Georgetonw DQ wassup???

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

jus wonderin

Georgetown, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
So I go to the local DQ this morning 12/4 and theres a note on the door, says closed until further notice.. anyone know what gives??
fearthespear

Georgetown, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2012
jus wonderin wrote:
So I go to the local DQ this morning 12/4 and theres a note on the door, says closed until further notice.. anyone know what gives??
There was a police car there at around 6:15 this morning. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not....
Just me

Georgetown, KY

#3 Dec 4, 2012
There were a bunch of cop cars in the parking lot Sunday night
PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Got robbed again
life

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Can people b anymore desperate around the holidays. There's programs to sign up for if u can't afford to buy Christmas for ur children. Plenty of ways to get help if u really need it.
tattoogirl

Richmond, KY

#6 Dec 5, 2012
sumone whos works there robbed them
What

Butler, KY

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Georgetown police need to start doing their jobs and hunt these thug's down.That go'es for Scott county police to.

They are johne on the spot if you are going a few over the speed limet or don't have your seatbelt on, but when it comes to real crime they lose interest real fast.
PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#8 Dec 6, 2012
What wrote:
Georgetown police need to start doing their jobs and hunt these thug's down.That go'es for Scott county police to.

They are johne on the spot if you are going a few over the speed limet or don't have your seatbelt on, but when it comes to real crime they lose interest real fast.
It's because that takes real work they rely on snitches to do their job.you don't see them out doing any real work just driving their family around in police cars or stoping by kids/family functions on the clock GPD is a joke.
PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#9 Dec 6, 2012
PlLL BlLLY wrote:
<quoted text>It's because that takes real work they rely on snitches to do their job.you don't see them out doing any real work just driving their family around in police cars or stoping by kids/family functions on the clock GPD is a joke.
Oh yeah this also includes the Sherifs office they are the worst ones
Guest

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2012
PlLL BlLLY wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because that takes real work they rely on snitches to do their job.you don't see them out doing any real work just driving their family around in police cars or stoping by kids/family functions on the clock GPD is a joke.
I won't dispute what you say about the cops in this area being a joke, but I want to say, you have no right to talk about anyone being a joke. You are the biggest joke on this site. You've said many, many things on here that were classless and if you were man enough to post your name on here, I'd give the local police something to do right after I found you and knocked your teeth out. Try me!!!!!!
NeedInfo

Lexington, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2012
tattoogirl wrote:
sumone whos works there robbed them
Who was it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why wont goodlooking girls give average guys a ... (Apr '13) 8 hr LOLLL 26
emily pulliam????? 10 hr funny 2
Stephanie burden may hendershott 13 hr Stay in Frankfort 2
toyota bargain board 16 hr anon 2
Who got arrested behind Long John Silvers 21 hr bam 5
Roger persley got picked up for trafficking 21 hr David 1
Add a word drop a word (Jun '14) Sat White girl 74
Georgetown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Georgetown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Georgetown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:39PM
Steelers' DB Health Could Swing AFC North Finale
NBC Sports 9:21 PM
Ten with Tafoya: Andrew Whitworth
ESPN 6:08 AM
Bengals, eyeing division title, take aim at flu
Bleacher Report 8:49 AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Live Score and Analysis for Tennessee
Bleacher Report 8:59 AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Live Indianapolis Score and Analysis