2
Biggest Snitches in Geogetown 12 hr Real Talk 14
Guys looking 13 hr Lex600 1
Ron Humphrey And The Gold Digger 21 hr AskN 1

Georgetown Jobs

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages