Lucky

Tucker, GA

#64 Dec 21, 2012
jackwad wrote:
<quoted text>
All three statements are wrong. Guaranteed. This is how crap gets started. Just shut your yapper until you have the facts.
factually #3 is correct if Toyota wants to build in ky. That's why the truck went to fla. EPA rules won't allow the same company to generate above a certain amount of waste. This may be eased due to volume of trash and petroleum products being recycled now vs the 1990s. This would be an interesting question to see what the recycling would have towards new plant expansion
Bob

Georgetown, KY

#65 Dec 21, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
Oh yea it prosperd alright my property taxes went from $400 to $1600 just because toyota came here.Oh yes .I didn't ask for them to come here so I don't think my property taxes should have went up.and I have never would'nt to work for them.so not jeoulosy here just one pissed off taxpayer.
Taxes are lower here than in Lexington, they gone up in the whole country dumb ass. You cant blame Toyota for progress if not them it would be another factory. Farming is not paying the bills anywhere.
Lucky

Lexington, KY

#66 Dec 21, 2012
Lucky wrote:
<quoted text> factually #3 is correct if Toyota wants to build in ky. That's why the truck went to fla. EPA rules won't allow the same company to generate above a certain amount of waste. This may be eased due to volume of trash and petroleum products being recycled now vs the 1990s. This would be an interesting question to see what the recycling would have towards new plant expansion
don't know how Fla. got in there I meant Texas
sneekers

Clay City, KY

#67 Dec 31, 2012
Here we go again all you people talking about how wonderful Toyota is.The quality of their cars is so sad.The camary and the Prius are death traps rated at bottom of the insurance Crash tests.I cant believe people are dumb enough to buy these Jap Junkers if they really value their life the odds of survival are slim if you are involved in a serious crash..They wanna be no.1 so bad they are building more and more lower quality cars.Look at the hugh lawsuit they also just paid out..Keep on bragging about Toyota..........
tommy

Lexington, KY

#68 Jan 1, 2013
sneekers wrote:
Here we go again all you people talking about how wonderful Toyota is.The quality of their cars is so sad.The camary and the Prius are death traps rated at bottom of the insurance Crash tests.I cant believe people are dumb enough to buy these Jap Junkers if they really value their life the odds of survival are slim if you are involved in a serious crash..They wanna be no.1 so bad they are building more and more lower quality cars.Look at the hugh lawsuit they also just paid out..Keep on bragging about Toyota..........
Camary? Do you mean Camry dipshit? I bet you work the grill at Dairy Queen. Your dumb ass comments are just that. I believe America is correct and you are not! Guess what? Toyota vehicles are now more American than Ford, GM and Chrysler. Now crawl back inside your cave and don't come out until you have your facts straight.
sneekers

Clay City, KY

#69 Jan 1, 2013
Just because they are american made they still are not safe,read the crash reports. Stupid........
HaHa

Nicholasville, KY

#70 Jan 9, 2013
If you think Toyota won't never leave the great state of Kentucky, look back 8 yrs ago there was a BILLION dollar Kentucky business ran out and that was Tobacco, because it was a bad product,so don't kiss a Japs Ass to much
ruth

Tucker, GA

#71 Jan 9, 2013
sneekers wrote:
Just because they are american made they still are not safe,read the crash reports. Stupid........
Still a 5 star safety rating suckface!
Clint Eastwouldn't

Georgetown, KY

#72 Jan 9, 2013
ruth wrote:
<quoted text>Still a 5 star safety rating suckface!
I guess 5 star rating is bottom of the barrel now a day!!!!!
HAHA

Nicholasville, KY

#73 Jan 9, 2013
I have relatives working there and they are broke as ever, spending money like they have pennies in the bank, they have nothing but a brutal end and hurt waiting, they dont see it but i know they are hurting both physical and dependancie on Toyota to take care of them but a buy out just takes care for a few years after they accept it, nothing long term, so let the Japs Ass kissing continue

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#75 Jan 10, 2013
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what? Toyota vehicles are now more American than Ford, GM and Chrysler. Now crawl back inside your cave and don't come out until you have your facts straight.
Dear Tommy, coming from one who knows...and doesn't live in caves or crawl on hands & knees, you don't have a clue & you don't know facts.... Parts are shipped from Japan to the USA. They go to some of our vendors, the state of Indiana is popular & has many vendors who supply us with various car parts.....So when these parts arrive at our US vendors, they are dumped out of their Japanese packaging, re-packaged in the vendor's tote, module, cardboard box, etc...then they get a nice little kanban with a USA part number and are shipped to Kentucky, Indiana, Mississippi, San Antonio, blah, blah, blah.....You are a little behind the times. Yes, they can call it "American Content" when they re-label parts. The term is called "Pass Thru Parts", in case you don't know. Oh What A Feeling! To succeed in business & make money, companies do what they have to. To appeal to the American buyer, you have to make your vehicle appear American. So Toyota is no more "American content" than the big 3. But at least the Big 3's money stays in the USA. Toyota's goes to their mother land across the big pond.....
Clint Eastwouldn't

Tucker, GA

#76 Jan 10, 2013
DumDum Suckers wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Tommy, coming from one who knows...and doesn't live in caves or crawl on hands & knees, you don't have a clue & you don't know facts.... Parts are shipped from Japan to the USA. They go to some of our vendors, the state of Indiana is popular & has many vendors who supply us with various car parts.....So when these parts arrive at our US vendors, they are dumped out of their Japanese packaging, re-packaged in the vendor's tote, module, cardboard box, etc...then they get a nice little kanban with a USA part number and are shipped to Kentucky, Indiana, Mississippi, San Antonio, blah, blah, blah.....You are a little behind the times. Yes, they can call it "American Content" when they re-label parts. The term is called "Pass Thru Parts", in case you don't know. Oh What A Feeling! To succeed in business & make money, companies do what they have to. To appeal to the American buyer, you have to make your vehicle appear American. So Toyota is no more "American content" than the big 3. But at least the Big 3's money stays in the USA. Toyota's goes to their mother land across the big pond.....
AMEN !!!!!!!
tommy

Tucker, GA

#77 Jan 10, 2013
DumDum Suckers wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Tommy, coming from one who knows...and doesn't live in caves or crawl on hands & knees, you don't have a clue & you don't know facts.... Parts are shipped from Japan to the USA. They go to some of our vendors, the state of Indiana is popular & has many vendors who supply us with various car parts.....So when these parts arrive at our US vendors, they are dumped out of their Japanese packaging, re-packaged in the vendor's tote, module, cardboard box, etc...then they get a nice little kanban with a USA part number and are shipped to Kentucky, Indiana, Mississippi, San Antonio, blah, blah, blah.....You are a little behind the times. Yes, they can call it "American Content" when they re-label parts. The term is called "Pass Thru Parts", in case you don't know. Oh What A Feeling! To succeed in business & make money, companies do what they have to. To appeal to the American buyer, you have to make your vehicle appear American. So Toyota is no more "American content" than the big 3. But at least the Big 3's money stays in the USA. Toyota's goes to their mother land across the big pond.....
Really? I know oh dum dum. I can easily recognize who you are from the stunt you pulled at work. That alone makes everything you say, worthless. You are pathetic and, I feel sorry for you really. You hide behind a computer and trash a company that you work for. Well, show up for. You talk a big games and I can tell that you have lots of practice fabricating the truth. By the way, where do you think the big 3 gets their parts from. Overall, part for part, Toyota is more American. Embrace it, love it, accept it, live in it. Toyota is here to stay and you can't do anything except wallow in your own self pity and jealousy! Hahahahahahahahaha! Dumdumsucker, that was so funny when it happened.
tommy

Tucker, GA

#78 Jan 10, 2013
DumDum Suckers wrote:
I was a temp out there and left because I wanted permanent employment more quickly. However, I think it's sad that you are that miserable with the place.
backtoreality

Tucker, GA

#79 Jan 17, 2013
NEWS ALERT::: Toyota didn't cause the crime rate and increased costs, or anything else in G-town! The whole country has changed and the Mayberry days are over EVERYWHERE! Toyota didn't bring drugs. Look at the small towns across the US. The same thing has happened to them and they don't have Toyota. Without Toyota, which I might add G-town gets VAST amounts of taxes, G-town would be nothing. I think the naysayers are just JEALOUS because they don't work there.
Tommy Lover

Georgetown, KY

#80 Jan 19, 2013
"I was a temp out there and left because I wanted permanent employment more quickly."
Along with being under educated, as you can see from this sentence, our Tommy suffers from inpatients too due in whole to the lack of a clue or he didn't realize there was going to be a drug test. To combat this he's going to need not comment on a discussion in a public forum. This will keep his thoughts from escaping his mind and thus won't waste the time of the reader, which the reader will never get that time back. It's been wasted on our lil' Tommy. Good luck at your next job Tommy. I'm crossing my fingers they don't drug test!
whoopie farter

Lexington, KY

#81 Jan 19, 2013
Tommy Lover wrote:
"I was a temp out there and left because I wanted permanent employment more quickly."
Along with being under educated, as you can see from this sentence, our Tommy suffers from inpatients too due in whole to the lack of a clue or he didn't realize there was going to be a drug test. To combat this he's going to need not comment on a discussion in a public forum. This will keep his thoughts from escaping his mind and thus won't waste the time of the reader, which the reader will never get that time back. It's been wasted on our lil' Tommy. Good luck at your next job Tommy. I'm crossing my fingers they don't drug test!
Can you please explain your logic and sentence structure behind your statement: "Tommy suffers from inpatients too due in whole to the lack of a clue or he didn't realize there was going to be a drug test. "
-you lost me at inpatients. Is Tommy having an 'inpatient' procedure?
Lolololol! You really are an idiot. You probably should never post another comment until you pass the 5th grade.
Lucky

Lexington, KY

#82 Jan 22, 2013
ruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Still a 5 star safety rating suckface!
. You tell em Ruth!!!!!!
Restaurant worker

Tucker, GA

#83 Jan 24, 2013
Who are all the gay guys that work here?
dawsons creek

United States

#84 Sep 21, 2013
Married men at Toyota cheat lie and hurt everyone they come in contact with. South Dock had one of the worst. It was some what of a RIDDLE if he was married bc he never wore his wedding ring and said he was divorced. But once his wife found out he threatened people if they told her, they'd regret it and possibly lose their job!! What a nice example of leadership

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgetown chat room 27 min Idk 5
easy girls 1 hr Mike Estepp 18
Old fast max (Mar '16) 2 hr WTF 5
swl 2 hr Bc I Know 1
Driving on 25 3 hr big Momma 7
Dr. Arms????? (Jan '14) 3 hr Noproblem 16
where has bryan wells been? 3 hr addi tion spc 2

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance