Lol

Georgetown, KY

#122 Sep 4, 2012
You're just brilliant !!
Let's all drop down to min wage and at the same time drop prices accordingly. Then we can all be happy just like those in Mexico.
I'm sure the multi millionaire Romney has agreed to forego his LIFETIME salary Along with the rest of the senate and congress since they are just doing this to help the little man?
So tell us wise one.....do they deserve to live like kings while middle class America deserves the poverty level?
Well

Danville, KY

#123 Sep 4, 2012
the problem wrote:
<quoted text>
When the union's gone and domestic car prices are even lower than that, maybe 8-9 k less than a toyota, demand is going to go way up for them and way down for toyota. Thats how the market works GENIUS. LOL I just saw the other day that Ford has already seen a 31% increase in sales this year and is on pace to beat toyota in 2012. Pretty easy to see that toyota is already losing ground, so theres no way they'd be able to keep up big bloated salaries if the price difference got any bigger.
And when Romney gets elected, it WILL get bigger because the only thing holding them back right now are the unions, with their bloated salaries and benefits. Once thats gone, prices will drop and unless toyota cuts their costs and drops their car prices, Ford will take over and run toyota out of business. Which is why its totally guaranteed that toyota WILL cut their labor costs.
Romney is going to make that happen by making every state a right-to-work state, where nobody is forced to join the union just to be able to work. For a while, the unions will still exist but then, one by one, union workers will run into hard times and drop their membership so they won't have to pay the dues anymore, and because they figure they'll still be able to benefit from the bargaining that the dues-paying members work out with the company. Their free ride will only last so long, though. One day they'll look up and nobody will be left paying dues into the union, and the union will be gone forever and they'll get HAMMERED. LOL Their pay will be driven back down to where they SHOULD be!
I just can't wait to see how many industries it affects, and how much things are going to come down in price. Won't be long before it will make sense to build things here again and we'll have more made in the USA stuff to choose from in stores. Sure, people won't be paid nearly as much to build it, but that's OK. Work is work, right? And people who work for a living should be grateful that there's even any work to do. People forget that its the companies that are providing jobs for them to do, and that they owe the companies a debt of gratitude for their prosperity.
Romney's a businessman who understands all this, and Romney's going to be the one to FINALLY push it through. I can't wait! Is it November yet?! LOL
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
If you only worked as hard as you run your mouth, I bet youd be able to buy a new car. I think your just jealous cuz you cant afford one.
the problem

Louisville, KY

#124 Sep 4, 2012
Lol wrote:
You're just brilliant !!
Let's all drop down to min wage and at the same time drop prices accordingly. Then we can all be happy just like those in Mexico.
I'm sure the multi millionaire Romney has agreed to forego his LIFETIME salary Along with the rest of the senate and congress since they are just doing this to help the little man?
So tell us wise one.....do they deserve to live like kings while middle class America deserves the poverty level?
I believe people should be paid according to what they're worth on the labor market. If you have no skills, your competition should be homelessness and hunger and you would take what you could get and be happy. If you don't like that, you would go learn some skills and better yourself. That's how it should work.

Mitt Romney is also going to give you a better option for making money that helps EVERYBODY by eliminating capital gains taxes. That way, instead of working for people with the balls to start and run businesses [and feeling like you should somehow be ENTITLED to boss THEM around like democommies always do] you can make your money with money and not have to pay very much in taxes.

Tax cuts for investors are just one more way Mitt Romney is going to push the economy forward. I mean, his plan encourages investment and success with low taxes while discouraging failure through self-inflicted hardship. Doesn't that make more sense than discouraging investment and making money by taxing rich people to death and nursing the idiots of the world along with "minimum wage" laws and so forth that only subsidize failure? It's really not that hard to figure out is it?? Of course it's not!

That's why I'm voting ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Lol

Georgetown, KY

#125 Sep 4, 2012
the problem wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe people should be paid according to what they're worth on the labor market. If you have no skills, your competition should be homelessness and hunger and you would take what you could get and be happy. If you don't like that, you would go learn some skills and better yourself. That's how it should work.
Mitt Romney is also going to give you a better option for making money that helps EVERYBODY by eliminating capital gains taxes. That way, instead of working for people with the balls to start and run businesses [and feeling like you should somehow be ENTITLED to boss THEM around like democommies always do] you can make your money with money and not have to pay very much in taxes.
Tax cuts for investors are just one more way Mitt Romney is going to push the economy forward. I mean, his plan encourages investment and success with low taxes while discouraging failure through self-inflicted hardship. Doesn't that make more sense than discouraging investment and making money by taxing rich people to death and nursing the idiots of the world along with "minimum wage" laws and so forth that only subsidize failure? It's really not that hard to figure out is it?? Of course it's not!
That's why I'm voting ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Lmfao!!! So we are all going to be better off in life if we just make less $$. The only thing mutt Romney will do is lick ur nuts until he is in the white house. Then he will break the backs of middle class America so that he (the greedy little multi millionaire bastard) can have a few more million
The only thing mutt Romney will do is lick ur nuts until he is in the white house! Then he will scam you (much like u are trying to do) into thinking you will be better off if you make LESS money!! Lmfao, what a great slogan. See, the less $$ the workers make the more greedy bastards like him and you will make! A few hundred mill is not enough for him.....he needs you to be broke so he can feel empowered.
the problem

Louisville, KY

#126 Sep 4, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao!!! So we are all going to be better off in life if we just make less $$. The only thing mutt Romney will do is lick ur nuts until he is in the white house. Then he will break the backs of middle class America so that he (the greedy little multi millionaire bastard) can have a few more million
The only thing mutt Romney will do is lick ur nuts until he is in the white house! Then he will scam you (much like u are trying to do) into thinking you will be better off if you make LESS money!! Lmfao, what a great slogan. See, the less $$ the workers make the more greedy bastards like him and you will make! A few hundred mill is not enough for him.....he needs you to be broke so he can feel empowered.
Only the people who work jobs tied to union wages will make less money, but everybody will enjoy lower prices.

See, your problem is that you don't have any ambition. If you planned on being rich at any point in your life instead of shooting for a mediocre middle class life, you would see that its better to get those tax cuts in place NOW to help you get there than to reward millions of people who just want to be somewhere in the middle. I mean, what kind of goal is that?

As for me, I fully intend to be rich one day. If I can get as rich as Mitt Romney, great! I figure he knows how to get there, so let's put him in charge!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
lol

United States

#127 Sep 4, 2012
the problem wrote:
<quoted text>Only the people who work jobs tied to union wages will make less money, but everybody will enjoy lower prices.

See, your problem is that you don't have any ambition. If you planned on being rich at any point in your life instead of shooting for a mediocre middle class life, you would see that its better to get those tax cuts in place NOW to help you get there than to reward millions of people who just want to be somewhere in the middle. I mean, what kind of goal is that?

As for me, I fully intend to be rich one day. If I can get as rich as Mitt Romney, great! I figure he knows how to get there, so let's put him in charge!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
i see. so if one isnt rich then they dont deserve anything? if one decided to be a teacher or nurse (union) instead of a crooked business owner then they should be assigned to a lower status in life? if you're going to be so rich why do you care if u can buy something cheaper? do you know why unions were formed in the first place?? to prevent stupid people like you from making this a 3rd world country!
lol

United States

#128 Sep 4, 2012
the problem wrote:
<quoted text>Only the people who work jobs tied to union wages will make less money, but everybody will enjoy lower prices.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
i wonder why all the smartest people in america havent thought of ur simple plan before you and put it into practice so we all could be saved by now? maybe because its a stupid theory that every one knows is stupid! lmfao
Junie

Chicago, IL

#129 Sep 4, 2012
Original post was tmmk firings........Prescription drug abuse has and is rampant at Toyota. They don't care as long as cars go out the door.
BriarRabbit

United States

#130 Sep 4, 2012
Gary you are a turd. I say give them a chance to straighten out then fire them

Since: Jul 12

Georgetown, KY

#131 Sep 4, 2012
I figure any factory around that supplies auto parts better hope the big car companies don't cut wages
It just rolls down hill you think if Toyota cuts pay like most of you are wanting that they wont also pay less for their parts from Johnson control or anywhere else the big plants will always make more than their suppliers that's just the way it is union or not it has always been that way and no matter what pres we get it really won't make much difference when we got Obama all I heard was we will be union within a year and they really believed it but no union yet for whatever reason and Romneys promises will be no different I don't like Obama and I believe Romney will be no better but I'll give him a shot he can't do much worse and in 4 years maybe we will get a good pres
Anyways if you work in Georgetown or around it you better hope Toyota stays and does good or it will be hard on everyone if they don't
I have seen other towns that were doing good with a big factory and they did ok before the factory but when the factory's shut down the whole town started closing
I'm not talking about Michigan but somewhere closer ironton oh it's just 2 hours away and I worked there till the iron factory shut down now there's no money over there just like Gtown would end up
the problem

New Vienna, OH

#132 Sep 4, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
i see. so if one isnt rich then they dont deserve anything? if one decided to be a teacher or nurse (union) instead of a crooked business owner then they should be assigned to a lower status in life? if you're going to be so rich why do you care if u can buy something cheaper? do you know why unions were formed in the first place?? to prevent stupid people like you from making this a 3rd world country!
No, everyone deserves a chance to forge their own destiny without the interference of thugs like the AFL-CIO getting in the way. Teachers and nurses included.

and I look forward to things being cheaper to HELP everyone (most everyone) get rich by allowing them to have some money to invest. Those who have benefited from bloated union salaries should already have been saving and investing. If not, sorry. Our turn now.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
the problem

New Vienna, OH

#133 Sep 4, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
i wonder why all the smartest people in america havent thought of ur simple plan before you and put it into practice so we all could be saved by now? maybe because its a stupid theory that every one knows is stupid! lmfao
They've been trying, but the democommie obstructionist "progressives" can't stand to see any actual progress be made. Especially if it means businesses and people with the balls to take a risk actually catch a break for once.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
the problem

New Vienna, OH

#134 Sep 4, 2012
gtownjeep wrote:
I figure any factory around that supplies auto parts better hope the big car companies don't cut wages
It just rolls down hill you think if Toyota cuts pay like most of you are wanting that they wont also pay less for their parts from Johnson control or anywhere else the big plants will always make more than their suppliers that's just the way it is union or not it has always been that way and no matter what pres we get it really won't make much difference when we got Obama all I heard was we will be union within a year and they really believed it but no union yet for whatever reason and Romneys promises will be no different I don't like Obama and I believe Romney will be no better but I'll give him a shot he can't do much worse and in 4 years maybe we will get a good pres
Anyways if you work in Georgetown or around it you better hope Toyota stays and does good or it will be hard on everyone if they don't
I have seen other towns that were doing good with a big factory and they did ok before the factory but when the factory's shut down the whole town started closing
I'm not talking about Michigan but somewhere closer ironton oh it's just 2 hours away and I worked there till the iron factory shut down now there's no money over there just like Gtown would end up
I hope you're wrong, because like a lot of folks, I'm counting on Romney to keep his promises and drive the final nail in the union coffin, bring manufacturing costs way down, and get America competitive again. Most people on here are too stupid to understand or too selfish and worried about their own little personal family financial situations to see the bigger picture.

Anyway, glad to finally have a friend in this thread who gets it, and one who works at toyota no less!

ROMNEY\RYAN 2012!
Burrito Grande

Georgetown, KY

#135 Sep 4, 2012
Hey Im still voting OBAMA BIDEN. Why, Because I just got off a 2 year vacation. Thanks Democrats for extending the unemployment. It was luck I found a job right before my gov money ran out. A couple years of fishing and watching TV is tough on person. I'll get back in shape, for a while anyway. Remember OBAMA IN NOV.
lol

United States

#136 Sep 4, 2012
the problem wrote:
<quoted text>No, everyone deserves a chance to forge their own destiny without the interference of thugs like the AFL-CIO getting in the way. Teachers and nurses included.

and I look forward to things being cheaper to HELP everyone (most everyone) get rich by allowing them to have some money to invest. Those who have benefited from bloated union salaries should already have been saving and investing. If not, sorry. Our turn now.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
if everyone is rich... u have no workers. if everyone is poor, no one can purchase. u need some serious economic lessons. no business is going to lower any cost if they save on labor! it simply goes into one mans pocket instead of spreading it to the worker. i have no doubt u will state some other bs to the contrary
lol

United States

#137 Sep 4, 2012
the problem wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you're wrong, because like a lot of folks, I'm counting on Romney to keep his promises and drive the final nail in the union coffin, bring manufacturing costs way down, and get America competitive again. Most people on here are too stupid to understand or too selfish and worried about their own little personal family financial situations to see the bigger picture.

Anyway, glad to finally have a friend in this thread who gets it, and one who works at toyota no less!

ROMNEY\RYAN 2012!
yea dumbazz! im too worried about my own little family to listen to you preach how i will be better off making less pay! lmfao
the problem

Louisville, KY

#138 Sep 5, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
if everyone is rich... u have no workers. if everyone is poor, no one can purchase. u need some serious economic lessons. no business is going to lower any cost if they save on labor! it simply goes into one mans pocket instead of spreading it to the worker. i have no doubt u will state some other bs to the contrary
Very few people work union jobs anymore, so when the unions go out, it will only affect a small percentage of people, but everyone will benefit. And yes, businesses cut labor costs to cut prices in order to stay competitive all the time. GM is doing it now since all their new hires start out at like $18/hr instead of making $30/hr to stick parts in a machine and hit a button all day. And that drop in pay was with the union's consent. Once the union is gone, they'll cut new hire pay rates even more and fire all the overpaid union people. Then their cars will drop in price and they'll be able to compete with the cheap foreign cars that are flooding the market.

And by the way, when GM, Ford, Chrysler, or even Toyota make money, their investors make money, not "one man" like you say. Lots of people make money. Some people make LOTS of money. That's how business is supposed to work.

Also, if it ends up that we don't have any "workers" because everyone is rich from investing, I'm fine with that too. Why would you not want everyone to be rich?

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
the problem

Louisville, KY

#139 Sep 5, 2012
Burrito Grande wrote:
Hey Im still voting OBAMA BIDEN. Why, Because I just got off a 2 year vacation. Thanks Democrats for extending the unemployment. It was luck I found a job right before my gov money ran out. A couple years of fishing and watching TV is tough on person. I'll get back in shape, for a while anyway. Remember OBAMA IN NOV.
There should be no such thing as unemployment. People are supposed to save money for hard times so they can get by on their own if they lose a job. If they don't, too bad. They should have planned better.

But whatever, good for you. Way to let your family down for two years while you watched TV. I'm sure they're all really proud of what a good provider you are.

Folks, if you think a "safety net" like unemployment should exist, fine, go vote for Nobama. For the rest of us who aren't too afraid to go out and make our own way, vote ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
the problem

Louisville, KY

#140 Sep 5, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
yea dumbazz! im too worried about my own little family to listen to you preach how i will be better off making less pay! lmfao
Typical selfish democommie, never looking at the bigger picture.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Giles

Georgetown, KY

#141 Sep 5, 2012
the problem wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few people work union jobs anymore, so when the unions go out, it will only affect a small percentage of people, but everyone will benefit. And yes, businesses cut labor costs to cut prices in order to stay competitive all the time. GM is doing it now since all their new hires start out at like $18/hr instead of making $30/hr to stick parts in a machine and hit a button all day. And that drop in pay was with the union's consent. Once the union is gone, they'll cut new hire pay rates even more and fire all the overpaid union people. Then their cars will drop in price and they'll be able to compete with the cheap foreign cars that are flooding the market.
And by the way, when GM, Ford, Chrysler, or even Toyota make money, their investors make money, not "one man" like you say. Lots of people make money. Some people make LOTS of money. That's how business is supposed to work.
Also, if it ends up that we don't have any "workers" because everyone is rich from investing, I'm fine with that too. Why would you not want everyone to be rich?
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
"gm is now starting new hires at $18 hr instead of $30" !!!!
Now all you have to do is point out which of their cars dropped in price?? Instead you will spit some more stupid excuses to cover your stupidity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Pro Union 4 TMMK (Oct '10) 1 hr Jimmy 196
mary 2 hr searching 3
Robert Coots 2 hr info 17
Hot girls on second shift at tmmk that get around 11 hr the man 20
whos the biggest lesbian ho in scott county? (Mar '10) 11 hr Cole Slaw 17
Gut name "j" 11 hr Cole Slaw 9
Need to rent 3 bedroom 2 bath home 12 hr Cole Slaw 6
More from around the web

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE