First Prev
of 11
Next Last
really

United States

#206 Jul 24, 2012
If its all about Jennifer make ur own forum n write stuff. This is bull shit doing it online
Ella West

Salyersville, KY

#207 Jul 25, 2012
Well if you people don't have nothing better to do than talk about people on the computer try getting a job. This is nothing but trouble makers not brave enough to come to peoples faces. If you don't like Fatboys eat somewhere else. So if you have something to say to me I live in Salyersville feel free to come and see me. For you that don't know this you can track your you address and press charges for Slander. Enough said.
ashley

United States

#208 Jul 26, 2012
You go sis! That makes two of us
Unruly

United States

#209 Aug 7, 2012
I used to work there back in 2010 for a short while and was going through some problems in my own life and they treated me like family.their food is good and friendly enviroment. I sure do need to stop in and say hi. Keep up the good work guys.
abc

Sarasota, FL

#210 Aug 14, 2012
hey frank hows probation? hope u bitches close down for ever.
Right

United States

#211 Aug 14, 2012
Ella West wrote:
Well if you people don't have nothing better to do than talk about people on the computer try getting a job. This is nothing but trouble makers not brave enough to come to peoples faces. If you don't like Fatboys eat somewhere else. So if you have something to say to me I live in Salyersville feel free to come and see me. For you that don't know this you can track your you address and press charges for Slander. Enough said.
you're stupid as hell. track my address and i'll give you $1000 when you show up at my door. have you ever noticed that the other 5000 businesses in gtwn and the people that work them arent talked about on here? dont be trashy people and then you dont have to worry about things like this happening
sad

AOL

#212 Aug 14, 2012
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
you're stupid as hell. track my address and i'll give you $1000 when you show up at my door. have you ever noticed that the other 5000 businesses in gtwn and the people that work them arent talked about on here? dont be trashy people and then you dont have to worry about things like this happening
LOL AMEN and ^5
Ralph

United States

#213 Aug 15, 2012
I got a job, I can type Shit on my phone!
F off

Louisville, KY

#214 Aug 15, 2012
abc wrote:
hey frank hows probation? hope u bitches close down for ever.
Wow, you people have really lost your mind. Frank on probation? Are you crazy, now Jennifer (Gert) I would ask but Frank....
Go ask her instead of Frank.
hello
#215 Aug 17, 2012
Ralph wrote:
I got a job, I can type Shit on my phone!
Wow its not obvious who you are.. LOL
April Nash

Winchester, KY

#216 Sep 7, 2012
it's good to know all the two-faced, back stabbing, lieing, and money coming up missing is still going on! and i'm not there to get blamed! BET U MISS ME NOW lol way too funny!
Will Stewart

Winnebago, IL

#217 Nov 28, 2012
I know one thing. We use to come there every sun for breakfast when Sharkey was cooking. Best damn food this side of the mason Dixon!
lol

AOL

#218 Nov 28, 2012
Sharkey ?????????? gjus another idiot that doesnt know what its talking about
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#219 Dec 22, 2012
You don't need to cuss
lol

AOL

#220 Dec 22, 2012
shut up stupid and go krock your chicken

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jesus 1 hr dave 43
Trump Trumps 1 hr Patriot 6
Firemen are a joke! 1 hr Joke 98
Toyota or Ford? Which would you pick to work at?? 3 hr Blah 5
Kelly Services Tmmk (Nov '11) 4 hr Blah 948
LC The Mill Apartments 4 hr Blah 5
john denver 4 hr damen39 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages