Paintball punks
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Saw you

Winchester, KY

#1 Sep 26, 2010
We saw you and got you on tape. Even more, I recognize you from school. Will be talking soon.
not

Georgetown, KY

#2 Sep 26, 2010
if you saw me and recognized me then you would be posting my name wouldnt you? lol you are so full of it! lets see the tape big boy!
Saw you

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2010
The cops know your name. A few loose ends to tie up. That's enough.
Anonymous

Anderson, SC

#4 Dec 2, 2010
Orange paintballs? Enjoy them ;D there's gonna be more soon kids.
understand

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 2, 2010
Bring it on.
ANONYMOUS

Union, NJ

#6 Dec 7, 2010
WE ARE ANONYMOUS, FOR WE ARE LEGION.
WE will PAINT the TOWN in ORANGE.

be prepared ;D
whatthe

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2010
You're pansies. The cold weather is too much for your delicate arses to handle. Why no paint yet?
Haha

Georgetown, KY

#8 Dec 8, 2010
This sounds fun:) and artistic.

Since: Dec 10

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 9, 2010
Oh so you were the one's with no respect or regard for anyone or anything that shot our house, that we almost killed ourselves and lost everything for, with orange paint balls. Thx a lot for not having anything worth while to do with your life and obviously never working hard for anything therefore thinking it is funny to vandalize other peoples property. I have friends in high places that keep an eye on our house so if you are caught or if I catch you, you will have consiquences. Like you care...I know. It's not like it would affect you in any way to get arrested. I mean it's not like you are trying to have a responsible life where you will ever have any kind of job that requires a back ground check or that you have any pride to be embarassed of your criminal record. You will just find a woman with the same record (probably meet her in jail) and spend your life doing community service shooting paint balls and living off the government. Maybe you will get karma and you will get a house one day or a car you love and someone will think it is funny to vandalize it or slash all your tires, key it, bash all your windows out or all of the above. I know your paint ball didn't actually do any damage besides the fact that it is extremely difficult to get off and shines for the whole town to see. But people work very hard for the things they have and we went through hell to renovate our house and I come home to see orange paint shot on the front of my house and all in the brand new paint I just spent hours painting with money I don't have and I was livid pissed and said if I ever caught you it wouldn't be pretty and just happened to see this on this site. If you are going to shoot paint balls @ people's houses why don't you do it in your own neighborhood you cowards
whatthe

Winchester, KY

#10 Dec 9, 2010
honeybee1 wrote:
Oh so you were the one's with no respect or regard for anyone or anything that shot our house, that we almost killed ourselves and lost everything for, with orange paint balls. Thx a lot for not having anything worth while to do with your life and obviously never working hard for anything therefore thinking it is funny to vandalize other peoples property. I have friends in high places that keep an eye on our house so if you are caught or if I catch you, you will have consiquences. Like you care...I know. It's not like it would affect you in any way to get arrested. I mean it's not like you are trying to have a responsible life where you will ever have any kind of job that requires a back ground check or that you have any pride to be embarassed of your criminal record. You will just find a woman with the same record (probably meet her in jail) and spend your life doing community service shooting paint balls and living off the government. Maybe you will get karma and you will get a house one day or a car you love and someone will think it is funny to vandalize it or slash all your tires, key it, bash all your windows out or all of the above. I know your paint ball didn't actually do any damage besides the fact that it is extremely difficult to get off and shines for the whole town to see. But people work very hard for the things they have and we went through hell to renovate our house and I come home to see orange paint shot on the front of my house and all in the brand new paint I just spent hours painting with money I don't have and I was livid pissed and said if I ever caught you it wouldn't be pretty and just happened to see this on this site. If you are going to shoot paint balls @ people's houses why don't you do it in your own neighborhood you cowards
We got hit too. However, these morons aren't going to be able to read the large quantity of words that you just wrote, and they're just going to go on being morons, so just be ready for them like we are!!
bad monkey

United States

#11 Dec 9, 2010
heres an idea get a gun and wait on them i know you think paintballs arent deadly but they can be if you or your child are hit in the face thats why when plaring paintball you have to wear a special mask and also have the marker turned down so it dosent shoot too hard im guessing the kids shooting prob have them turned up too high to get real good distance
so if anyone knows these kids or their parents let them know i feel my life would be threatened if someone started shooting at my house and i were home and they might get hit also kids or not i dont know if they would be using real guns or paintball markers and with c+c permits anyone walking might have a gun on them
the kids could kill someone without realizing what they are doing or at best blind someone so if you want everyone to return home safe parents if your kids arent going to the field keep the markers put up
whatthe

United States

#12 Dec 9, 2010
Yep. I know. That's why we are ready. If they come again, everyone will know who they are.
ANONYMOUS

United States

#13 Dec 9, 2010
Actually, I have absolutely no issue reading your jumbled congregations of misspelled words, incorrect punctuation, or your incredibly awful sentence fragments. I am appalled by the fact that you believe I am afraid that you will somehow "prevent me from getting a job". Considering I already have one, and I pay for most of my own personal possessions, its going to be hard for you to do such things. My favorite part was "friends in high places", because trust me, city and state officials are nothing compared to the officials I have on my side. The orange color will continue to plague your city, we do not forgive, we do not forgive. We may not know which house is exactly yours, but it will be hit again.

We are Anonymous, for we are legion.
Anonymous number 2

Riverton, UT

#14 Dec 9, 2010
You guys are so stupid if you really think we use a gun!!! what is wrong with you haha
and if you think we are going to get our lives ruined you're a bigger fool then we are beacuse we are all underage and we dont care because it come off at that beautiful age of 18. so you can suck on these chinese nut motha f*cka
Anonymous2

Toledo, OH

#15 Dec 9, 2010
All of this makes my insides hurt with laughter. How do you kill yourself and lose everything in process of getting a house? Since I am quite sure a house is something therefore your argument is invalid. Also paint from said orange paintballs tends to come off very easily if you get off your lazy ass and actually scrub. And Finding a girl in jail? Last time I was aware men and women were hardly ever placed in the same prisons, but maybe my education is insignificant compared to your backwoods hick education. Are you sure you're "ready"?? Cold is just simply the absence of heat so it has no hold over us, and you mr trigger happy, your anger meds seem to not be working want me to subscribe you to some good self-help magazines?? Anyways the orange rain will fall again and we'll see if you are all truly "ready" =)
anotamuzed

United States

#16 Dec 9, 2010
Just get a glock and call it self defense...fagtrash that use equipment improperly need to be shot. ..I am a paintball enthusiast and. People like these tards are the reason we have to drive an hour to play...I say shoot back with real bullets...I will.
anotamuzed

United States

#17 Dec 9, 2010
Actually. .crimes involving artillery of any kind, or grounds for conviction. I know all about the system...im in it now
anotamuzed

United States

#18 Dec 9, 2010
Great thing is that topix is advertising paintball gear. Now that's rich
Anonymous 3

United States

#20 Dec 9, 2010
hey f**kers i did start in my neighborhood first you were just hiding when we started
take out your piece of sh*t gun no Anonymous person is scared of your b*tch a$$es
Anonymous number 2

Riverton, UT

#21 Dec 9, 2010
you are so stupid law man!!
first you guys say that you know us and that you are going to catch us? but uou dont? why is that? is it because you dont have proof as to who we really are? as far as shooting us with bullets? you are publicly threatening us? thats a challenge that we may just take up...you know that if you miss you'll be facing prosecution from the house you hit when you miss us for the property damage and the possiblity of hurting or actually killing someone? you aere not so smart. and if you think we wont why not put your address up and we'll pay you a special visit? or are each of you scared that we will come back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hermie hughes 4 min StealThisDick 6
anyboby know a good vet in gtown? (Aug '09) 6 min NotSick 36
What to do in Gtiwn.. I'm new here... 11 min Just sayin 38
Group Leader- Toyota Tsusho (Mar '17) 23 min StopYourBitchin 22
Veterinarian Dr Kirkland [email protected] CKVC 1 hr Agree 4
Deceased Classmates (Sep '10) 2 hr jefferefferyt 125
thomas downey (Dec '16) Mon nope 4

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance