georgetown lawyers

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
lilian

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 23, 2010
 
who are some good lawyers in georgetown?
Officer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 23, 2010
 
John Dutra, John Cornett, and Kevin Morgan.
kyfan

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 23, 2010
 
Ive heard pretty good things aboutJohn Dutra, Ive also heard he is a bit expensive.
A client

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 23, 2010
 
kyfan wrote:
Ive heard pretty good things aboutJohn Dutra, Ive also heard he is a bit expensive.
John is great he always helps me and he has never costed me all that much
None

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 23, 2010
 
Go to Lexington and get a lawyer, none of them in Georgetown do anything. Mike Mahloney, I know I misspelled that, is doing a wonderful job for me now. I been to several in G-town and none of them were much good. Rawdon, again I probably spelled it wrong, was ok if you only wanted defense, not very willing to go on the offensive though.
Dont Matter

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 24, 2010
 
lilian wrote:
who are some good lawyers in georgetown?
If it's for a divorce in Scott County, it don't matter who you get. You're a female, you don't even need one, just walk in and you'll get whatever you want.
Myb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 24, 2010
 
kyfan wrote:
Ive heard pretty good things aboutJohn Dutra, Ive also heard he is a bit expensive.
I dont know about this guy. Depends what ur problem is . He told a friend of mine he could get him house arrest and ended up serving 120 days in jail and lawyer fee 700.00.
jessi

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 24, 2010
 
bing bush
gtown citizen

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 24, 2010
 
Officer wrote:
John Dutra, John Cornett, and Kevin Morgan.
kevin moran is a good lawyer and he will work with you on rates.

“Yeah. I'm awesome. True Story.”

Since: Nov 09

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 24, 2010
 
Richard Rawdon is good too :)
Anon

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 24, 2010
 
Richard's real name is dick for a reason because he is one
None

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 24, 2010
 
Anon wrote:
Richard's real name is dick for a reason because he is one
I disagree with that. He was a very nice guy, that was part of the problem for me. I needed him to get mean and he just wouldn't.
Georgetown Gal

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 25, 2010
 
Sharon Muse and Carolyn Carroway
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 25, 2010
 
Georgetown Gal wrote:
Sharon Muse and Carolyn Carroway
Muse? Oh no! Stay far far far away from her! I gave her a retainer and almost 2 months later she had never filed for a court date. The only thing she could say was, it must have gotten overlooked and I never guaranteed when it would be done! Seriously! No apology, no discount, nothing, in fact she seemed irritated that I was even bringing it up. I gave her a second chance and she done it to me again! She was supposed to file to have a court date rescheduled, 2 weeks later I call and she had never done it! Stay away from her!
depends

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 26, 2010
 
lilian wrote:
who are some good lawyers in georgetown?
Depends on what you need done/what your legal situation is.
yellow page

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 26, 2010
 
yellow page it

and it does depend on your situation and budget

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Georgetown Forum right now

Search the Georgetown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Groundhog 138,468
Kelly Mullanix 9 min Trudy 1
Kelly Fraizer (May '11) 18 min Just Saying 1 20
father fr. Linh X. Nguyen 31 min baha man 150
toyota cheating husbands 1 hr No wonder 28
why do people move to georgetown and not work f... 2 hr correction 23
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr blahblah123 917
•••
•••
•••
•••

Georgetown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••