Old Friend

Richmond, KY

#1 Jun 6, 2010
Does anyone know where I might find Kenny Hicks we went to school together. Last I heard he was dating a girl names Sherri Gray I think, might even have a kid or 2. if anyone knows anything let me know.
myo

Williamstown, KY

#2 Jun 6, 2010
He is still in Georgetown. Married to a woman named Robin.
Old Friend

Richmond, KY

#3 Jun 6, 2010
My name is Kevin I was just wondering what happin to him.
Lol

United States

#4 Jun 6, 2010
Old Friend wrote:
My name is Kevin I was just wondering what happin to him.
he has 4 boys by Shari. He isnt in good health and is married to Robin and living in g-town.
cheryl

Winchester, KY

#5 Jun 7, 2010
Kenny is my neighbor, he is doing well, and is married to Robin, and he has a step daughter. is there anything i can let him know for you?
so they say

Richmond, KY

#6 Jun 7, 2010
I know Kenny he is a great guy but he has had a bad time. That first wife of his was trouble from the start she ran around on him all the time and ended up leaving him for that DRUNK she has now. From what I understand she turned his kids against him. I also know that he is in bad health.Kenny is a great guy.
Matt Hicks

Williamstown, KY

#7 Jun 7, 2010
so they say wrote:
I know Kenny he is a great guy but he has had a bad time. That first wife of his was trouble from the start she ran around on him all the time and ended up leaving him for that DRUNK she has now. From what I understand she turned his kids against him. I also know that he is in bad health.Kenny is a great guy.
Listen here, i dont kno who the hell u are but i be DAMNED if ur gonna talk bout my mom. act like u kno somebody when u dont. get the full story and get ya knowledge up before u run s**t. Ok?
so they say

Richmond, KY

#8 Jun 7, 2010
Matt Hicks wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here, i dont know who the hell u are but i be DAMNED if ur gonna talk bout my mom. act like u know somebody when u dont. get the full story and get ya knowledge up before u run s**t. Ok?
You little smart as* your the one who needs to get your facts straight. I have the knowledge I was around I saw first hand how things went down your momma cheated from the very beginning. I dont know you your right but I know your kind Smart As* drug heads all you boys have your momma and step dad to thank for your wonderful lives, got one brother in jail and if you wasn't so scared of your mommy you would be there with him so Mr. Know it all I know a little more than you think I do.
Melanie

United States

#9 Jun 7, 2010
so they say wrote:
<quoted text>
You little smart as* your the one who needs to get your facts straight. I have the knowledge I was around I saw first hand how things went down your momma cheated from the very beginning. I dont know you your right but I know your kind Smart As* drug heads all you boys have your momma and step dad to thank for your wonderful lives, got one brother in jail and if you wasn't so scared of your mommy you would be there with him so Mr. Know it all I know a little more than you think I do.
you know so much, stand behind ur words and reveal yourself. Kenny was a wife beater and if Shari cheated it wasnt nothing kenny wasnt doing too. I saw the beatings first hand. The only reason kenny is with Robin is cause of money left to her when her old man died and he said that himself. And my nephew has every right to be a smart ass cause unlike his dad his mom has been there for him!
Wondering

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jun 7, 2010
Topix always starts this way. Someone posts claiming to want to get a hold of someone or checking on someone but then I believe the same poster later slams them. Look at any similar thread. They are all the same. I don't know this dude but believe the original poster had no good intentions. It's all the same. Just don't reply to them. Eventually they will get bored and either move on or post a reply to their own message under a psuedonomy.
so they say

Richmond, KY

#11 Jun 7, 2010
I dont belive for one second that Kenny was a wife beater, her own sister dont even deny it just trys to justified by saying well she did because he did bull shit.
I know

Paris, KY

#12 Jun 7, 2010
Hey, have you guys watched "the bachelorette"?

It's getting good.
Robin Hicks

Winchester, KY

#13 Jun 7, 2010
Kenny is my husband. He is great husband and dad. Kevin who ever u r, what is your last name and he will try to reach u. The past is past and I am not here to slam anyone. Shari hasnt done anything to me and I believe she happily remarried.We r happily married also. Sorry for all the drama kevin.
Mr know it all

Richmond, KY

#14 Jun 12, 2010
Matt Hicks wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here, i dont kno who the hell u are but i be DAMNED if ur gonna talk bout my mom. act like u kno somebody when u dont. get the full story and get ya knowledge up before u run s**t. Ok?
This is what kind of goody goody you. Scared of mommy and what she thinks. She i a slut and your a pussy!(First of all i was told by my lawyer that he tried to blame the whole thing on me. And yes i did get caught and i took the blame for myself. i tried to take all the blame as a matter of fact tried to tell them it was my idea and that my uncle didn't even have a part in it. but the truth is everyone of us made our own choice. joey chose to do it..me or nobody else forced him so for him to try to put the blame on me is wrong. and as for you..ever since this happened even before i was hanging out with joey you tried to act like I'd done something wrong just because ur too big of a pussy to tell ur family that we were friends. you know u hung out with us all the time and did drugs with us and i was nothing but nice to you every time i seen you. you always wanted to get high just as much as we did so don't act like you're perfect ether. I'm tired of all the ppl trying to say stuff about me when they are doing the exact same things. i never wanted all this arguing and drama and i wish it wasn't happening but yes, i am going to take up for myself and let everyone know that you people are hypocrites saying stuff about me and doing the same things yourselves.
you know who this is)
Mel

United States

#15 Jun 12, 2010
Mr know it all wrote:
<quoted text>This is what kind of goody goody you. Scared of mommy and what she thinks. She i a slut and your a pussy!(First of all i was told by my lawyer that he tried to blame the whole thing on me. And yes i did get caught and i took the blame for myself. i tried to take all the blame as a matter of fact tried to tell them it was my idea and that my uncle didn't even have a part in it. but the truth is everyone of us made our own choice. joey chose to do it..me or nobody else forced him so for him to try to put the blame on me is wrong. and as for you..ever since this happened even before i was hanging out with joey you tried to act like I'd done something wrong just because ur too big of a pussy to tell ur family that we were friends. you know u hung out with us all the time and did drugs with us and i was nothing but nice to you every time i seen you. you always wanted to get high just as much as we did so don't act like you're perfect ether. I'm tired of all the ppl trying to say stuff about me when they are doing the exact same things. i never wanted all this arguing and drama and i wish it wasn't happening but yes, i am going to take up for myself and let everyone know that you people are hypocrites saying stuff about me and doing the same things yourselves.
you know who this is)
brittany what the hell. Matt's post was defending his mom not about drugs or about u or joey. Stay worried about yourself and be a mom to ur son. We are not bothering u so leave our family alone. It kills us all having lost a member of our family cause he loved you and thought he'd rather be dead and now we all are suffering and u get to go on with ur life like nothing happened. U dont know Kenny so stay out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,492
Daycare Drama 15 min addi tion spc 3
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 19 min ernest t 7,325
Are most clergy more deviant than average? 21 min lol 9
Swifty Closed 1 hr Mrs M 4
Amber Cummings 1 hr Jenny 4
cheating men at jci 3 hr Chris 1
Georgetown Dating
Find my Match

Georgetown Jobs

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Georgetown News, Events & Info