theyounggun

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Galvins is trash with nothing but old drunks there try dugans if you want a good time the bar tenders aren't rude either like the brown hair woman who must not have got some dick in a while
Jim Jones

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 1, 2012
Which one has better food?
hell yea

Georgetown, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2012
yes the bar tender at galvins is terrible, cares about her coffee more than ur drink
hell yea

Georgetown, KY

#4 Nov 1, 2012
dugans by far
theyounggun

United States

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Dugans is much better and you don't hear any lip from the bartenders
Nicole

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2012
I actually agree. The food is much better at Dugans and the empoyees are friendlier. I am always disappointed with my meal at Galvins and the waitresses,especially the bartenders are usually rude.
weak

Georgetown, KY

#7 Nov 1, 2012
Not even close, galvins has great food, location, and people....only negative is you sometimes have to wait in line!
PILL BILLY

Georgetown, KY

#8 Nov 1, 2012
I like to meet up with my customers in the alley behind it... at Galvins back door where they have rats running around eating their trash they toss out the back door.
where

United States

#9 Nov 2, 2012
Where is dungans
where

United States

#10 Nov 2, 2012
Wheew is dungans located
yeah right

United States

#11 Nov 2, 2012
Galvins is the best. The servers are friendly. They may be rushed sometime because they get business but its great there. And most of the servers are pretty good lookin too.
theyounggun

United States

#12 Nov 4, 2012
Galvins bartender with the brown hair well here the bitch that explains it she is rude hateful and things she's a boss the bitch makes no money and I'm sure her tips sucks since she can't hold a personal conversation with anyone their is undercooked dont even compare to the cooks at dugans that places puts galvins to shame
sucks

Georgetown, KY

#13 Nov 4, 2012
I think that duggans and Galvins both suck! Couldn't pay me to eat at either place again. Rude servers and over priced nasty food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meganne Gravitt 1 hr child 2
who knows Jason Clifton (Sep '14) 2 hr Jason C 47
Lizzi Ingram (Oct '09) 5 hr mindy 6
Looking for a side chick 11 hr Wanttohelp 7
Johanna 12 hr Conner 1
Cost center 13 hr Your Mom 5
Toyota Maintenance 13 hr Stamping maint 35

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance