william hawkins aka mann
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smile big

Lexington, KY

#25 Sep 13, 2012
Well you need to hurry up bill and do something before you gett in trouble for something you didnt do thats what you need to do. If your not happy there then just pack youur things and leave that dum buch of no good people hanging and leave strat fresh you can do better i know you can okay so do it befro you really end up in trouble okay i really do care for you as a friend so take my advice and leave please"""" """"" """"" """"" """"" """
u r rt
#26 Sep 13, 2012
smile big wrote:
Well you need to hurry up bill and do something before you gett in trouble for something you didnt do thats what you need to do. If your not happy there then just pack youur things and leave that dum buch of no good people hanging and leave strat fresh you can do better i know you can okay so do it befro you really end up in trouble okay i really do care for you as a friend so take my advice and leave please"""" """"" """"" """"" """"" """
idk whu u r but i like u. bill neds to get away from that so called family. betty is back to selling drugs again. and u watch n c what i tell u. she will get busted again and bill will b the 1 to take the fall. he just needs to get away from that useless bunch. they just plain out no gd 4 nothing. i loved bill then, now and always will. so get over it betty n sherry.
bill

Georgetown, KY

#27 Sep 14, 2012
This is bill and Im happy with betty and always will,ya she had a past but we have changed i have been with her for 27 years and want to make it many more........ So all you trash talkers on here stay out of my business and leave me and betty alone....thanks very much everyone...... I aint leaving betty for no one so please get over youeself.. Our lives is going great and we plan on getting married so THANKS.....
smile big

Louisville, KY

#28 Sep 22, 2012
Well first of all that is not bill it is yiou betty or the no good fat bitch sherryand most of all he calls me and my friend everyday and tells us he loves us and misses us and he will be away from you no good hoes soon just keep thinking he want leave just watch and see bitchesw;p;;;;;;;belive me he dont want to be there us got something on him that is a fuckin lie and thats why he want leave just yet BUT HE IS HE WIL BE MINE BEFORE A BLINK OF YOUR NASTY FAT ASS EYE
smile big

Louisville, KY

#29 Sep 22, 2012
Okay thanks im just telling the truth thats all bill needs to be with a women who will treat him with the recpect he deserve and that sure anint bettyy fat nasty asss or that nio good hoe daughter of bettys ive told bill plenty of times he can live with me and dont have to worry about anything i would take care of him the way he needs to be taken care of and give the respect and love he deserve:::::::::thats all i can say for now
Halley newton

United States

#30 Sep 24, 2012
My question is when did betty hold a gun to his head big picture and if he wanted to be with u dont u think he would be there! Get u some business and I see u dont have the balls to put your real name but when u wanna be a women and not a internet gangsta get at me
smile big

Louisville, KY

#31 Sep 24, 2012
You dont know half the stuff that goes on ther so u need to stay out of this u just want him and it not going to happen either he need to have ball to tell people that he dont want to talkor be with them cause some people do care for him know matter what u all do or say to everyone on theinternetit dont matter to me what he does cause if he ever leaves i will be there for him cause i am a real good friend there what kind of talking is that gangsta dont understand that shit dont want my name on here cause it is private between me and him so for u stay out of it thank u so much
To big smile

United States

#32 Sep 26, 2012
You say people don't know the half of what goes on there.... Do tell ..... I believe he lays his head down there every night , what does that tell ya? He is a grown man, he wants to be there or he would leave....duh....why don't ya mind your own life and stay out of theirs?
smile big

Louisville, KY

#33 Sep 26, 2012
Well for first of all he lies head there cause he dont want to go to jail for something he didnt do cause some people say if he leaves their ass that they will make sure he wont be happy and they will tell alot of shit on him that is not true at all so u need to stay out of everyone business they have told plety people that they will put him in jail if he leaves or that what people told me that he told them so u need to go face to face with bill and ask him who and what he has told people that betty and them not know what he tells people when they r not around and i know he has told people that stuff
smile big

Henderson, KY

#34 Oct 20, 2012
guess who i seen today bill with betty and he acts like he dont want to be with her then he would not be kissing her bye when he goes to work and drop him off so u know what i dont care anymore what happens to him he all for hisself and know one else he used me for what he could but that is ok cause i have someone better than that and i have what ever i want would of never had that with him cause he every thing for hisself i learned real quick how he was his future father in law try to tell me about him but i would not listen to him that is all i have to say joanna or lisa can have him i am over him for real
big smile

Jasper, IN

#35 Nov 16, 2012
well who gives a care anymore we have someone better then him so thanks for everything u have done well bill wills always be in my heart and dont care who know thaT EITHER SO I AM DONE with BILL
know him 2
#36 Nov 18, 2012
from what i hear hes got another gd job n lexington driving a rock truck making pretty gd money but of course he turns his check over to wide a$$ and as usual she don't pay the bills she blows it their vehicle got repoed and their phones are about to b turned off she done had phones n her mothers name and had a 900 dollar bill that wasn't paid she therefore she ruined her own mothers name but u know what if that's the way that he wants to live his life with someone like her i wish the best for him because he already has the worse the can b
yep
#37 Nov 21, 2012
i know he can do alot better then what he has.
chris

United States

#38 Nov 21, 2012
Betty and Man has been together for like 20 yrs and if it has been that bad he would have done been gone . They are happy and someone just isn't to happy for them . And Betty and her kids are not bad people . So you people need to give it up on here talking out your a$$'s . Like you have never done wrong yeah right. Sounds to me like someone wanted man and couldn't get him right BC he loves Betty and he always will now that part is right.
smile bigg

Jasper, IN

#39 Nov 25, 2012
[well chris u dont know alot u just got out of jail so u u think u r cause u just want the people to leave them alone so u can c sherry for a pieace of butt when u want it well u dont have everthing there so bill does need to leave her ass cause she is no good when did they get there truck repo he said that would never happen
smile bigg

Jasper, IN

#40 Nov 25, 2012
betty always will get his money and not pay his bills well i was told that betty mom moving in with them so she can take care of her well i wilwhen did they get their truck repo he said it didnt happen that way i do know him well he needs to do better then what he is for chris he just there to use sherry for what he wants from her he just got out of jail so how he knows what goes on there well i will always care for bill know matter what he does maybe one day he will open his eyes when it is to late

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota bathroom policy new 4 hr Jim 20
Guys looking 5 hr Hey queer 2
Stinky Dude - ED Paint 2 11 hr UawLIES 6
Toyota injured employees no pay 11 hr UawLIES 10
David hamm 19 hr Somebodythatheuse... 2
Biggest Snitches in Geogetown 20 hr Real Talk 14
Ron Humphrey And The Gold Digger Fri AskN 1

Georgetown Jobs

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages