yamievenonhere

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Anyone know of any local couples in the area into swapping?
yuck

United States

#2 Sep 23, 2012
I've always heard Ronnie sefcovic liked sharing his women, maybe cause they share themselves anyhow atleast his wife did with me, he knows how to pick them! Maybe that'll help, you can find him on Facebook his current old lady ain't to good looking though!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Nope, I've tried looking for a while. Not even cuckold. Maybe I havent asked the right people?
Wow

Georgetown, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Sweet-n-all wrote:
Nope, I've tried looking for a while. Not even cuckold. Maybe I havent asked the right people?
I know a few couples in Lexington & Stamping Ground!
swap meet

Bellevue, WA

#7 Oct 7, 2012
winchester road is the best place to connect with local swingers. all swg cpls know that
Gary

West Union, OH

#8 Oct 7, 2012
yamievenonhere wrote:
Anyone know of any local couples in the area into swapping?
There are a lot of people in Georgetown who will sneak around an do it on the sly, and then give you a tounge lashing if you do it in the open. I dont know what you call it, being a hypocrite I guess.
cheaters suck

Bellevue, WA

#9 Oct 7, 2012
ppl would rather sneek around and cheat on there spouse then to admit that swinging is a better alternitive. or one spouse is ok with it and the other is not. i would rather b a swinger then be with a serial cheater.
snuggle

West Lafayette, IN

#10 Oct 10, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of people in Georgetown who will sneak around an do it on the sly, and then give you a tounge lashing if you do it in the open. I dont know what you call it, being a hypocrite I guess.
What area do they live in.
Beaver

Winchester, KY

#11 Oct 10, 2012
Heard there are a lot in Cynthiana
swingers

Georgetown, KY

#12 Oct 10, 2012
Todd dove and his new wife, and Charles Harris and hus wife from Gtown hospital. Everyone knows that!!
True

Georgetown, KY

#13 Oct 10, 2012
swingers wrote:
Todd dove and his new wife, and Charles Harris and hus wife from Gtown hospital. Everyone knows that!!
Few others that work for EMS do as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Webber (Dec '10) 45 min Anondude34 23
I Still Love You 2 hr stillhere 5
Identity theft (May '14) 4 hr toodamnfunny 8
scott caldwell murder suicide on valentines day 5 hr familymember 109
Power train at Toyota 6 hr wonderky 4
B & B Broughton 10 hr bana 1
Recipes and coupons (Nov '13) 11 hr Sara 19
More from around the web

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE