conner reid/hayes
kaitlynn.

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2012
What is up with this damn creep?!?! Sending me all this nasty sexual stuff & not just me, he does it to all these girls!! He's 20 & he needs to be locked up & charged!! Anyone know where he is? Bc the cops will be on his ass in no time!!
Yessum

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 18, 2012
I looked at this dudes profile bc I didn't know who he was...but DANMMMM !!! He's a nasty creep!! I went to another girls profile & hes begging her to love him!!! Pathetic! He talks like a [email protected]$, looks like a retard & is so full of himself. I wanted to wipe my computer clean after looking at his profile. I felt violated & disgusting.
kaitlynn.

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2012
Yessum wrote:
I looked at this dudes profile bc I didn't know who he was...but DANMMMM !!! He's a nasty creep!! I went to another girls profile & hes begging her to love him!!! Pathetic! He talks like a [email protected]$, looks like a retard & is so full of himself. I wanted to wipe my computer clean after looking at his profile. I felt violated & disgusting.
he sends me all these nasty text messages & I told him to leave me alone but don't stop & then my bf got mad & was Gunna fight him but he never showed up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help with different ways to get hired by Toyota (Jun '16) 1 min mokh 24
People who fool around at work together 4 min mokh 19
Best in bed??? Who's good and who's lame??? 7 hr Cookies and Cream 9
Georgetown Sex Offenders (Sep '10) 7 hr trust very true 45
f**k Ggurl (Apr '09) 12 hr Mkg 9
Amazon 14 hr Mistakes 1
thomas downey (Dec '16) 15 hr Moe 6

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance