First Prev
of 2
Next Last
goldenchild

Nerinx, KY

#1 Apr 9, 2012
Anyone know anything about the new fitness center selling memberships next to Victory Church on South Broadway? I searched the web and came up empty. Has anyone bought a membership or know of a website for the company?

Thanks
PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#2 Apr 10, 2012
So your into fitness?
curiosities

Frankfort, KY

#3 Apr 10, 2012
been wondering what the story is too. Seen a trailer out there advertising they're selling memberships...
GYM

Georgetown, KY

#4 Apr 10, 2012
Make sure the gym is legit before paying for a gym membership. You might check with the city or BBB. There are lots of scams involving gym memberships. It would be better if you paid by the month at a gym rather than paying up front and possibly losing several hundred dollars unless you know the owner and the gym has been in business for many years.
curiosities wrote:
been wondering what the story is too. Seen a trailer out there advertising they're selling memberships...
checkpl

Frankfort, KY

#5 Apr 11, 2012
I can't find anything on this business...googled, looked at Secretary of States office, nothing.
scam

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 12, 2012
Won't be in business by summertime. Take the money and RUN!
goldenchild

Frankfort, KY

#7 Apr 12, 2012
Hmmm...doesn't sound very reassuring from what I'm hearing here. I wish there was a good gym in Georgetown, but I guess we'll have to wait and see on this one.
Rob

United States

#9 May 10, 2012
Give it time it will open. That's what gyms do just open.
Rob

United States

#10 May 10, 2012
Have to sell memberships first. Then everything comes next.
Gym rat

Lexington, KY

#11 May 12, 2012
I know the guys who owns it. I wouldn't appear on the BBB because this is not a franchise and is opening this Friday. Go and check it out. Decide what you think from there. Should be a good gym from what I know.
Soujourner

Georgetown, KY

#12 May 14, 2012
Sign says Elite Fitness. I think they own a nutrition store on the bypass in the shopping center next to walmart too. I've heard of elite fitness before (I thought it WAS a franchise). At any rate... I plan to join... ASAP.
Ash

Winchester, KY

#13 May 14, 2012
Hey! Its opening may 18th! I was hired there. it is legit!
Help

Richmond, KY

#14 May 24, 2012
goldenchild wrote:
Anyone know anything about the new fitness center selling memberships next to Victory Church on South Broadway? I searched the web and came up empty. Has anyone bought a membership or know of a website for the company?
Thanks
They are open and it is a very nice facility I don't know how much it is per month
BPA

Georgetown, KY

#15 May 27, 2012
I recommend looking cautiously into joining this gym. Don't give your bank routing info.
why

Georgetown, KY

#16 May 27, 2012
www.elitefitnessky.com
One time $25 activation fee for key fob(24/7 member access). Individual membership $35/mo. Couple $55/mo. No contract. Looks legit and new equipment.
floor guy

Georgetown, KY

#17 May 30, 2012
it is the best gym i have ever stepped foot in the people are great the equipment is great and the prices are great hands down the best place to go in georgetown or the surrounding counties check it out its worth it.
Uncledog

Winchester, KY

#18 Jun 6, 2012
equipment is great. Locker room is a broom closet. I have more space in my car trunk. Horrible environment for morning commuters who need to hang up clothes, shower, shave...etc...
Curious

United States

#19 Jul 1, 2012
Does it offer tanning or child care of any sort?
Btw

Prairie Village, KS

#20 Jul 1, 2012
Childcare at Georgetown fitness starts Monday. Tanning is in the works with them too!
Mgc

Georgetown, KY

#21 Jul 25, 2012
a little on the small side but its a very nice gym they do not offer childcare though. We cancelled our toyota membership and are going to change over to it. its a bit more expensive and doesn't have as much but it is still really nice and open 24/7 plus for us the location is great...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Development Across from Kroger 35 min hello 3
Kelly Services Tmmk (Nov '11) 53 min Applicant 1,141
Who did it 1 hr yepp 5
newly remodeled baymont inn 1 hr Purple Shep 6
Whitney at Pilot (Jun '15) 6 hr Truth 9
victoria estates (Aug '12) 6 hr HOA-good and bad 85
Toyota 20 hr Oldkystud 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages