Kelly Services Toyota hiring DRUG TES...

Kelly Services Toyota hiring DRUG TEST "?"

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Iron Tits

Big Creek, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2012
What kind of drug test does KELLY SERVICES use for Toyota? some say piss only, some say hair and piss. I know for sure full timers [3-5 yrs as temp] get hair 100%, but lets say i smoked a blunt a month ago?
Iron Tits

Big Creek, KY

#2 Dec 18, 2012
for the first time getting in process
well

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 18, 2012
It's hair and pee
Chris

Amelia, OH

#6 Dec 21, 2012
hair sample
well

United States

#8 Dec 24, 2012
Yes you are working around a lot of heavy equipment. They don't want you drugged out!
soup

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Hair and urine is what they do.
Wow

Georgetown, KY

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Hahaha stoner

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 4, 2013
Just went through them a month ago....all I did was pee.
Baer

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 5, 2013
U got lucky they will b callin
unemployed101

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Besides a drug test, what other test do you take?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 10, 2013
Who will be callin?
mm

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2013
Everyone that works online in Toyota gets hair and urine tested. Full time/Kelly/employment plus. Iv heard that they will blood test sometimes for the full time employes.
fewfarbetween

Duluth, GA

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Hair testing can go back years. If you smoked a month ago, it's in your hair.
Temp

Winchester, KY

#18 Jan 18, 2013
I would recommend that you withdraw from the hiring process. You will find that Toyota is not the place for you. It is hard work that requires a strong mind to do. Not that you need to be super intelligent to perform each task, however, you have to be disciplined enough to work hard every single day and deal with the pain that all new people suffer. Save your spot for someone that doesn't smoke blunts and wants to work hard enough to make it.
Aeio

Georgetown, KY

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Temp wrote:
I would recommend that you withdraw from the hiring process. You will find that Toyota is not the place for you. It is hard work that requires a strong mind to do. Not that you need to be super intelligent to perform each task, however, you have to be disciplined enough to work hard every single day and deal with the pain that all new people suffer. Save your spot for someone that doesn't smoke blunts and wants to work hard enough to make it.
just because someone smokes a blunt doesent mean that they dont want to work hard. that is like saying that pit bulls are mean because of the breed, or that black people will steal your stuff because they are black....its a stereotype that is not true...there are plenty of lazy people who dont do any drugs...
Christie Cowger

Bellevue, WA

#21 Feb 6, 2013
Iron Tits wrote:
What kind of drug test does KELLY SERVICES use for Toyota? some say piss only, some say hair and piss. I know for sure full timers [3-5 yrs as temp] get hair 100%, but lets say i smoked a blunt a month ago?
Have heard is different according to which area they maybe placing but my babydaddy has been there for lil over 2yrs. and they done all three urine,blood,and piss when came to him and chance of random at any time.
Temp

Richmond, KY

#22 Feb 7, 2013
Aeio wrote:
<quoted text>
just because someone smokes a blunt doesent mean that they dont want to work hard. that is like saying that pit bulls are mean because of the breed, or that black people will steal your stuff because they are black....its a stereotype that is not true...there are plenty of lazy people who dont do any drugs...
Put down the blunt and re-read what I wrote...."It requires a strong mind". There is nothing about being lazy. If you are partaking in mind altering illegal drugs, you are weak minded.
Maybe

Winchester, KY

#23 Feb 8, 2013
Maybe you need to work somewhere where they don't drug test....maybe you should not do drugs...maybe just maybe you should learn that drugs are dangerous therefore they are illegal...maybe your should have thought twice about smoking a blunt
TMMK

United States

#24 Feb 10, 2013
Temp wrote:
<quoted text>
Put down the blunt and re-read what I wrote...."It requires a strong mind". There is nothing about being lazy. If you are partaking in mind altering illegal drugs, you are weak minded.
Some people are weak minded because of drugs. And others are weak minded because of mental issues. You are one of the two.

How can you say that you didn't say anything about being lazy, when your comments were......

"Not that you need to be super intelligent to perform each task, however, you have to be disciplined enough to work hard every single day"

"Save your spot for someone that doesn't smoke blunts and wants to work hard enough to make it."
Temp

Clay City, KY

#25 Feb 11, 2013
Sure.

For the new hires:

Show up every single day. Regardless of being sick, tired, in pain, etc.

Show up on time, without fail.

Be prepared to be in a lot of pain until your body becomes accustomed to the jobs you will be doing. Your feet will be on fire for sure.

Focus on what you are doing. Your work has to be perfect.

If you can't do the above, then withdraw your application. Give your spot to someone else.

Temps come and go. Either by quitting or being fired. You are replaceable. There are tons of people trying to get your job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rose lashae McGuire kirk devers (Feb '14) 1 hr real for real 16
for sale (Aug '08) 6 hr Tmmk worker 2
looking for job in tool and die (Nov '08) 6 hr Tmmk worker 2
school (Sep '08) 6 hr Tmmk worker 4
SCDC, GPD and SCSO 6 hr FedUp 1
jessica grills ??? 7 hr not a fan 8
Union vehicles in front of Toyota today. 8 hr toy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages