Brittany Walker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sesily A

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2012
This girl is so slow. She finally had a good thing going and she runs back to Jesse. Obviously he just pissed because she was with a new guy and what does she do? Go running back into the arms of that low life loser who cheats on her every thirty minutes. I am actually friends with a girl he hooks up with while they were supposedly "engaged", and yet she still takes him back. SHe has no respect for herself and puts it all over facebook for the world to see. Instead of wasting all of your time hanging out with her boyfriends she needs to start stepping up and being a mom!
Naive

Clay City, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2012
Shes 21, so naive & dumb. She has two boys that need a good stable environment & she not jesse can provide that. They live at his parents home, with nothing to call their own. She knows not what love is an neither does he. He cheats, lies and steals. If she thinks he's marriage material she needs someone to hit her in the head with a frying pan. He needs to be in jail or some sort of half way house and have his pecker checked. Those poor boys need to have love, and laughter not hate and tears. She's putting herself first ALWAYS never her kids. It isn't best to stay with him just because she doesn't want to be an adult and deal with the emotions of the break up. Yes it's hard, but it's for your kids. You decided to have 2 kids, so stop being selfish. In my opinion it's pathetic and have no remorse for the girl. It's like a girl that keeps going back to a guy that beats her. Pure weakness and stupidity.
Naive

Clay City, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2012
I meant nor* instead of not.
blown away

Washington, DC

#4 Jan 23, 2012
I was going to start a thread on this idiot but someone beat me to it. Oh wow. This girl is so stupid. If you want to be a dumb little puppet, that's you're life you're screwing up. But when you have children its time to cut the strings and do what's best for them, whether you are too lazy or too dramatic to deal with single parenthood and a break up or not. And you have NO room to get smart on your Facebook for the level headed people you're friends with giving you their 2 cents. You blast this guy daily and break up and actually start to move in the right direction and the next day its I love Jesse he's my world he's perfect. Every story has 2 sides and Ive been involved with as$ holes but none so cold hearted they would treat me as badly as you say he treats you for no reason at all. Don't put idiotic, obvious horrible decision making in the spot light if you cant handle the harsh reality of the situation you've thrown you and your kids into.
Amanda

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2012
I am glad Christine put her in her place on facebook. She is not a good mom, all she cares about is Jesse, she just uses her kids to try to make Jesse feel guilty which does not even work. If Brittany truly cared for her kids she wouldnt put her wants and needs first all of the time. She actually had the nerve to say moving to Tennessee is what "the boys" wanted. That is bullshit. Her kids are under the age of 5, one can barely talk, those boys dont want to move, heck even Jesse doesnt want to move, she is being selfish. She is putting herself first yet again by movinmg in hopes that Jesse wont cheat on her, which we all know is just a matter of time before that happens! Once a cheater always a cheater. In Jesse's case 10 times a cheater always a cheater. I would have left his nasty butt after finding out that he got two gils pregnant around the same time. Her facebook is a joke anymore I removed her off my friends list because I am tired of being there for her when Jesse screws up and attempting to help her "move on" when as soon as he cant get any p&ssy from another chick, he goes back to her. IF they even stay together long enough to move down to Tennessee, I give them less than six months before they run back to georgetown with their parents. After their tax return money runs up and they max out their parent's credit cards, they will be too broke to pay for their basic needs that the rest of us grown ups pay because we all know Jesse wont get a job. Someone should call child protective services on them, so that those boys can get the love and attention that they deserve.
Christine

Clay City, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2012
Thank you. The reason I finally opened my mouth to her is because regardless of those boys being 1/2 brothers to kaylie they are still blood and they deserve better. I finally had my fill of her posting her drama all over Facebook looking for pity. The only ones that pity her or still talk to her are the ones that are a. Family or b. people that like the drama. Once I saw her post I was furious. She is not a great mom. She doesn't know what being a mother means. It means sacrificing your own happiness for your child's, even when you're broken hearted in tears. It's just so you know your child is healthy an happy. It's making the decision to leave a dead beat lying cheater low life for the better of your children. Its about being selfless and she knows nothing of it. Its not about staying with that idiot because you want the 'biological' father to be around even when he's a piece of crap. Brittany is still 16, when she first met Jesse. She still acts at the same immaturity level & so does he. Her poor sons don't even have a choice. "it's what the boys want" excuse me but your sons are 2, & 4. Since when did toddlers decide where it was best for them to live & what they wanted in their life?! All they know is toys, food, sleep and play. She is his little puppet. He doesn't care about her. Or his sons. All he cares is where his next pu$$y comes from & she's a guaranteed piece of @$$. He'll still cheat on her ofcourse. He's been doing it for like what 7 years now since he became sexually active? Why would he stop?!
Jesse and Brittany can bash me all they want; but at least I have my pride, responsibility, & maturity. Sure I still live at home. But because I can't afford a good environment for myself and kaylie to live in. I don't get government assistance like Brittany does. I may get the child support jesses mom pays but I also pay $600 month in daycare. So all $270 is gone just for daycare. So what if kaylie doesn't wear a whole wardrobe dedicated to Baby Gap and Oshkosh? There's more important things to a child's life than a $30 pair of jeans that she'll outgrow in 4 months. I'm buying her a new wardrobe every season. Why would I spend $400 every 3 months for clothes just do my child can be high maintenance like mommy and daddy. They are very materialistic people. Jesse trades in every vehicle he gets and his parents pay the payments..brittany has learned to do the same...At least I pay to own my own vehicle. I also don't have credit cards for things I know I can't afford. And I don't take anything from my parents..She want an abusive lame boyfriend let her have one. We'll see her on the front page with black eyes and him in jail. Where he belongs. And as for her saying men come in and out of kaylies life; theres been one man only she called daddy because he was more of a man than her own sperm donor. & i date Men, not boys, and they do so happen to have money simply because they have Big boy jobs. Not mooching off mommy and daddy. pathetic...My parents cared enough to get me away from him. I thank god they did. They had me taken away one time and I didn't listen, the second time I'm glad she came back in the picture because it saved my life from destruction.
Christine

Clay City, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2012
Im not a mean person, and theres a million more things i couldve said on here and on facebook. but i said most of what needed to be said. I think she gets the point and the truth cuts like a knife. Someone needed to say it and ive tried to constantly get her to see the light and have only been slapped in the face like most of her friends that care or cared about her. Cant help those that wont help themselves, not for her sake only but for the boys....
Sesily A

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2012
Good for you Christine I am glad you got out of that filthy enviornmen.I always thought it was so dumb that she would brag on fb about how her kids get designer clothes $4o dollar jeans, when they are just toddlers and will grow out of them within a few months. I am all about designer clothing but at leat wait until they are in school. Nothing wrong with providing your kids with quality clothes but it seems so wrong to do that when you live off of government assistance and can barely pay the bills and have to borrow and steal off of your parents to make ends meet. She will really regret maxing out those credit cards in a few years when she realizes how much she is going to have to owe on them.
Oh, And she is not a good mom, Maggie has no idea what she is talking about, just trying to start drama. SHe is just jealous because out of all of the young moms in georgetown you and Brittany are the only one who still manages to stay thin and look cute while raising your child, and she cant stand that.
Sesily A

United States

#9 Jan 24, 2012
Oh and I meant Brittany Vaught.
WOW- what hypocrites

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jan 26, 2012
SERIOUSLY.... Whether you think Brittney is a a fool to stay with Jesse or not, DO NOT suggest that she is not a good mother. I have been around both her boys and they are well taken care of and well loved. She is 21 and still making her way. She will figure out what is good for her in time.
You say she is selfish? WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE? Have you been perfect in all you have done in your life? I think not, so who are you to post this kind of crap on this site? Can you honestly look yourself in the mirror can you say that you are perfect? Can you say you have never made stupid mistakes or said stupid statements? From the comments above, obviously not. ONLY IF YOU ARE PERFECT should you judge other people's lives.
If you do not like what she puts on FB, don't read it, unfriend her and don't creep on her page. Find something else to do in your perfect lives.
FYI, she works hard, takes good care of her boys and loves them. She is trying to do what is right for both herself and her boys.
She will figure it out and having people like the 2 of you publicizing your judgmental opinions doesn't serve any purpose.
really now

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2012
ive been really close to maggie for YEARS and shes just happy with how she looks which why shouldnt she SHE IS BEAUTIFUL and just fyi having a baby isnt about staying thin its about taking care of your freaking child. which maggie takes GREAT care of even
observing

Lexington, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2012
really now wrote:
ive been really close to maggie for YEARS and shes just happy with how she looks which why shouldnt she SHE IS BEAUTIFUL and just fyi having a baby isnt about staying thin its about taking care of your freaking child. which maggie takes GREAT care of even
No one said she wasn't a good mom...calm down now.
If anything

Georgetown, KY

#13 Feb 1, 2012
If anything im proud of Maggie and Nick. They have really worked on there family and it shows. If your around them you can see how completely in love they are not to mention how completely in love they are with their son. Nicks a great man taking care of the baby and Maggie and Maggies a great woman who thinks about nothing but her families future while working on her career. About her weight, if you know Maggie you know you will hear a mouth full about her weight. She LOVES her curves and wouldnt have it any other way and by the looks of always being around them Nick wouldnt have it any other way either! They both love everything thing about each other, there son, and there life.
Kim

United States

#14 Jul 14, 2012
Brittany is such as joke. All this talk about changing and doing better for herself and I have no doubt that she will be with Jesse again in less than 2 weeks. Brittany will never complete school bc she is too far up jesse's butt. she claims that she wants nothing t o do with him yet she is still stalking him. no guy will ever want to date her bc she will drop them hust to go with that loser. jesse has been with over 100 girls effin gross!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley

Clay City, KY

#15 Jul 18, 2012
Shes pathetic. Those poor poor boys. She is one of the worst teen moms out there besides Andrea Barnette. She puts Jesse before herself and her own flesh and blood. He does nothing but cheat on her and f*k 14 yr olds. He's a skank. I'd be getting my sh!t checked out if I was sleeping with him. He's not even cute!!. She'll flunk out of school as soon as Jesse throws a new car in her face, maybe another diamond ring, or gets her pregger again. I'd love to see her succeed but she's to naive to see what she needs to do for those little boys of hers.;!!
WOW- what hypocrites

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Jul 19, 2012
y'all need to get a life. Make sure you and your life is perfect before judging others.

Obviously you have never even seen or met her boys. They are normal and well adjusted kids. She has tried to make it work with the father of her children because she wanted to provide them with a nuclear family and she believed that is what would be best for her boys. She also happens to love him.

HE has not lived up his responsibilities.

She is trying now to go on with her life and is going back to school. This is not the first time she has taken steps to better herself as gone to classes and got her CNA (while she was trying to make it work with Jesse).

Don't be haters.... Seriously, you have no idea what you are talking about so don't say anything.
Ashley

Clay City, KY

#17 Jul 19, 2012
WOW- what hypocrites wrote:
y'all need to get a life. Make sure you and your life is perfect before judging others.
Obviously you have never even seen or met her boys. They are normal and well adjusted kids. She has tried to make it work with the father of her children because she wanted to provide them with a nuclear family and she believed that is what would be best for her boys. She also happens to love him.
HE has not lived up his responsibilities.
She is trying now to go on with her life and is going back to school. This is not the first time she has taken steps to better herself as gone to classes and got her CNA (while she was trying to make it work with Jesse).
Don't be haters.... Seriously, you have no idea what you are talking about so don't say anything.
The only reasons those boys are "well adjusted" as you say; bc they got forced into daycare basically. They used to be hitting mommy, slapping biting; Carson cussed. We're not hypocrites. & she doesn't know what love is. "love" isn't going bck to some 1 that cheat 24/7 and lies, steals and beats. That's not love. You're the hypocrite Better yet your prob her
WOW- what hypocrites

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Jul 19, 2012
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reasons those boys are "well adjusted" as you say; bc they got forced into daycare basically. They used to be hitting mommy, slapping biting; Carson cussed. We're not hypocrites. & she doesn't know what love is. "love" isn't going bck to some 1 that cheat 24/7 and lies, steals and beats. That's not love. You're the hypocrite Better yet your prob her
AGAIN - Who are you to judge her? Have you always made the correct decisions in your life?

I have been around her boys and they are normal boys. If you have children you know that they hit, slap and curse, they are and continue to be corrected and the bad behaviors stopped. THAT IS NORMAL. Also, any one who has their child in daycare knows kids learn new bad behaviors there, they are not known to stop them. They are in daycare because she works, not because she was forced to put them there.

She is actually trying to do exactly what you (and others) have said she should and yet here you are continuing tear her down. Instead of judging her, support the decisions she is making now.

Live your own life they way you want and stop criticizing other peoples lives.
haha

Georgetown, KY

#20 Jul 20, 2012
It is NOT normal for a toddler to be violent and to curse like a sailor. If you think it is you need parenting lessons yo.I don't have kids yet but when I do I've learned a lot of what not to do from my peers failing miserably at it. You need to take a test before becoming a parent. And an IQ test too evidently in this pos town.
Ashley

Clay City, KY

#21 Jul 21, 2012
Seriously why is Carson's toenails painted red or pink or painted AT ALL? And he is 4 & still carries around a babydoll!!!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats being built beside advance store 26 min anon 9
Narcs 1 hr smh 9
Best backpage girl in george town? (Jun '12) 1 hr smh 41
Sleepless in Georgetown 1 hr smh 6
News ICE arrests 25 convicted criminal aliens in Ken... 3 hr BorderGuard 3
anything fun to do here in georgetown? 7 hr anon 1
joel r. hall postal service looser 11 hr badass 3
More from around the web

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE