pain management
pain meds

Ewing, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2011
is the central kentucky bariatric and pain management clinic legit? I have an appointment but have been told no one will fill scripts
Deer man

Tomball, TX

#2 Feb 11, 2011
I have filled at hometown. For my last 3 trips
sdf

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2011
yes but dont expect to get much. you would be better off traveling to GA.
patient

Ewing, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2011
sdf wrote:
less than 120?
patient

Ewing, KY

#5 Feb 13, 2011
patient wrote:
<quoted text>
less than 120?
I am not looking to make money, I just want something to get some relief. My income is limited and don't have the money for a MRI. They told me my medical card would cover my MRI here.
Legit Pain

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2011
sdf wrote:
I am in legit pain with a MRI. I have thought about making a appointment at the place in Georgetown. Someone told me they are better at helping you than that place in Winchester. It is senseless for me to pay all that money to only get 5mgs like winchester. Anyone know if this gerogetown clinic is any good.
tina

Georgetown, KY

#7 Mar 3, 2011
Dont waste your time or money going to Georgetown. You would be better off going out of state. Ga or Fl.
Legit Pain wrote:
<quoted text>I am in legit pain with a MRI. I have thought about making a appointment at the place in Georgetown. Someone told me they are better at helping you than that place in Winchester. It is senseless for me to pay all that money to only get 5mgs like winchester. Anyone know if this gerogetown clinic is any good.
sounds like

Clay City, KY

#8 Mar 3, 2011
it sounds like you'll are a bunch of pill heads and pill pushers! You people are Sick!
Norton

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 4, 2011
Wheres it at in Georgetown ?
drifter

United States

#10 Mar 5, 2011
ky for some reason doesnt have any drs that care if your realy in pain.oxycodone is the only med that realy works whithout makeing you fell sick at your stumach all the time and you cant get it here.its a dam shame
wondering

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Mar 5, 2011
Can't a doctor look into a patients nose & be able to see if appears the patient is snorting the pills? I hope their is a way to detect that so they will cut the addicts off.
tina

Winchester, KY

#12 Mar 10, 2011
sounds like wrote:
it sounds like you'll are a bunch of pill heads and pill pushers! You people are Sick!
sounds like....you need to be informed. you really do not know what you are talking about. you have a closed mind about other peoples business that probably will never affect you so go get some rest and read a book. the pain clinic on pasadena drive in lexington is excellent. drs and nurses are great and treatments are also. I have been going there for a long time. they are definitely on the up and up. they have a pharmacy on site and accept most insurances.
tina

Winchester, KY

#13 Mar 10, 2011
drifter wrote:
ky for some reason doesnt have any drs that care if your realy in pain.oxycodone is the only med that realy works whithout makeing you fell sick at your stumach all the time and you cant get it here.its a dam shame
that is not true. I took it for years before I was put on a pain pump. It takes the right dr that trusts you and you have to go through certain treatments before you get certain meds. they are not given to you right off the bat.
tina

Winchester, KY

#14 Mar 10, 2011
tina wrote:
Dont waste your time or money going to Georgetown. You would be better off going out of state. Ga or Fl.<quoted text>
go to the pasadena pain clinic on pasadena drive in lexington. good drs and nurses. you will be taken care of in the right setting. they do drug checks and more so you must be willing to be clean and willing to participate in other treatments as well as meds but it is worth it in the long run. I have been going there for years and I could not ask for a better group of people.
Jen

Georgetown, KY

#15 Mar 25, 2011
I have been wondering about this place also. Have been dealing with back pain since my car wreck on a daily basis. Which is really hard when you have children. But I haven't had the money to have an MRI or any other help and afraid that the doctors will not take me seriously and will just think Im out for drugs like most others. So I don't want to waste my money for nothing. But it is to the point that I can't handle it anymore and need to get some help. Can someone who has been there legitimately please give some details, How much things cost, what you have to go through and do you have to have insurance, or do you have to have an MRI ect... Thank You.
The Facts I Just Got

Morehead, KY

#16 Mar 27, 2011
Info:(FOR PAIN PATIENTS)- This applies to The Winchester one:

This place is very hard to get into. I called a couple times and the first time the told me they were all filled up with PAIN patients, and the second time the lady really gave me a screening- Many times I was asked if I had ever got pain meds out of state, and they take down all of your personal info on the phone so if you are a person who has gone out of state for pills they most likely will track you down via Kasper or whatever state data base they can get into as more and more are going online everyday to stop the pain pill epidemic. Also it costs hundreds of dollars each month, but they do take credit and debit cards, unlike the REAL "pill mills" that deal only in cash.

For PAIN I do not feel this place is a pill mill. One must be able to prove they are already being treated for chronic pain and/or be able to offer strong evidence/proof of what is causing pain. Also word has it they write prescriptions for about the right amount for a single pain patient per month, they do random pill counts and drug testing- It's just not the same kind of place as those places in Florida that allow everyone with CASH to walk out with Oxy pills in hand. Perhaps this place was not as strict in the past, but after all I went through I would never call them a pill mill- any abuser or dealer would get caught fast by the methods this place use.

So, for REAL pain patients that can afford it, AND PROVE their pain, this may be an ok pain clinic to go too, but they do more then just hand out pills. and it is very obvious they are trying hard to screen out all dealers and abusers. For the $$ paid I can not see people getting away with selling their pills and making a profit either.

So there is my review. If you are truly in pain and have hundreds $$ the next step is passing their screens so you can make an appointment, and believe me they are VERY reluctant to bring in new pain patients at this time.

They are NOT a pill mill based on all the stuff they put me through on the phone.

For people wanting to lose weight there is also a place in Morehead near Krogers that gives out pills to lose weight, but beware as I know for a fact those pills are addictive and can even be deadly (such as the case is with DIDREX )

Thats my review based on two phone calls. I would NOT worry about this place feeding too many dealers for many reasons. Their random pill counts and drug tests are plenty to stop most abusers and for the $$ invested I can not see a profit. I feel they are a legit outfit, unlike those Florida walk in with cash, and walk out with 200 Oxy's I hear about.. This outfit appears to be trying hard to screen out dealers and abusers, I almost never got an appointment made until I fully explained my situation first. On my first visit I am to have an MRI of a location of a previous operation which has been causing me pain for almost ten years.
in real pain

Nicholasville, KY

#17 May 3, 2011
so can u go there if you've ever been out of state ever in life? even if its been a few months ago?
in pain looking for a doc

United States

#18 May 5, 2011
where is this pain center in georgetown and what is the phone number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you dont make him happy 1 hr Anonamus 8
orange blossom special 2 hr Todd 3
Who knows her 4 hr You are stupid 4
Tmmk maintenance 7 hr aruca94 1
News Kentucky teens charged in deadly hit-and-run in... 8 hr FutureExCons 4
International Crankshaft (Jun '12) 17 hr mokh 9
Destiny estes (Aug '16) 19 hr Brenda 16

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance