Stu

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

She is an old friend of mine crime decades ago has a son named nick. Anyone know where to find her
yep

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

check face book
Stu wrote:
She is an old friend of mine crime decades ago has a son named nick. Anyone know where to find her
Her daughter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Stu wrote:
Why?
Stu

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Her daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
I knew her when I lived in Georgetown back in the early part of 1990. I thought she was such a good person and was so nice to me. Her son was really little maybe 6 or so if that old and such a good kid. As I have gotten older reconnecting with old friends and such seems a little more important. I looked on Facebook but was unable to find her.

If you know or are related to her just let her know Rick was thinking about her and hoped she was doing ok
teresa

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Stu wrote:
<quoted text>I knew her when I lived in Georgetown back in the early part of 1990. I thought she was such a good person and was so nice to me. Her son was really little maybe 6 or so if that old and such a good kid. As I have gotten older reconnecting with old friends and such seems a little more important. I looked on Facebook but was unable to find her.

If you know or are related to her just let her know Rick was thinking about her and hoped she was doing ok
stalker
OMG

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Whoever wrote stslker must be a weirdo.
I am her best friend

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Hey, I am her very best friend in the whole world. But, I cannot place a Rick? Where do you live now Rick? She still lives in Georgetown. Did you work with her somewhere or what? She is still nice, a good person and her son is a good man. She also has a daughter, who is a good young lady. How can I tell her to look you up? She can get on my facebook account.
KMB

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

Don't know who or where she is.
Hot Sassafrass

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

Back in the day Teresa Short had one helluva A**! And she probably still does!
Stu wrote:
Hot Sassafrass

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Is Teresa single or married?
I am her best friend wrote:
Hey, I am her very best friend in the whole world. But, I cannot place a Rick? Where do you live now Rick? She still lives in Georgetown. Did you work with her somewhere or what? She is still nice, a good person and her son is a good man. She also has a daughter, who is a good young lady. How can I tell her to look you up? She can get on my facebook account.
I am her best friend

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

She is actually a widow now. :{
Her daughter

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

How can she get a hold of you. I told her someone was asking about her on here. She was wondering who and why. But yes she is a widow as of two years ago. When my father was killed in a accident. But let us know. Who and how to get a hold and I will pass the news.
Stu wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew her when I lived in Georgetown back in the early part of 1990. I thought she was such a good person and was so nice to me. Her son was really little maybe 6 or so if that old and such a good kid. As I have gotten older reconnecting with old friends and such seems a little more important. I looked on Facebook but was unable to find her.
Yes air

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Yeah I remember that great a$$! I bet that is some good pu$$!
Girly Giggles

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Really????
Heard that

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Girly Giggles wrote:
Really????
I had a friend that dated her for a little while probably 15 years ago and he said she had some great stuff!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Georgetown Forum right now

Search the Georgetown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min brad 144,997
Are most clergy more deviant than average? 31 min anothermark 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 26,177
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr LMS 16,111
Amanda Horn (Jul '13) 5 hr nun ya 5
Brandon Fisher 7 hr looking 8
pain pill abuse 9 hr understand 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Georgetown Jobs

•••