'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 240024 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

true dat

Glasgow, KY

#47605 Sep 5, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Got all the pill snorters riled up lmso
Come with him coward lol unless you are him hiding! Lmao
You'll be a YouTube star too
Idiot!
Two things stopping you idiots, common sense and fear, moneys on fear.... Just sayin lol
How old are you tubby? 11 years old? Are you stomping your feet and having a little Obama meltdown on the playground right now? Whaaaaaa mama these republicans are telling the truth on me and I wanna "fite" them in the KFC parking lot cause they are pill snorting chickens.

Can you not even begin to see the fool you are making of yourself? You don't get tired of being made fun of and laughed at? Really? That snotty nose and crying and blaming and double-dog daring tells a different story! There is a huge difference in being the class clown and a fool. Maybe you will be intelligent and mature enough to figure out that difference some day.

You are just all over the place with your drama queen stuff tonight. Don't let them get at you so much tub. Your weaknesses are showing!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47606 Sep 5, 2012
The Stained Dress boy who was disbarred is "finished" now! The one who "LQQKED" the people 'in the eye' from the TV, and SAID, "I did NOT have sex with that woman!...

Two peas in a pod!
Oooopsie 3 ...
She's disbarred too !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47607 Sep 5, 2012
votefromabroad.org
Did you HEAR that ???

Online ???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47608 Sep 5, 2012
https://votefromabroad.org/

Absentee ballots for Americans
Request a ballot.
Vote by mail.
Shape the future.

VOTE FROM ABROAD | ABSENTEE BALLOTS FOR AMERICANS
ESPAÑOL
Where on Earth will YOU vote?

If you’re a US citizen living abroad, we’re here to help!

Register to vote and request your absentee ballot:

Answer the questions on each screen.
Download the form, or e-mail it to yourself.
Print, sign and drop it in the post.


Start Here



LATEST NEWS
2012 Primary Dates
Feb 20, 2012
Myths About Voting from Abroad
Jan 15, 2012
The Facts on Voting from Abroad
Jan 13, 2012
Spread the word



Your privacy is our priority. Your personal details will not be shared or used for any other purpose without your express consent.

HomeAboutFAQDeadlinesPrivacyDi sclaimerContact
Did u Hear

Martin, TN

#47609 Sep 5, 2012
Little kid got on the school bus today wearing a T-shirt with the slogan
"Proud to be a Democrat." Bus driver asked why he was a Democrat and the kid
said "Because my parents are Democrats." "So," said the bus driver, "What if
your parents were lying, biblethumping, perverted hypocrites? Then what?" The
kid replied: "Then we'd be Republicans."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47610 Sep 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
https://votefromabroad.org/
Absentee ballots for Americans
Request a ballot.
Vote by mail.
Shape the future.
VOTE FROM ABROAD | ABSENTEE BALLOTS FOR AMERICANS
ESPAÑOL
Where on Earth will YOU vote?
If you’re a US citizen living abroad, we’re here to help!
Register to vote and request your absentee ballot:
Answer the questions on each screen.
Download the form, or e-mail it to yourself.
Print, sign and drop it in the post.
Start Here
LATEST NEWS
2012 Primary Dates
Feb 20, 2012
Myths About Voting from Abroad
Jan 15, 2012
The Facts on Voting from Abroad
Jan 13, 2012
Spread the word
Your privacy is our priority. Your personal details will not be shared or used for any other purpose without your express consent.
HomeAboutFAQDeadlinesPrivacyDi sclaimerContact
Is this "normal" ???
Aren't they supposed to be mailed to them, independently, and on time....OR NOT vote!

Curious *_*
agreed

Glasgow, KY

#47611 Sep 5, 2012
Did u Hear wrote:
Little kid got on the school bus today wearing a T-shirt with the slogan
"Proud to be a Democrat." Bus driver asked why he was a Democrat and the kid
said "Because my parents are Democrats." "So," said the bus driver, "What if
your parents were lying, biblethumping, perverted hypocrites? Then what?" The
kid replied: "Then we'd be Republicans."
The 70's called. They want their joke back.
wino

Louisville, KY

#47612 Sep 5, 2012
yes
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47614 Sep 5, 2012
Dems twist jobs numbers and GOP Medicare ideas

CECILE RICHARDS, president of Planned Parenthood Federation of America: "When Mitt Romney says he'll get rid of Planned Parenthood, and turn the clock back on a century of progress, it has real consequences for the 3 million patients who depended on Planned Parenthood last year. "
THE FACTS: Romney has proposed to eliminate federal money for Planned Parenthood but not get rid of the organization. Planned Parenthood's budget is roughly $1.1 billion, and it receives about $75 million in federal financing, which cannot be used to pay for abortions.

MORE:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/A...
Jay

Springville, TN

#47615 Sep 5, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is John Thomas! Meet at the KFC at exit 7 on 65 North Saturday. I drive a black 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. I'll say whatever I want to your inbred Virgina ass lmao No more talk back your mouth up.
I'll post this coward not showing up on a YouTube vid and post the link for all to see. Tea bagging coward!
**********
You are one of the biggest nitwit, blow-hard, blubbering, full of crap, imbeciles on this forum.

You are incredibly retarded, and this is why you aren't even worth replying to.

The pathetic thing is, you will probably vote for Obama and prove what an idiot you really are!

Disgusting, loud mouth piece of S**t!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47616 Sep 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this "normal" ???
Aren't they supposed to be mailed to them, independently, and on time....OR NOT vote!
Curious *_*
This way looks legal!
==========
To Vote Absentee, Start By Telling Us Who You Are
...
For active-duty members of the Armed Forces, Merchant Marine, Public Health Service, NOAA, and their family members.
...
For United States citizens who are living outside the U.S. for work, school or other reasons.
http://www.fvap.gov/
RuhRoh

Glasgow, KY

#47619 Sep 5, 2012
Gehlen Org wrote:
Not a whole lot of truth out of Tampa! Rep. Cummings on the RNC:'We didn't get a whole lot of truth out of ...
8 hours ago ... Rep. Cummings on the RNC:'We didn't get a whole lot of truth out of Tampa'.
Current. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe. Loading.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...-
Bill Clinton, Politics' Comeback Kid, Rides Again At The DNC Slick Willie has just given you Fascists the middle finger salute,and he loved every minute of it. LMAO! Bubba, Bubba, Bubba!
Take your medication and lay down before you hurt yourself. Clinton's speech was about as exciting as his cigar vajaja sexual escapades with that young intern. Slick Willy was forced to go on national television and admit that he was a liar. Now all of a sudden he is believable according to you. You are one crazy funny person.
Jay

Springville, TN

#47620 Sep 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Telling the TRUTH is wrong, starting WHEN ???
==========
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 ESV
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral(Bill Clinton the PERVERT), nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality(Obama the gay boi), nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
==========
Report: Mother Of Obama’s Murdered Gay Lover Speaks Up
All 3 Homosexual Members Of Obama’s Trinity Church Murdered Within 6 Weeks.
In late May, Wash. DC-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen had a bombshell revelation about Obama’s membership in a Chicago gay club, Man’s Country. Madsen also reported on Obama’s sexual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years — Jeremy Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ black liberation theology.
http://patdollard.com/2011/11/mother-of-obama...
*********
About a year ago there was a video interview with Larry Sinclair discussing with an interviewer his trysts with Obama. The man was calm and descriptive.... was enough to make you reach for a barf bag! It may still be available on Youtube.
Jay

Springville, TN

#47621 Sep 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
votefromabroad.org
Did you HEAR that ???
Online ???
**********

Never heard of this. This is crazy. Send the link to your senator, Rand Paul, and ask him what the hell is up with this!
Jay

Springville, TN

#47622 Sep 5, 2012
Did u Hear wrote:
Little kid got on the school bus today wearing a T-shirt with the slogan
"Proud to be a Democrat." Bus driver asked why he was a Democrat and the kid
said "Because my parents are Democrats." "So," said the bus driver, "What if
your parents were lying, biblethumping, perverted hypocrites? Then what?" The
kid replied: "Then we'd be Republicans."
**********

Heard it before. The other way around. Stale,old joke.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#47623 Sep 5, 2012
It amazes me how the democrats are using the females of America and many are falling for it! Come on women, what's up with all this stuff? We brag about being the most intelligent of the genders and then display this "fainting at the manly mans feet" routine. It's humiliating and embarrassing. Seems we haven't come a long way baby after all! Bill Clinton humiliated his wife in front of the whole world with his extra marital affairs and his lies. Bill Clinton rammed a cigar into the vagina of a young intern while his wife and child were in bed sleeping just down the hall. Now all these democrat females are swooning over Slick Willy's speech and claiming he is bringing in the female vote for the democrats. What a bunch of hypocrites!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47624 Sep 5, 2012
This is scary and stoopid!
And you obots wonder why we laugh at you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#47625 Sep 5, 2012
lol wrote:
It amazes me how the democrats are using the females of America and many are falling for it! Come on women, what's up with all this stuff? We brag about being the most intelligent of the genders and then display this "fainting at the manly mans feet" routine. It's humiliating and embarrassing. Seems we haven't come a long way baby after all! Bill Clinton humiliated his wife in front of the whole world with his extra marital affairs and his lies. Bill Clinton rammed a cigar into the vagina of a young intern while his wife and child were in bed sleeping just down the hall. Now all these democrat females are swooning over Slick Willy's speech and claiming he is bringing in the female vote for the democrats. What a bunch of hypocrites!
No, he wasn't brought in to sway female voters. Nancy, whom Limbaugh disgraced through the national airwaves, did a superb job of that.

Clinton was brought in because he's a 2-term President who created 22M jobs and resided over one of the most robust eocnomies in American history - a man who understands the Presidency. A man who understands a plan. A man who understands circumstance. A man who is THE most admired politician in the world. A man that put your team's blatent lies into the spotlight through 3rd grade English and showed results in 3rd grade Arithmetic.

Your team had every opportunity to have your 2- term President, George W Bush speak, however, if anyone listened to Clinton's speech, or has lived for at least 12 yrs, witnessed the world's greatest explanation of his administration ,or, has experienced the results of your polarizing leader. It was YOUR choice not to have your Royal Highness speak, who has gone down in history as one of the worst economic Presidents.

Face it, Clinton's speech tonight just got Obama elected.

"The Republican Party wants to double down on their trickle down".

Republican Party's Plan:
1. Give ANOTHER tax break to the wealthy, that would in effect, have the Romney's paying about 1% tax;

2. Eliminate middle class deductions;

3. Eliminate middle class credits;

4. Reduce Education funding while our country sits at #17 in education on the world map;

5. Eliminate Medicare/medicaid as we know it;

6. Eliminate HUD so that those getting rental assistance would no longer have it; HUD - Housing Under Development - a Dept. that his father was head of at one time;

7. Take control of decisions for raped women.

8. Take more money from the middle class to the top, because his tax plan would give an average of $250,000 MORE to the rich, while raising rates on the middle class thru eliminating their deductions an average of $2,000/annually.
He has refused to show tax returns prior to 2010. We do know that in 2010, he paid an effective rate of about 13.6%. We est. that he paid abit over 15% in 2011. It's impressive he's kept his effective tax rate, AGI being $21.6 Million, the same as a person with taxable income of $37,000 -$80,000. We can then anticipate the prior years he's refusing to reveal, show a regression from 13.6% downward each year, given ONLY the 2 yr. statistics we have to work with. I'm not surprised that he had his million dollar accounting firm, PriceWaterhouse be sure his rate for 2011 was just a tidbit more than 2010 since the election is November. While Obama's has generously reflected 22% all along.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#47626 Sep 5, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Never heard of this. This is crazy. Send the link to your senator, Rand Paul, and ask him what the hell is up with this!
The website has "completely" changed now!
Just checked it.
what

Glasgow, KY

#47627 Sep 5, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he wasn't brought in to sway female voters. Nancy, whom Limbaugh disgraced through the national airwaves, did a superb job of that.
Clinton was brought in because he's a 2-term President who created 22M jobs and resided over one of the most robust eocnomies in American history - a man who understands the Presidency. A man who understands a plan. A man who understands circumstance. A man who is THE most admired politician in the world. A man that put your team's blatent lies into the spotlight through 3rd grade English and showed results in 3rd grade Arithmetic.
Your team had every opportunity to have your 2- term President, George W Bush speak, however, if anyone listened to Clinton's speech, or has lived for at least 12 yrs, witnessed the world's greatest explanation of his administration ,or, has experienced the results of your polarizing leader. It was YOUR choice not to have your Royal Highness speak, who has gone down in history as one of the worst economic Presidents.
Face it, Clinton's speech tonight just got Obama elected.
"The Republican Party wants to double down on their trickle down".
Republican Party's Plan:
1. Give ANOTHER tax break to the wealthy, that would in effect, have the Romney's paying about 1% tax;
2. Eliminate middle class deductions;
3. Eliminate middle class credits;
4. Reduce Education funding while our country sits at #17 in education on the world map;
5. Eliminate Medicare/medicaid as we know it;
6. Eliminate HUD so that those getting rental assistance would no longer have it; HUD - Housing Under Development - a Dept. that his father was head of at one time;
7. Take control of decisions for raped women.
8. Take more money from the middle class to the top, because his tax plan would give an average of $250,000 MORE to the rich, while raising rates on the middle class thru eliminating their deductions an average of $2,000/annually.
He has refused to show tax returns prior to 2010. We do know that in 2010, he paid an effective rate of about 13.6%. We est. that he paid abit over 15% in 2011. It's impressive he's kept his effective tax rate, AGI being $21.6 Million, the same as a person with taxable income of $37,000 -$80,000. We can then anticipate the prior years he's refusing to reveal, show a regression from 13.6% downward each year, given ONLY the 2 yr. statistics we have to work with. I'm not surprised that he had his million dollar accounting firm, PriceWaterhouse be sure his rate for 2011 was just a tidbit more than 2010 since the election is November. While Obama's has generously reflected 22% all along.
Clinton proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Obama is nothing like him and Obama leads nothing like Clinton did when he was in office. That's what it showed me tonight. Clinton humiliated his wife in front of the whole world just so he could get off on a soggy cigar and now he wants the women of the world to know that he respects them in the same way and he expects them to fall for his excuses the same way the little woman Hillary fell for them back then. Thanks but no thanks slick Willy.

Wasn't that other idiot you are praising the one who claimed it cost her like 9000 dollars a year for birth control pills? lol Is that the one that Rush called a slut and you people went ape-shit crazy? Yet not a peep from any of you hypocrites when that Bill Maher talkshow host/wannabe comedienne called Palin a "c u n t". Hypocrites and liars. Yeah, that's not who I want representing me in Washington. You liars have to go. I'll take Romney any ole day over a bunch of thieves and liars. I think it is hilarious how the people you people brag on are now turning on you at the last hour. Did you happen to catch CNN's report on Obama's and the democrats huge distortion about the jobs Obama claims to have added? Is there no loyalty among thieves anymore? Sadly for the dems...no there isn't. Karma colonic for the dems...you gotta love that shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Keith Warren still married? 1 hr Therealdeal 13
Murf the Snitch (Nov '13) 3 hr chevy 25
UAW Union vote coming to Toyota (Dec '15) 5 hr last final time 476
Whats going on at Parkers Mobile Home park? 16 hr Hope he rots 38
Got Jesus? 17 hr well 2
Craig Lane farm 18 hr Rick E 1
heroin dealers (Jan '14) 21 hr Your mom 31

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages