First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wandawright

Georgetown, KY

#1 Nov 22, 2010
Does anyone know anything about jamie wright?
ThisGirlGeorgeto wn

Georgetown, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2010
I know him, he is very good looking.......super sexy, really nice build too. Pretty brown eyes and a charming smile. Can make anybody laugh anytime he wants. Anyone know if hes good in bed?
nodrama

Georgetown, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2010
I have heard that he is good in bed, does anyone know who he is messing with or if he has a girlfriend? I was gonna try and holler at him. He is hot.
nodrama

Georgetown, KY

#4 Nov 29, 2010
ThisGirlGeorgetown wrote:
I know him, he is very good looking.......super sexy, really nice build too. Pretty brown eyes and a charming smile. Can make anybody laugh anytime he wants. Anyone know if hes good in bed?
how do you kno him are you his girlfriend? I want him bad.:-)
Affront

Georgetown, KY

#5 Nov 29, 2010
Well you girls are out of luck! He's married to someone. I tried a few months ago when he worked at waffle house, and I'm cute ;). He's all about his wife. Your only chance is if he gets divorced.
nodrama

Georgetown, KY

#6 Nov 29, 2010
How did you know him at waffle house? I didnt even know he worked there. Does he still work there? And how did you try to holler at him? Did you try hard lol he might have gone for you if you would have tried harder? Who is he married to? And also he should get a divorce because I can do him better than whoever he is with lol. Is his wife pretty? Doesnt he have complaints lol every man does? I can fix all that for him.
cheater

Georgetown, KY

#7 Nov 29, 2010
I heard that he is a cheater and cheats on his wife all the time. One of my friends said she slept with him a while back when he worked at waffle house. She said he did it in his wifes car when he was on break. I am not sure if that is true or not but you never know. LMAO
Do yall even no him

Georgetown, KY

#8 Nov 29, 2010
His wife is very pretty and he better not cheat on her or I'll kick his ass does any1 know of him cheating on her and for the person that tried to get with him well maybe ur not all u that u think u r lmao
Jamies Wife

Georgetown, KY

#9 Nov 29, 2010
Hey there everyone I am jamie wrights wife and I have watched and read all your posts and I am like wow, how many girls want my man? LOL and cant get him? You all can keep trying to get with him but you aint going to get him till we divorce. Because my man is staying right here with me like he always has for three years now. We are married and plan on staying that way for a while atleast lol and until then you girls can go find your own man. Because he is hot and VERY GOOD IN BED but none of you will ever know that. But you can keep trying all you want. ;-)

Since: Nov 10

Richmond, KY

#10 Dec 1, 2010
Jamies Wife wrote:
Hey there everyone I am jamie wrights wife and I have watched and read all your posts and I am like wow, how many girls want my man? LOL and cant get him? You all can keep trying to get with him but you aint going to get him till we divorce. Because my man is staying right here with me like he always has for three years now. We are married and plan on staying that way for a while atleast lol and until then you girls can go find your own man. Because he is hot and VERY GOOD IN BED but none of you will ever know that. But you can keep trying all you want. ;-)
U know I couldn't agree more with u on that. This is how i see it... once u find the love of your life.. u will stay content and never depart. I dont see the reason why they are trying their damnedest to get with ur man when honestly they need to look the other way. No one in their right mind should ever mess with any married person for that matter. All it does is cause conflicts. As for the rest of ya'll pathetic ass girls that call urself women have no selfrespect for urself. So therefore get ya'll f*ck*** heads out of ya'lls ass and move the hell on with ya'lls own lives! As for Jamie's wife I completely agree with her. After I saw this I myself started thinking like...wtf is wrong with them?
Kim Fields

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Dec 2, 2010
Do yall even no him wrote:
His wife is very pretty and he better not cheat on her or I'll kick his ass does any1 know of him cheating on her and for the person that tried to get with him well maybe ur not all u that u think u r lmao
I have been having sex with him since last month the man is a "god" in bed by the way And I don't care if he has a wife he's my boyfriend number 2 and I'm his girlfriend number 2
Yea ok

Georgetown, KY

#12 Dec 2, 2010
This is for Kim fields ur probably the same girl that wrote the shit saying he wouldnt get with u and now ur trying to make urself look good and even if u r sleeping with him it just shows how nasty u r to f*ck with some1s man
Jamies Wife

Georgetown, KY

#13 Dec 2, 2010
Kim Fields wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been having sex with him since last month the man is a "god" in bed by the way And I don't care if he has a wife he's my boyfriend number 2 and I'm his girlfriend number 2
,
Well first of all! If you are fucking my man then you can have him lol your a sick nasty h o e if you are f-cking 3 different people, and you are your man MY MAN and thats just nasty.
Second, do you have any proof that you have slept with my man? When and where did you have sex with him, does he shave his pubes or leave the trimmed? Where is his birth mark? Does he have his tounge pierced? Does he have his d-ck pierced?
I bet you dont write anything back in response to this and if you do you wont answer any of those questions because your a w h o r e and have no clue who you have f-cked and who you havent.
I bet thats not even your real name lol
LMAO

Georgetown, KY

#14 Dec 2, 2010
He works at the Waffle House? LMAO. Enough said!
cheater wrote:
I heard that he is a cheater and cheats on his wife all the time. One of my friends said she slept with him a while back when he worked at waffle house. She said he did it in his wifes car when he was on break. I am not sure if that is true or not but you never know. LMAO
Jamie Wright

Georgetown, KY

#15 Dec 2, 2010
WOW! This is a real treat. I have not cheated on my wife, nor do i know a kim feilds.... how do i know you? I havent worked at waffleHouse in 4 months... To the girl that said all the nice things about me. I remember you, and you also remember me turning you down and telling you i was married. Im sorry and it does not feel good to be turned down. It happens its a part of life. But if you think that your lil lies are going to split me and my wife up you are wrong. So ladies say what you will, i love my wife and im not planning on us ever being apart.
allaboutme

Georgetown, KY

#16 Dec 3, 2010
first of all if you cant even tell me anything personal about him other than he works (worked, he no longer works there) than you are lying lol. Of course if you were messing with him and have been, cause thats what you said, then you would know that. where have you guys had sex. LMAO stupid, if you want attention go back to work at the strip club that you crawled out of and snort some more up your nose. Its no ones fault that he turned you down but your own, lol I mean if you were cute and not nasty then maybe you would have a better chance at getting someone elses man. And my guess is... that your just lonely and your own man doesnt want you and then when you found out that yet another man turned your fat as- down it made you mad and you have to try and make it hard for someone else. Go head girl take my man lol bet you cant.
ThisGirlGeorgeto wn

Georgetown, KY

#17 Dec 7, 2010
Well girl you better keep that boy on a tight leash.........
You know what

Georgetown, KY

#18 Dec 8, 2010
Please tell me you dont actually think that I believe you. LMFAO
You know what

Georgetown, KY

#19 Dec 8, 2010
ThisGirlGeorgetown wrote:
Well girl you better keep that boy on a tight leash.........
Your just mad cause my husband wouldnt have nothing to do with you, lol maybe next time you could try harder, or maybe you were just too ugly and fat for anyone to want you.:-) have a nice day.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 9, 2011
This has the makings of a fine Jerry Springer episode

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
schs is too small for the population of this town 3 hr Agree 2
overdoses 8 hr BlueWorkd 34
Mallard Point (Aug '12) 8 hr Edison 32
any other LaVeyan Satanists in Georgetown? (Jun '13) Mon jaz_claxton 16
Loan approval for toyota employees? Mon Ray 2
John Peach Mon Therealjohnpeach 33
shannon (Oct '15) Mon HaHaHa 2

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages