Toyota Drug Testing
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
k-feder

Jackson, KY

#1 Sep 3, 2009
Does anyone know how the process of the hair test is done at toyota. How long does it take for it to come back and do you start working before it does?
chingo tu madre

Clarksville, TN

#2 Sep 4, 2009
si
Wondering

Macon, GA

#3 Jan 17, 2010
I am curious as well. Anyone have an answer to this?
bigdaddy

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 17, 2010
It takes about a week to get results back, You dont start until the results come in. Be sure you havent done anything for 3 months.
HR TMMK

Middleville, MI

#5 Jan 19, 2010
If you have to ask you DO NOT NEED TO BE HERE!!!
Hahahahaha

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2010
last time i checked a hair test goes back 2 year on you
bigdaddy

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 5, 2010
Why not half of the employees are smoking pot and doing other drugs. Ask any employee about it they will tell you.
slick

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Feb 6, 2010
Do they have a random tets policy??
slick

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Feb 6, 2010
OOOPS TEST. MY BAD
Jess

Manchester, KY

#11 Feb 6, 2010
I don't know about Toyota, but at Lowes, they do a drug test for every new hire and if you get injured at work they do a drug test then also.

So I'm guessing if that's how they are at Lowes, then Toyota might do that as well. But they might not. I'm not sure.

Also, for any of you reading this who smoke marijuana and are going to have a drug test where you work, marijuana can stay in your system for up to a month, depending on how much you smoked.
Mama

Cullman, AL

#12 Aug 16, 2010
bigdaddy wrote:
It takes about a week to get results back, You dont start until the results come in. Be sure you havent done anything for 3 months.
What if you have a script for say vicodin? Would you still be considered?
Need 2 no

Winchester, KY

#13 Aug 16, 2010
prolly not
The answer

United States

#14 Aug 18, 2010
It takes about 3 days to come back, goes back approximate. 6 months, random drug testing daily throughout the entire facility(although you may never get picked) and if u ever get hurt they test u then also. U can have a prescription but narcotics not allowed to be consumed while on premises. If you are trying to get on through Kelly services...due to current condition you are looking for at least a 10 month wait
NO NEW TEMPS

Georgetown, KY

#15 Aug 18, 2010
There will be NO temps hired, several will lose their jobs due to the econonic downturn--plant 1 is increasing takt time--which will result in the scrutiny of the current temp workforce--sadly, some will find themselves unemployeed. All hiring of any new temps to become perm. t/ms is suspended. You can also not be on any narcotics and work in the plant or on TMMK property. Lastly, if you have a drug problem, the regular t/ms do not need your kind at the plant. These cars are our livelihood. Rest assured--if any employee suspects you are using, you will be turned in, tested and removed from the plant.
boonshwagel

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Aug 19, 2010
several will lose their jobs due to the econonic downturn--plant 1.. Just several? try several hundred.
dick fitzwell

Newburgh, IN

#17 Sep 22, 2010
for a temp to hire skilled position at toyota, does kelly do a urine or hair test? I know you must pass a hair for full time hire.
reallity

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Sep 22, 2010
does anyone know if the peoples link people are getting let go as well?
Just Me

Sherwood, OH

#19 Sep 22, 2010
reallity wrote:
does anyone know if the peoples link people are getting let go as well?
No several were put on call. But they kept all the best ones including myself. The ones who were put on call didnt deserve to be there anyway.
News

Flatwoods, KY

#20 Sep 22, 2010
My spouse got their TMMK hire date today, was with Kelly. But will be full time TMMK in a few days !
reallity

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Sep 22, 2010
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
No several were put on call. But they kept all the best ones including myself. The ones who were put on call didnt deserve to be there anyway.
Do you know if amanda coots was one that got put on call? she was suposively workin second shift

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scott caldwell murder suicide on valentines day (Feb '15) 5 hr Another User 115
usm alumscycle 9 hr joe 1
MPW paying $25 an hour? 11 hr curious 1
Who sells Suboxene? 11 hr rick 13
victoria estates (Aug '12) 11 hr Ally 87
Who did it 12 hr Truth 10
Toyota 18 hr Applicant 47

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance