bonb

Lebanon, KY

#1 Feb 25, 2013
another damm pain clinic in gtown,thats all we need here,its gunna b a place to gett off drugs,but we all no the druggies love the drugs u get to get off drugs too
War on Drugs

Georgetown, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Some but not all of the patients will sell their suboxone or methodone or trade for oxycodone or other drugs of their preference. This problem is never going away as long as there are drug addicts and greedy pharmaceutical companies and greedy doctors. Law enforcement only catch a fraction of these law breakers. The war on drugs is a joke but it keeps people in jobs.
curious

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Where is this place? I haven't heard of a new pain clinic in gtown.
me

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 26, 2013
curious wrote:
Where is this place? I haven't heard of a new pain clinic in gtown.
Haha, your already looking for the line to get in aren't you.
momentum recovery center

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 26, 2013
They are referring to the new suboxone clinic. Not everyone believes in suboxone. I wish the nonbelievers could see a few patients put their lives back together with it.

Sometimes we embrace a good treatment because we don't have a perfect one.
curious

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 26, 2013
momentum recovery center wrote:
They are referring to the new suboxone clinic. Not everyone believes in suboxone. I wish the nonbelievers could see a few patients put their lives back together with it.
Sometimes we embrace a good treatment because we don't have a perfect one.
the hell with a suboxine clinic!!!!
FYI

United States

#7 Mar 24, 2013
It's a shame that people come to a site like this to try to get info.and they get some idiot with nothing better to do than put them down. Nobody ever woke up one day and said "I want to be an addict'. But for what ever reason they end up on that road. Props to those getting help...
Harold

Georgetown, KY

#8 Mar 24, 2013
Where the hell is this damn place at?
Need Help

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Jun 11, 2013
Does this place accept medicare?

And for anybody that is being ignorant, if the shoe fits wear it, GET A LIFE! This place is for people wanting HELP! Until you experience addiction first hand. Be a Mother, Father, Son, Daughter or Friend, then SHUT THE F#CK UP! Talking all that non-sense, what if you end up ADDICTED? How would you feel as a addict that's barely hanging on to hope.... Nevermind, you're not worth responding to.
tazzo

Richmond, KY

#11 Jun 12, 2013
o u crackheads kill me nobody told u to take ur whole script,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
panhandlers at Walmart!! (Dec '11) 5 hr Big Daddy 43
curious about aichi forge (Oct '13) 6 hr Cras 66
hub must go!!!!!! 9 hr point on 24
UAW Automakers Hoard More Cash Than Toyota 12 hr Millstone 45
did you tell him 17 hr WalMart 2
jesseca traylor 18 hr flipper 15
Superintendent Hub 20 hr MCHS 100

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance