Over-paying at wyndamere!!

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

Georgetown wondering

Georgetown, KY

#1 Apr 16, 2012
Can some wyndamere residents tell me how much you pay per month for rent, i heard they charge everybody different rates and i am not sure why. I am paying a little less than $800 per month.
Been There

Winchester, KY

#3 Apr 17, 2012
Georgetown wondering wrote:
Can some wyndamere residents tell me how much you pay per month for rent, i heard they charge everybody different rates and i am not sure why. I am paying a little less than $800 per month.
Not Sure! How long have You been there? It could depend on several different factors. Here a link that may help you explain some of those factors.
http://ohmyapt.apartmentratings.com/negotiate...

Hope this helps, Good Luck !

Since: Jun 11

United States

#4 Apr 17, 2012
Been There wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Sure! How long have You been there? It could depend on several different factors. Here a link that may help you explain some of those factors.
http://ohmyapt.apartmentratings.com/negotiate...
Hope this helps, Good Luck !
ok thanks!
res

Georgetown, KY

#6 May 6, 2012
That seems like a reasonable rate. Twice a year they throw a free party with food for their residents and try to do things through the year and have nice weight room and resident office for use.
idiots

Indianapolis, IN

#7 May 6, 2012
Y wld u pay that much for a apt when u can get a house for that. I live in richfield subdivision and i pay just at $900 for 2300sq ft. With a large privacy finced in yard. So if i was u i wld put the time u spend on here into finding somewhere better to live..
Beenthere

Winchester, KY

#8 May 6, 2012
idiots wrote:
Y wld u pay that much for a apt when u can get a house for that. I live in richfield subdivision and i pay just at $900 for 2300sq ft. With a large privacy finced in yard. So if i was u i wld put the time u spend on here into finding somewhere better to live..
Yes,but some people cannot get financed or want the upkeep, so I would not judge someone or call them idiots, especially without knowing the situation.
idiots

United States

#9 May 6, 2012
What up keep im renting just like them. Only difference im not too lazy to get off me a$$ & mow the yard.
Been There

Winchester, KY

#10 May 6, 2012
idiots wrote:
What up keep im renting just like them. Only difference im not too lazy to get off me a$$ & mow the yard.

Have You thought about putting your money toward buying,instead ow renting ? Why not?$900-$1000 will get you a decent house that you would own.

My point was that everyone has different Situations. I work, so much I have barely have the weekends to mow, I would be better to pay somebody.

ROFLMAO

Winchester, KY

#12 Jun 25, 2013
Been There wrote:
<quoted text>
Have You thought about putting your money toward buying,instead ow renting ? Why not?$900-$1000 will get you a decent house that you would own.
My point was that everyone has different Situations. I work, so much I have barely have the weekends to mow, I would be better to pay somebody.
No mowing goes on here without city officials intervening.
In fact nothing gets done here. It's nothing more than a pathetic dump.
wow

Georgetown, KY

#18 Aug 26, 2013
I live here by choice. I am single going through a divorce, I owned a home for years, still do, but felt like this was the right choice for myself. I am not lazy, I have a degree, I have great credit, and could own a home next week if I wanted. I have never posted a comment on this site, but felt the need to after seeing such ignorance displayed. To the lady in Richfield, oh wow do you feel special or what? I bet your 900.00 a month house took 2 days to build, quality. You people need a life maybe then you wouldn't judge people who rent.
Rez

Winchester, KY

#21 Aug 28, 2013
res wrote:
That seems like a reasonable rate. Twice a year they throw a free party with food for their residents and try to do things through the year and have nice weight room and resident office for use.
No parties. No money. No mowing unless city hall gets it done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jennifer wade (Nov '12) 55 min kim 5
Anyone know Williaam Isaacs has roofing co.? (Nov '09) 3 hr Daniel Ashcraft 12
georgetown middle 4 hr teacher 3
Justin Rose 13 hr hey 4
Who all got walked out for stealing food at Toy... Tue Haywood Jablome 6
Amanda Haddix signed statements Tue Haywood Jablome 3
super 8 hotel bedbugs Tue hello 3
Georgetown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web