Topeka, KS

#2 Dec 4, 2009
2 words: drug trafficking.
gtown

United States

#3 Dec 5, 2009
yes wrote:
2 words: drug trafficking.
thats what i hear. provideing to all the young boys n the trailer park behind his shop.
saw

Richmond, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2009
I know the dumb bastard O D and had to go to the hospital. That taxidermy shop is just a cover up and its not just kids he sells to its some of his GOOD OLD BOY hunting buddies. He ain't going camping all the time for nothing just tyren to get away and do his pills. Last year he took in about 150 deers to do this year less than 25 its really shown in his work.
getten by

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 16, 2009
Chris has been into drugs for so long and getting by with it.He hides behind is perfect little families skirt tail.He is such a son of a bitch and so cocky because he knows hes gonna keep getting by with his drug deals he has all the cops and game warrens bluffed but one day it will blow up on him he has pissed off a lot of people if I have anything to do with it he is going to be exposed for EVERYTHING hes into taken all the deers at night on other peoples land and in my next blog I will start giving hard proof and name of the people he is having drug deals with Because you might think Iam Full of sh*t but Iam getting ready to start proven it him and all his posse isn't that right john?
uh oh

United States

#6 Dec 16, 2009
Sounds like he's got a rat in the woodpile
gettin by

Richmond, KY

#7 Dec 16, 2009
He wouldn't have so many rats to worry about in the woodpile if he didnt have so much to hide he walks around like hes by the book Stone and hes all good and by the the book when the truth is he is no more than a junkie off the street.He just hides it better acting like he is so much better than everybody else him and Mills think they are fooling people but I know alot of people that's not fooled and and were gonna start naming ,names hope that dont affend you Mr. K mills.
getting by

Richmond, KY

#10 Dec 16, 2009
Sounds like to me that you think someone is affraid of Chris Stone and you can belive there not.Not only is he a user he has messed up a lot of young kids up by selling them drugs.And as far as an anonymous tip goes dont worry we have been talking to the people we need to be talkin to this is a long ways from being over but just so you know the threats dont worry any of us at all.Sometimes when we make our beds we make them hard and just pray we can sleep on them maybe he can I dont know.He thinks he is so slick he cant get caught but Iam gonna show no matter how big you think you are and how many people you surround your self with you can still fall and hes gonna fall hard. He thinks he can talk to people anyway he wants to talk down to them and treat them like sh*t he puts his pants on the same way I do or maybe I should say orange jump suit.
up and at it

Richmond, KY

#11 Dec 30, 2009
Well guess chris stone is filling better hes back on the drugs he will have to be more careful now his old lady will be keeping a tight leash on him now. Jack from the trailer park said if chris didnt come across with the pills he owed him he was gona bring the popo down on him to. Chris also better that young Vivian Adam's chick s pregnant test dont come back positive. Jacks sister said anytime she needed a line all she had to do is go see old chris. Its getting ready to blow up on him his business has already went down the shitter. Youll see.
duh

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 31, 2009
as far as i know vivian doesnt live in gtown and if it was going to blow up in his face than y would u be on here busting the case wide open u know this would only hurt a trial you just sound like a pissed off junkie urself wheres the evidence u were talking about the only thing thats on here is hearsay! if you really wanna see something go down i would just sit back n watch instead of ruining everything but whatever better for chris, u dummy!!! as far as ruining lil kids lives they would could find it anywhere if they were looking hell they live in a trailor park for fu@% sake come on now get a life
UP AND AT IT

Richmond, KY

#13 Dec 31, 2009
NO SHE LIVES IN VERSAILLES.AND I AM SURE YOUR ONE OF HIS BIG MONEY BUDDIES THAT IS TRYEN TO COVER HIS ASS. YOU ALL JUST DONT WANT LOCAL PEOPLE TO THINK CHRIS STONE WOULD BE A COMMON STREET JUNKIE. DOES IT HURT TO HEAR ALL THE TRUTHS ABOUT HIM. HE WALKS AROUND LIKE SOME KIND OF A GOD WHEN HE IS NO MORE THAN STREET TRASH.If YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE GOOD SHIT ON CHRIS TALK TO THE PEOPLE THAT USE TO PLAY CARD IN HIS APARTMENTS EVERYWEEK END THEY WERE NO MORE THAN COKE PARYTS THEY WERE ABOUT TO GET BUSTED BACK THEN THATS WHY THEY STOPPED.
duh

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 31, 2009
so what about the proof didnt hear ne thing bout that y r u yelling hahahaha n im not who u think i am hahahahaha
Madddddddddddddd ddd

Georgetown, KY

#15 Jan 6, 2010
hey this is my cousin ,, so i would apprieciate if you wouldn't talk about him like this !
som 1 mad

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 7, 2010
btw im pretty sure the losers who started this shi+ is prolly mona-eeeewwwwwwwwwwww and her daughter brittany-yuuuuck, crack heads much they just mad cuz they aint got ne teeth hahahahahahahahahahahaha
backinbusiness

Richmond, KY

#17 Feb 2, 2010
som 1 mad wrote:
btw im pretty sure the losers who started this shi+ is prolly mona-eeeewwwwwwwwwwww and her daughter brittany-yuuuuck, crack heads much they just mad cuz they aint got ne teeth hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I dont think eaither one them wh*res can read or use a computer. I think people are just figuring him out I thought after Over dosed he would slow down but he didnt.I just fill bad for all the young lives he screws up.
zumbo

United States

#18 Feb 2, 2010
what is wrong with you haters
KADEN WELLS

United States

#19 Mar 9, 2010
chris stone is a good guy and pretty damn sure he dont deal drugs ... so u might wanta shut your mouthes
Might Not Want To

Richmond, KY

#20 Mar 9, 2010
KADEN WELLS wrote:
chris stone is a good guy and pretty damn sure he dont deal drugs ... so u might wanta shut your mouthes
Who do you think you are betty better than everybody else? CHRIS STONE IS A FREAKEN DRUG DEALER AND PILL HEAD. I know this for sure I have seen him do it .He Does Pot,Pills and Coke I have seen him do it.
Haha

Corbin, KY

#21 Dec 31, 2011
getten by wrote:
Chris has been into drugs for so long and getting by with it.He hides behind is perfect little families skirt tail.He is such a son of a bitch and so cocky because he knows hes gonna keep getting by with his drug deals he has all the cops and game warrens bluffed but one day it will blow up on him he has pissed off a lot of people if I have anything to do with it he is going to be exposed for EVERYTHING hes into taken all the deers at night on other peoples land and in my next blog I will start giving hard proof and name of the people he is having drug deals with Because you might think Iam Full of sh*t but Iam getting ready to start proven it him and all his posse isn't that right john?
Yea ain't that right John boy? Ur no better than Chris! Always thinking you got a cover up cause big brother! There both nothing but wife beaters! They go home all drugged up and beat on them! John boy u better watch who your hanging with. It cost u slot already!
jbell

Richmond, KY

#22 Jan 1, 2012
chris stone ;well everyone has an opinion about him some are good and some are not.but mine are about the same as others hes a joke.always has been and always will be.LOSER !!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any recent tmmk hires? 1 hr MIKY 26
Thank you Toyota for my bonus!!! 2 hr lol 36
olidin paz 4 hr looking for work 1
school 5 hr Teether 6
Working at Legget and Platt 10 hr Guys 5
Teacher At GMS abuses child by SLAMMING door on... (Mar '12) 10 hr parent 19
Whats going on? 12 hr iknowright 12
More from around the web

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE