First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Gary

Glenview, IL

#1 Aug 27, 2012
So finally TMMK is getting rid of those about to retire ! They get nothing because of their partying ways over shutdown ....lol . Amazing the type of people who are the so called leaders of that place . TMMK should do a drug test on every employee , from Will James on down . Get rid of everyone who fails for non prescription or illegal drugs !! No excuses
in the know

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Gary i totally agree. But the spineless bastards wont do it! Whats the story behind all the firings im curious.... Inside the walls of Toyota lies the biggest story of hipocracy u will ever see!
Really

United States

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Who got fired?
well

Georgetown, KY

#4 Aug 27, 2012
Did people get fired today on first shift
??
funny

Shepherdsville, KY

#5 Aug 27, 2012
Shan ard is one
Born to Lose

Richmond, KY

#6 Aug 27, 2012
It doesn't matter. I would be the one doing the drug test. If you are good to me you will always pass.
Mayor

Georgetown, KY

#7 Aug 28, 2012
I heard Plastics in going to be short-handed very soon.
Inside man

Sarasota, FL

#8 Aug 28, 2012
Plastics has lost a G/L a T/L and two team members so far word is when it's all said and done everyone I Plastics will get a drug test
Outside man

Georgetown, KY

#9 Aug 28, 2012
Inside man wrote:
Plastics has lost a G/L a T/L and two team members so far word is when it's all said and done everyone I Plastics will get a drug test
No one is ever ever terminated at toyota until an investigation is completed.(they may send u home until a decision is made). Since the one's mentioned have been terminated....the investigation is complete
Smoothie

Georgetown, KY

#10 Aug 28, 2012
I heard there were a bunch of Temps caught also. Not sure the number
Gary

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Aug 28, 2012
Fail a drug test get terminated ! End of story . Again every employee working inside that facility should be tested ,period ! Management does not want to risk losing more of the so called leaders , amazing how low that place has gone . Also anyone who attended the party and witnessed the usage of narcotics is wrong , they violated Toyota's policy by not reporting it . Drugs tests for everyone , no prescription , Goodbye ! Enuff said
me

United States

#12 Aug 28, 2012
Gary wrote:
Fail a drug test get terminated ! End of story . Again every employee working inside that facility should be tested ,period ! Management does not want to risk losing more of the so called leaders , amazing how low that place has gone . Also anyone who attended the party and witnessed the usage of narcotics is wrong , they violated Toyota's policy by not reporting it . Drugs tests for everyone , no prescription , Goodbye ! Enuff said
I USE TO work with the guy that had the party.
He is no longer employed there.
rat trap boogie

Georgetown, KY

#13 Aug 28, 2012
Who had the party?
James

United States

#14 Aug 28, 2012
They said that Shan Ard is at MS right now , who knows. Bring on the drug tests , I will pass mine .
anyone

Ann Arbor, MI

#15 Aug 29, 2012
Shand Ard works for TEMA, not TMMK.
The man

Richmond, KY

#16 Aug 29, 2012
in the know wrote:
Gary i totally agree. But the spineless bastards wont do it! Whats the story behind all the firings im curious.... Inside the walls of Toyota lies the biggest story of hipocracy u will ever see!
at least you werent completely bullshitting Mr. Know. I'll give you credit. However, you havnt convinced me this is national news. This has to go quite a bit further to reach the other 49 states. I'm just not seeing it yet.
The man

Richmond, KY

#17 Aug 29, 2012
Born to Lose wrote:
It doesn't matter. I would be the one doing the drug test. If you are good to me you will always pass.
right....that makes a us all feel a LOT better.:P
UAWboss

Georgetown, KY

#18 Aug 29, 2012
fire em all and send the japs outta here and shut down this damn plant! cheap ass cars that brake pedals stick!
PILL BILLY

Georgetown, KY

#19 Aug 29, 2012
I just hope the ones that get fired that are my customers remember to get their stash out of their lockers on the way out.

Since: Jul 12

Georgetown, KY

#20 Aug 29, 2012
well its about time its been a log time sine the paint dept had a bunch of firingsfrom drugs now its pastics stamping is next

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joni Winstead 5 hr PSA 19
Teacher At GMS abuses child by SLAMMING door on... (Mar '12) 6 hr houdini 17
Which are the best subdivisions and homebuilder... (Oct '12) 6 hr just saying 17
connor reid? (Aug '10) 6 hr Charles1990 15
backwoods barbie aka faith 7 hr yuckyy 4
backpage 7 hr yuckyy 3
My Farts Won't Stop 8 hr mee 2
More from around the web

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]