Mysterious Ink Tattoo Studio

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
friend

United States

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Just moved to town and I wanna get some ink done. How is the shop and artists? I heard Todd was decent...
rumorhasit

Georgetown, KY

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Best tattoo and piercing shop is body art. Near kmart. George is awesome. Got a few from him, and I'm very pleased with my tatts.plus they are super friendly.
IDK

Georgetown, KY

#3 Nov 4, 2012
friend wrote:
Just moved to town and I wanna get some ink done. How is the shop and artists? I heard Todd was decent...
Where is it located? I prefer BodyArt across from Arbys. They've done several of mine, won't go anywhere else.
Mysterious

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Todd is a crazy stalker....something major off about this guy. Think he's hiding from some old dirty deeds too. He "may" be able to lay some ink on ya, but not a guy to let in your personal circle AT ALL! Especially if you're a woman, BEWARE!
bored

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Yea I would stay clear of misterious Ink. They lure you in with cheap prices. And you come out with a jacked up tattoo.I guess ya get what you pay for!
wow

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 5, 2012
A real winner this guy.huh?
Lol

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2012
I love my tattoo from mysterious ink ! It's perfect. Y'all just quit running your mouth .

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Where is Mysterious Ink located?
PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#10 Nov 8, 2012
GothicBeauty wrote:
Where is Mysterious Ink located?
In the depths of georegtowns sh1t hole of close minded desperate people

Location hidden

#11 Nov 8, 2012
PlLL BlLLY wrote:
<quoted text>In the depths of georegtowns sh1t hole of close minded desperate people
Sounds about right I suppose lol. I prefer Body Art
Noooo

Lexington, KY

#12 Nov 8, 2012
No no no no Do not go to any shop in Georgetown, they might as well be tattooing in a kitchen, they are a bunch of scratchers. Go some where in lexington. Charmed life, Bleed blue tattoo or electric art are WAY better options with real artists.
Keyboardwowarrio r

Georgetown, KY

#13 Nov 8, 2012
Noooo wrote:
No no no no Do not go to any shop in Georgetown, they might as well be tattooing in a kitchen, they are a bunch of scratchers. Go some where in lexington. Charmed life, Bleed blue tattoo or electric art are WAY better options with real artists.
Just because your a scratcher, tattooing out of your kitchen for 20 bucks and a six pack. you think you can talk some smack. Your a loser. Get back on Facebook and beg for people to come to your house and get a whole sleeve for 100 bucks. Tattooing them with dirty equipment and not giving a damn.. Also Where your exposing your kids to deadly air born pathagens. Your just mad cause no shop here in " Georgetown " want hire or put up with you!! But by all means keep jacking your jaws. And spreading your disease... Have a nice day!! LOSER!!
eh

Georgetown, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Todd is a creep. Don't go without a male friend. He's not a great artist. Got a piercing a while back with a few friends, we all got infected though he was clean. I have several piercings so i know how to clean them. Best bet is anywhere in lex. I like electric art or tattoo Charlie's.
promise

Richmond, KY

#15 Nov 9, 2012
Body art is the best in town. They are very clean, and they are very friendly. Got a few tattoo's from them. And my kids have got several piercings. We are very pleased with them.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 9, 2012
promise wrote:
Body art is the best in town. They are very clean, and they are very friendly. Got a few tattoo's from them. And my kids have got several piercings. We are very pleased with them.
I've had several tattoos and piercings done by Body Art and I won't go anywhere else. I've never had an issue with them. Decently priced too, the places in Lexington are extremely high.
nothankyou

Georgetown, KY

#17 Nov 9, 2012
I got two tattoos from Electric Art and they both looked like crap. I thought the first one was just the guy that did, but a different person did the other and it still looked like crap. Granted this was about 6 years ago, so they could have better people working there. But I won't ever go back. I've gotten 4 from Body Art and haven't had any issues with any of them.
PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#18 Nov 9, 2012
Save your skin stay clean
GothicBeauty

Georgetown, KY

#19 Nov 9, 2012
PlLL BlLLY wrote:
Save your skin stay clean
Your body is a canvas, you should decorate it!
PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#20 Nov 9, 2012
GothicBeauty wrote:
<quoted text>Your body is a canvas, you should decorate it!
Sorry don't agree on this one beauty
GothicBeauty

Georgetown, KY

#21 Nov 9, 2012
PlLL BlLLY wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry don't agree on this one beauty
Tattooed people are more fun to see naked! My canvas is decorated

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wondering 2 hr Exo 5
I am missing you so 2 hr who care 35
jill perry 6 hr johanna mason 8
mechanic in georgetown (Oct '14) 6 hr sure 20
New Kelly Employees 6 hr HardWork 42
murdered missing couple 12 hr detective 21
looking for ladies 13 hr Hmmm 6

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance