of 5
Next Last

QIC

“You Know It's A Myth... ”

Since: Mar 12

atheist.org

#89 Nov 21, 2012
obamination wrote:
Not everyone can say they are proud of their mistakes. Go u!
we call you sour grapes but i'm sure you're so much more,however since you failed to chose the winner this election somehow leads me to think how uninterested we all would be in your opinion. lol. you had four years just to think about it duh. so you weren't smart enough to pick a winner, so that makes you by default a loser.. go obama go, i'm so happy he won!
obamination

Owenton, KY

#90 Nov 21, 2012
Considering none of the supporters who voted Obama even knew what he stood for. Didn't u watch the interviews where the switched Obama and Romney's stances and they agreed with everything Romney offered??? Shows why they voted huh. Tell me, why did Obama lie about the 4 Americans killed? Do u even know ALL of their names? Why won't he let our own Congress know the truth? If Obama said he was going to bring in more jobs, why are all the businesses closing down? Tell me who Trey Gowdy is, and what he is fighting for? Instead of using ur opinion to argue a stance, why are u not using facts? If Obama is clearly the winner, then why did he refuse a recount? Why where there more votes in a county than registered voters? Can u answer those with something other than "yay, Obama won. Your just sore losers"? Probably not. Politically STUPID people should not vote.
LOL

Georgetown, KY

#91 Nov 22, 2012
obamination wrote:
Considering none of the supporters who voted Obama even knew what he stood for. Didn't u watch the interviews where the switched Obama and Romney's stances and they agreed with everything Romney offered??? Shows why they voted huh. Tell me, why did Obama lie about the 4 Americans killed? Do u even know ALL of their names? Why won't he let our own Congress know the truth? If Obama said he was going to bring in more jobs, why are all the businesses closing down? Tell me who Trey Gowdy is, and what he is fighting for? Instead of using ur opinion to argue a stance, why are u not using facts? If Obama is clearly the winner, then why did he refuse a recount? Why where there more votes in a county than registered voters? Can u answer those with something other than "yay, Obama won. Your just sore losers"? Probably not. Politically STUPID people should not vote.
I agree stupid people should not vote so that would mean there is a lifetime ban on you walking into a voting booth
LOL

Georgetown, KY

#92 Nov 22, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional if you dont understand that over 90% of small business jobs COME from those 250,000 dollar people. 250,000 dollar people dont just have closets filled with 100 dollar bills to dispense at their will. Much of their earnings GO BACK INTO THEIR BUSINESS and SALARIES. So when you put crushing taxes on them.....do you know what happens?? They have to CUT JOBS or go out of business. Use your brain instead of relying on unrealistic talking points.
your logic is completely bogus. If all the jobs come from those people in the 250,000 income range then they would not be affected by the tax increase. you need to use your brain instead of criticizing others
obamination

Owenton, KY

#93 Nov 22, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree stupid people should not vote so that would mean there is a lifetime ban on you walking into a voting booth
Thanks for proving my point with ur facts :)
hey

Richmond, KY

#94 Nov 22, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
your logic is completely bogus. If all the jobs come from those people in the 250,000 income range then they would not be affected by the tax increase. you need to use your brain instead of criticizing others
Only a bogus mind would criticize rational thought. you clearly have no clue what you're talking about, and you don't even make sense. Thats how f'ed up your logic is. I said MOST small business jobs, dummy. Not "all the jobs". If the business is affected by tax increase, that trickles down to the employees(cut hours, layoffs, or simply go out of business if they casnt sustain it)...Thats how business works.....did you ever study any kind of economics? Furthermore, raising taxes during a recession is one of the worst things a politician can do economically. It doesnt even come CLOSE to fixing the problem, and historically never has. JFK himself had sense to know that.
concerned American

Georgetown, KY

#95 Dec 1, 2012
Forty Seven Percent wrote:
I'm part of the 47% that Mitt Romney described when he thought he wasn't being recorded. It probably was a mistake that cost him the election. Serves him right. Obama rocks!!!
That's because your on food stamps and welfare. Disgusting piece of shit!!!!
I Love Obama

Georgetown, KY

#96 Dec 1, 2012
I'm not on food stamps and I voted for Obama and I support my Commander in Chief 100%! Go Obama!
concerned American wrote:
<quoted text>That's because your on food stamps and welfare. Disgusting piece of shit!!!!
Obama Supporter

Georgetown, KY

#97 Dec 1, 2012
People out of work that can't find a job have to eat too! There is nothing wrong with receiving food benefits from the federal govt if you are unable to find work at no fault of your own. Please don't judge others! Maybe one day you will be in that hungry persons shoes and you will know how they feel...
concerned American wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because your on food stamps and welfare. Disgusting piece of shit!!!!
Really

Owenton, KY

#98 Dec 1, 2012
So the reason is bc they can't find jobs? The why do u support someone who is causing more jobs to have to shut down? Bye iHop, Bye Hobby Lobby, Bye small businesses.... Let's not fix the problem of jobs, just donate money to feed them. Good answer.
concerned American

Georgetown, KY

#99 Dec 2, 2012
I Love Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not on food stamps and I voted for Obama and I support my Commander in Chief 100%! Go Obama!
We have got to always have respect for our president wether you voted for him or not!! I agree! But to put a lot of people out of work and put 20,000,000 more Americans on food stamps is ludicrous !!!!!!!!!!
Food For All

Georgetown, KY

#100 Dec 2, 2012
There have always been poor people and people out of work that need federal assistance to purchase food and there always will be. Let's all quit worrying about people who receive food stamps. There's nothing you can do about it so why worry or complain about things that are out of your control...
Really

Owenton, KY

#101 Dec 2, 2012
There is! Call ur state reps and let them know how u feel about the increase of unemployment. Assistance was going to be there for people who needed it, but doubling those in need isn't the answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tmmk to cut jobs 37 min Big Wil 17
Run Ron Run 2 hr real 5
Kyle mays 8 hr Truth 17
Oliva Vogel (Oct '09) 12 hr HeyNow 22
Deceased Classmates (Sep '10) 15 hr Addiction Specalist 133
Country boy 23 hr Answer 2
Hottie TJ Williams at Johnson Controls Mon Factory Trash 11

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance