First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mbox

United States

#21 Aug 12, 2012
All lies everybody saw what happened theres a dent in his girld car from the pop, and saw him get blindsided, and his bro came and took the rock out if bellamys hands, brian walked bellomy to his porch and bellamy wouldntfight he kept grabbin weapons out the yard and walkin away, pussy shit they both just as guilty , had bellamy didnt come up here in the first place beggin for a ride gettin smart it would have neve happened
amanda

Georgetown, KY

#22 Aug 12, 2012
Punks who r scared do!!!
mbox

United States

#23 Aug 12, 2012
Why u runnin ur mouth? Brian is gonna get him trust me, bellomys a piece of sht. He lies,steals, to get drugs, and he narcs for the police!!! Most importantly cheats on u!!! So quit judgin other people and look at urself, wheres ur life going right now? In theshitter being with him!!!'bellamys a pus always has been, wont use his fist!! And by the way u were not even home when it happened so shut the fk up!! Knock on everybodys door nobody likes him
amanda

Georgetown, KY

#24 Aug 12, 2012
mbox wrote:
Why u runnin ur mouth? Brian is gonna get him trust me, bellomys a piece of sht. He lies,steals, to get drugs, and he narcs for the police!!! Most importantly cheats on u!!! So quit judgin other people and look at urself, wheres ur life going right now? In theshitter being with him!!!'bellamys a pus always has been, wont use his fist!! And by the way u were not even home when it happened so shut the fk up!! Knock on everybodys door nobody likes him
Why do u think you know so much about my life honey, don't worry bout me I can take care of my self , you just worry about yours!!! Well good if no one on the street likes him then they all can quit comin over and borrowing tools and money and Askin for help. And god I hope Brian is stupid enough to come back cause he's only got a black eye today and some bruises, but knowing him he'll will just try and come cut my tires at 3am again or do somethin to the house. Punk and I promise you he will be back in prision I talked to his daddy this mornin, he even said the same thing and hopes he does!!!!
PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#26 Aug 12, 2012
amanda wrote:
<quoted text>Why do u think you know so much about my life honey, don't worry bout me I can take care of my self , you just worry about yours!!! Well good if no one on the street likes him then they all can quit comin over and borrowing tools and money and Askin for help. And god I hope Brian is stupid enough to come back cause he's only got a black eye today and some bruises, but knowing him he'll will just try and come cut my tires at 3am again or do somethin to the house. Punk and I promise you he will be back in prision I talked to his daddy this mornin, he even said the same thing and hopes he does!!!!
Amanda show b00bs or GTFO!!!
PISSED OFF

Richmond, KY

#27 Aug 14, 2012
Amanda You werent even there when the fight was going on, so all u know is what Bellomy told u which were all lies. Bellomy is a thief and a SNITCH!!!!!!!!
Amanda

Georgetown, KY

#28 Aug 14, 2012
Actually I know what I know from watchin a tape from Steves car lot, his camara got it all thanks,Brain didnt get sucker-punched and he got his butt beat thanks though!!!!
lol

Georgetown, KY

#29 Aug 14, 2012
PISSED OFF wrote:
Bellomy is a thief and a SNITCH!!!!!!!!
For moment I thought you were describing Brian Wells.
PISSED OFF

Richmond, KY

#30 Aug 15, 2012
I dont care what tape u watched. I bet it didnt show ur boy behind the fence with metal poles in his hands. And maybe somone needs to talk to ur DAD. Just move away and everything will b good!!!!!!
Amanda

Georgetown, KY

#31 Aug 15, 2012
My Dad really, what am I 12?? and honey I cant get away from that place fast enough!!!!!
Ha ha I knowbryan wells

United States

#33 Aug 15, 2012
PISSED OFF wrote:
I dont care what tape u watched. I bet it didnt show ur boy behind the fence with metal poles in his hands. And maybe somone needs to talk to ur DAD. Just move away and everything will b good!!!!!!
ha ha..i think its funny bryan deserves his ass beat!! Hes s piece of shit ! I hate him .. I dont know anybody that would take up for him except ugly strungout Tiffany Smith! He even beats her up too! He dated emily tackett n she was good to him! He is dumb shoulda stayed w her but shes doing so much better wout him! so whoever u r taking up for him bet money he backstabbs u n ull feel dumb for taking up for him ! You'll see!lol thanks bellamy for woopin the losers ass! Appreciated!!!:) o yea amanda don't let the losers get to u ur gorgeous n fuck them all!
Amanda

Georgetown, KY

#34 Aug 16, 2012
Ha ha I knowbryan wells wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha..i think its funny bryan deserves his ass beat!! Hes s piece of shit ! I hate him .. I dont know anybody that would take up for him except ugly strungout Tiffany Smith! He even beats her up too! He dated emily tackett n she was good to him! He is dumb shoulda stayed w her but shes doing so much better wout him! so whoever u r taking up for him bet money he backstabbs u n ull feel dumb for taking up for him ! You'll see!lol thanks bellamy for woopin the losers ass! Appreciated!!!:) o yea amanda don't let the losers get to u ur gorgeous n fuck them all!
thank you so much sweetie, finally someone with sence!!! you are right emily way way too good for him, a cockroach is too good for Brian!!
Caveman

Warner Robins, GA

#35 Aug 16, 2012
I'm so offended. Not all cave men throw rocks! You people need to quit smoking rock, huh!
PISSED OFF

Richmond, KY

#36 Aug 16, 2012
First off Im not your honey and second you do act 12, just move far away and take your punk ass boy with you!!!!!!!!!!
amanda
#37 Aug 16, 2012
PISSED OFF wrote:
First off Im not your honey and second you do act 12, just move far away and take your punk ass boy with you!!!!!!!!!!
ok Dustin Watson!!!!
maturity

Georgetown, KY

#40 May 3, 2013
Ok so just reading this and its funny no one.on.here even.spells his name.right.... Its bryan wells and this is all crap everyone on here has kids and shoulda been home not running the streets like hoodrats! If im right he should be 34 yrs old with two kids that have seen him twice in 13 years yea this is exactly why he isnt allowed to see them! everyone of u should be ashamed bc bryan doesnt mess around unless there is drugs to.be had so what was he doin.with any of yall?????
All guilty as sin! Glad his kids dont know him and.feel sorry for.his family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TMMK to announce 1 hr UAWnothanks 10
Toyota Bonuses another slap in the face 1 hr Run 138
shooting threat at high school 7 hr ridiculous 5
Haddix Construction LLC (Sep '16) 7 hr nothaddix 14
Parking lot affairs at Toyota 7 hr Ashlyn 6
Who is the best hair stylist in Georgetown (Aug '15) 7 hr Optimus9 52
joni winstead (Aug '15) 21 hr glip 119

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages