First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Georgetown, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2009
Anyone know anything about her? All i know is she works at waffle house in town ?
got me wandern

Clarksville, TN

#2 Sep 11, 2009
been in a lot of trouble with the law.
just wondering

Georgetown, KY

#3 Sep 11, 2009
for what? is she a bad person?
i know

Morehead, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2009
bad person...yeah you caN SAY THAT. she another crack head that robbed banks...lied and everything. she in federal prison where she belong.
Annonymous

Paintsville, KY

#7 Sep 28, 2009
Jessica Arnold does not have either one of her kids. Son had to go live with Dad and his new wife cause he wasnt getting taken care of. Daughter is following in moms footsteps. Not a good person, at all.
delta

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Oct 28, 2009
what prison is jessica arnold in? she was an old friend of mine i have'nt spoke to her in about 13 years no hard feelings just lost track of each other. It blows my mind that she is in prison! not the jessica i once knew.if anyone knows what prison she is in let me know i would like to write to her.
lol

Georgetown, KY

#9 Dec 8, 2009
Bitches thts my momma and if yu wanna tlk shit bout me or her say it to my face cuz yu hatin hoes
seriously

United States

#10 Dec 8, 2009
lol wrote:
Bitches thts my momma and if yu wanna tlk shit bout me or her say it to my face cuz yu hatin hoes
Aw girl I'm sorry people put stuff on here like that& are just out to cause trouble. Best thing to do is just ignore it& they will stop. Anyway, how are you& hows your dad?
Gtown Stud

Nashville, TN

#11 Apr 7, 2011
I had relations with her back when she was (pre-trouble) and she was gorgeous and I would have loved to had a wife that looked like her AT THAT TIME. But now she's put on weight and is on drugs and is into a lot of trouble. She is one of those girls who could have had it all, but threw it all away.
Big C

Pikeville, KY

#12 Apr 8, 2011
If this is the same Jessica Arnold that back in the day drove a purple/magenta colored Geo Prism, man on man, we cracked her side window in the back of that thing man, I had her going and her head hit it too hard..... She was a nympho for it back in the day and loved every minute of it too. So if someone is out there driving that car, sorry about the stains all over the back, trust me they are there!!!
known her for a long time

United States

#13 Apr 8, 2011
Unfortunately drugs do bad things to good people. Jessica is a perfect example. She has, and will continue to have, a lot of people praying for things to turn around for her but especially for her children.
Never seen it commin

United States

#14 Feb 24, 2013
My god she use to be a good friend so sad,hope she gets out n takes care of herself,stay strong barney
Josh

Georgetown, KY

#15 Feb 24, 2013
I banged her multiple times when her daughter went off with her mom, or went to her daddys.. then it was just me and her and I can begin to count all the jizz I shot all over inside that purple geo prism she drove... damn, she was a good lay and got it on in the car all the time!

“I did it for the lulz”

Since: Mar 13

Georgetown, KY

#16 Mar 16, 2013
She was no good from the start.
Where

Georgetown, KY

#17 Jul 5, 2014
Anyone seen her lately? How is she? Better?
info

Georgetown, KY

#18 Feb 27, 2016
She's currently hiding out in frankfurt with her daughter hanah trading herself for crack. hanah is wanted by the cops. they are both crack hoes now using everyone to get what they want. stealing, lying, hooking, BAD people
Wop1738

Detroit, MI

#19 Feb 28, 2016
I had her an Jessica Harrington naked at the same time!! SCORE!!!!!!
dbs

United States

#20 Feb 28, 2016
I haven't seen Jessica since they brought her from Woodford county on a probation violation !! I figured she done her time and was released by now !! That was in ,2010 !! Jessica quit with the dumb sh*t and get out of the system ! Love ya girl
Real

Antioch, TN

#21 Feb 29, 2016
They got Hannah in Scott county detention center at 10:30 this morning
ljs

United States

#22 Mar 2, 2016
Real wrote:
They got Hannah in Scott county detention center at 10:30 this morning
I seen it was for a probation violation, you can't do drugs or not report because they don't care to lock you up !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota Bonuses another slap in the face 1 hr birdie 45
Need to get laid 6 hr Trees 3
Final Four 8 hr OhMy 2
K-mart 9 hr Winding 16
Best place to work maintenance besides Toyota 10 hr Beau 2016 2
people have to pretend you're a bad person 16 hr some men are dogs 25
Cheaters (Sep '09) 19 hr Mansbooty 32

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance