I'm Happy Obama Won!
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Forty Seven Percent

Georgetown, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
I'm part of the 47% that Mitt Romney described when he thought he wasn't being recorded. It probably was a mistake that cost him the election. Serves him right. Obama rocks!!!
Get a life

Georgetown, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Forty Seven Percent wrote:
I'm part of the 47% that Mitt Romney described when he thought he wasn't being recorded. It probably was a mistake that cost him the election. Serves him right. Obama rocks!!!
Like he cares if u live or die!
welfare

Georgetown, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2012
So you are the worthless ones that contribute nothing to society and live off the government. I'd be so proud.
Not exactly

Frankfort, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2012
welfare wrote:
So you are the worthless ones that contribute nothing to society and live off the government. I'd be so proud.
The 47% number only applies to paying federal income tax. They still pay other taxes. They don't necessarily live off the government either. You can also not pay federal income tax and not receive any federal aid. Is a 100% disabled veteran contributing nothing to society and just mooching off the governement? He wouldn't pay any taxes and gets a check from the government and has free health care.
Lazy Ass

Danville, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Not exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
The 47% number only applies to paying federal income tax. They still pay other taxes. They don't necessarily live off the government either. You can also not pay federal income tax and not receive any federal aid. Is a 100% disabled veteran contributing nothing to society and just mooching off the governement? He wouldn't pay any taxes and gets a check from the government and has free health care.

A 100% Disabled Veteran more than paid his way! It's you lazy ass Obama supporters who want the free ride. Nothing more than that. A Spade is a Spade & that's what you are
Lazy Ass

Danville, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Forty Seven Percent wrote:
so Romney was right he knew he wasn't going to get any votes from "The Lazy Ass 47% Club"
haha

Louisville, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2012
look at all the BRIGHT RED counties in eastern kentucky and tell me again that lazy ass welfare sucking worthless pieces of shit dont vote for romney too. lol
wow

Georgetown, KY

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Lazy Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
A 100% Disabled Veteran more than paid his way! It's you lazy ass Obama supporters who want the free ride. Nothing more than that. A Spade is a Spade & that's what you are
and you are a racist prick
yep

Georgetown, KY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
yep and proud of it. Go Obama! We love you!
welfare wrote:
yep

Georgetown, KY

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Romney Sucks! He's a racist too...
Lazy Ass wrote:
<quoted text> so Romney was right he knew he wasn't going to get any votes from "The Lazy Ass 47% Club"
wow

Georgetown, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Obama is the man! Woot! Woot!
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
Like he cares if u live or die!
Lazy Ass

United States

#13 Nov 9, 2012
haha wrote:
look at all the BRIGHT RED counties in eastern kentucky and tell me again that lazy ass welfare sucking worthless pieces of shit dont vote for romney too. lol
Sure they voted for Romney they're trying to save their jobs from the Socislist President
Fed up 2

Georgetown, KY

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Not exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
That veteran that is 100% disabled earned what he or she is drawing. Wether their disability occurred during a war or peace time, they sacraficed their time and life to protect this country and your sorry lazy ass!

The other taxes you talk about paying are things like sales tax and maybe property tax if your sorry ass owns a car or a home/property. Those taxes go to the local and state government, not to the federal government that funds your welfare, foodstamps, medical cards, SSI, heating bill, cell phone, childcare etc etc....

The RICH people, so you call it, are the people that continued their education after high school, or learned a skill and go to work every day to support themselves, not taking handouts like your lazy ass! I bet you get up every afternoon and watch Jerry Springer and wish you had a prepaid credit card. Get a job you bum and support yourself.

Us 53% are sick of paying taxes so your sorry ass can sleep in and watch tv.
just wondering

Lebanon, KY

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Your an idiot for voting obuma. At least ky is one of the smarter States left when it comes to making rational decisions.
teddy

Tucker, GA

#16 Nov 11, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Your an idiot for voting obuma. At least ky is one of the smarter States left when it comes to making rational decisions.
I love this stuff, go Romney.
I guess now that zero/Obama has got re-elected, they all can go on another vacation, that us taxpayers can pay for.
Obama is Awesome

Georgetown, KY

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Go Obama! I live in KY and I voted for Obama. "Just Wondering" is a SORE LOSER! Bahaha! Bahaha! Bahaha!
just wondering wrote:
Obama is Awesome

Georgetown, KY

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Bahahaha! Keep going to work every day and quit your damn complaining. Get off your high horse...
Fed up 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That veteran that is 100% disabled earned what he or she is drawing. Wether their disability occurred during a war or peace time, they sacraficed their time and life to protect this country and your sorry lazy ass!
The other taxes you talk about paying are things like sales tax and maybe property tax if your sorry ass owns a car or a home/property. Those taxes go to the local and state government, not to the federal government that funds your welfare, foodstamps, medical cards, SSI, heating bill, cell phone, childcare etc etc...
The RICH people, so you call it, are the people that continued their education after high school, or learned a skill and go to work every day to support themselves, not taking handouts like your lazy ass! I bet you get up every afternoon and watch Jerry Springer and wish you had a prepaid credit card. Get a job you bum and support yourself.
Us 53% are sick of paying taxes so your sorry ass can sleep in and watch tv.
double sided

United States

#19 Nov 12, 2012
Im in the middle, I work and make 10 an hour,and I also get a little food stamps, and medical coverage for my children. But does this make me lazy. I report everything, and at times I have not qualified for anything, and that's fine but it is nice to know that there is something to lean on when times are hard. I dont do drugs, I am not lazy I work hard but still need some assistance at times
What category do I fall insince people are quick to judge
just wondering

Ashburn, VA

#20 Nov 12, 2012
Your still an idiot obama is pathetic
Hand outs

Owenton, KY

#21 Nov 12, 2012
yep wrote:
Romney Sucks! He's a racist too...<quoted text>
It's just as racist to vote for someone bc they are black, as it is to not vote for someone bc they are black. So tired of the whinning. Gues what! It's 2012, and it's been how many years since slavery? So am pretty sure most of the slave owners have kicked the bucket. So I voted Romney, not bc he is white, but bc I respect those who died for my rights, and refuse to give them up for a lazy society to have a free meal ticket, and insurance.

It's also a lttle hard to believe we are moving up, considering people are going to be let go bc companies can't afford to pay for Obama's helth plan. And the fact he just cut a lot of jobs by cutting out our oil fills. So people should research b4 jumping in with their opinions.

I found it to be comical though when they interviewed Obama supporters. The switched the views of the two running, and Obama supporters agreed with everything Romney stood for. They didn't even know where Obama stood on anything. Nothing more dangerous than an idiot with voting rights, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota Bonuses another slap in the face 1 hr birdie 45
Need to get laid 6 hr Trees 3
Final Four 8 hr OhMy 2
K-mart 9 hr Winding 16
Best place to work maintenance besides Toyota 10 hr Beau 2016 2
people have to pretend you're a bad person 16 hr some men are dogs 25
Cheaters (Sep '09) 19 hr Mansbooty 32

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance