someone spray painted my white crown ...

someone spray painted my white crown vic black

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

wallace

Georgetown, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Hi, I will give 1000.00 for info that leads to arrest or 500.00 for name and address info that I feel is reliable on who done this. Sat. night white crown vic spray painted black.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Give me a thousand bucks and I will make it shine like new white money. I can get it off for you.
PlLL BlLLY

Duluth, GA

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Wonder what you did to this person?
Hail Mary

Georgetown, KY

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Who do you think did it? You must have an idea.
PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Hail Mary wrote:
Who do you think did it? You must have an idea.
I know it's not like they randomly targeted you
harold

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 21, 2012
yep i did it,u 4got to say that i shit on ur hood as well.
Harold

Georgetown, KY

#7 Nov 21, 2012
If you didnt drive a brothers car this wouldnt have happened!

When kids or nasty darky adults would stop buying used police cars, then putting 30 inch rims on the cars, rims and tires that cost more than the actual car itself, then this shit would stop

grow up and grow a set young darky!
teddy

United States

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Harold wrote:

When kids or nasty darky adults would stop buying used police cars, then putting 30 inch rims on the cars, rims and tires that cost more than the actual car itself, then this shit would stop

Now that's funny

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Harold wrote:

So you ASSume because its a Crown Vic that a African American is the owner? Well you might be a redneck. Besides blacks aren't going to spend money to damage someone's property. Sounds more like white on white crime to me.
Harold

Georgetown, KY

#10 Nov 21, 2012
LELPOCALYPSE wrote:
<quoted text>
So you ASSume because its a Crown Vic that a African American is the owner? Well you might be a redneck. Besides blacks aren't going to spend money to damage someone's property. Sounds more like white on white crime to me.
no you damn retard, im not saying a darky did the crime, im saying thie victim is a darky.... that describes most darky males out there.

your a dumbass... if you wasnt so young, i would show you whats its like to get a ass whoopin by a old man in his 60s!!!
top dog

El Monte, CA

#11 Nov 21, 2012
I just wanna know "did it turn out good?" I might want this person to paint my impala. Sounds like their rates are reasonable

Location hidden

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>no you damn retard, im not saying a darky did the crime, im saying thie victim is a darky.... that describes most darky males out there.

your a dumbass... if you wasnt so young, i would show you whats its like to get a ass whoopin by a old man in his 60s!!!
Wow you must have some serious anger issues. I guess that your racist remark is due to your generation. I couldn't fight you that would be abuse of the elderly. White people do own Crown Vic's besides they were nothing more than a cheaper version of a Lincoln Town Car for the stingy old men.
Harold

Georgetown, KY

#13 Nov 22, 2012
LELPOCALYPSE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you must have some serious anger issues. I guess that your racist remark is due to your generation. I couldn't fight you that would be abuse of the elderly. White people do own Crown Vic's besides they were nothing more than a cheaper version of a Lincoln Town Car for the stingy old men.
Look like white ass thats never worked a day in his life.

Your seriously doubting me arent you?!? I would really beat your ass, so you talking shit that you cant abuse the elderly... blah blah blah, thats never gonna happen, im going to beat your ass!!!

Old white people do NOT drive old wore out police cars, crown victorias and put wheels/tires on them that cost more than the piece of shit is worth!!!! Wake up... whens the last time you have seen a old man or old woman driving around like that dumbass!!!!!!!

Again, I will beat your ass... but as long as you hide behind your mommy and daddys computer screen, that wont happen. Your some 22 deadbeat punk sucking on mom boob living off her welfare ass!

Im in my 60's but in the best shape of my life. Work out at the gym 5 days a week, and could whip your ass anyday!!!!!
teddy

Duluth, GA

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>Look like white ass thats never worked a day in his life.

Your seriously doubting me arent you?!? I would really beat your ass, so you talking shit that you cant abuse the elderly... blah blah blah, thats never gonna happen, im going to beat your ass!!!

Old white people do NOT drive old wore out police cars, crown victorias and put wheels/tires on them that cost more than the piece of shit is worth!!!! Wake up... whens the last time you have seen a old man or old woman driving around like that dumbass!!!!!!!

Again, I will beat your ass... but as long as you hide behind your mommy and daddys computer screen, that wont happen. Your some 22 deadbeat punk sucking on mom boob living off her welfare ass!

Im in my 60's but in the best shape of my life. Work out at the gym 5 days a week, and could whip your ass anyday!!!!!
Get him Harold

Location hidden

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Harold wrote:

Since you apparently have onset on Alzheimer's and can't seem to remember what this post was about there was never a mention of big wheels. A persons car was vandalized and unless you can help them figure out who did it go find someone else your own speed and age to pick on.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 24, 2012
I was serious when I offered help. Now its so cold it wont matter anymore.
PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#17 Nov 24, 2012
They know who did it and why they just like playing the victim
Baha man

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 24, 2012
Harold wrote:

I am glad you work out 5 days a week. I don't care who you are. Someone your age. That's if you are even telling the truth. Show that you are mature and not someone who likes to bark.
See you at the Pavillion.
Norton

Richmond, KY

#19 Dec 2, 2012
PlLL BlLLY wrote:
They know who did it and why they just like playing the victim
Some Punk a$$ Bich getting payback on some other Punk A$$ Bich
PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#20 Dec 2, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Some Punk a$$ Bich getting payback on some other Punk A$$ Bich
Tru dat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenny Wilbers 24 min Bob 15
Sammi at Fast max. (Jan '15) 37 min New guy in town 6
joni winstead 2 hr pij 12
Brian miles tmmk 3 hr Cindy 29
hot guy in red road truck 4 hr Perv alert 32
Rejection 4 hr Perv alert 5
Jessica Robinson (Apr '11) 4 hr Beau Johnson 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages