I am a pain clinic patient

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tina

Winchester, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2011
there are pain clinics all over the state of ky. that help people with their chronic pain. ignorance runs rampant does it not. one of the best is on pasadena dr in lexington. I have been a pain clinic patient for 12 years and I do not drool, pee my pants, have watery eyes, pass out, have never shared my meds, forget what I have done or said and I do not believe you have EVER had to deal with me. I do hope that nothing ever happens to you and you spend time in the hospital unconscious with no hope of living a pain free life and they put you on a regimen of pain treatment. when you come out of your coma I would like to be there to see you ask to be taken off of them. after the 3rd day you would be pleading for help. pain med treatment depends on the individual. I do not get "high" off of my morphine pump and I did not get "high" off of the pills all of those years. I asked my dr why and he explained that because my body is helped by the drug it does not absorb the meds the same as a person who is just trying to "high" off of it does. I could sit beside you at the movies and you would never be the wiser. Yeah, morphine pills for 10 1/2 years and now a morphine pump. I must be the biggest dope head around huh? It is a part of me for the rest of my life. I know people abuse all kinds of things and each other. that is why I never told anyone that I was on that kind of medication for fear of being robbed or killed for them. you stand beside people at the grocery store, talk with them, leave thinking how nice they were and you had no idea did you? you have probably been around more pain clinic patients than you can count on your fingers and toes. you are a very closed minded person. pick and chose your battles wisely but most of all at least know what you are talking about please. thank you in advance.
billy

Georgetown, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2011
dope headed loser your no better then the rest of the pill heads, you just get to do it legal.
tina

Winchester, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2011
billy wrote:
dope headed loser your no better then the rest of the pill heads, you just get to do it legal.
bet you think eating high cholesterol, salt, drinking alcohol and having sex unprotected is okay though. it just depends on what is okay in your own opinion ahole.
tina

Winchester, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2011
I am very sorry billy. I just do not like being called names. you do not even know me or my situation. I am 53 years old and not an abuser. I believe in giving people the benefit of a doubt. to everything there are consequences if not used properly. have you EVER taken ANYTHING for pain? any med can be abused. inhalers, aspirin, sudafed. it has to be locked behind the counters of the stores now because it is used to make methanphetamines. again, I apologize for my previous comment to you.
huami

Winchester, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2011
every situation can be abused. it takes two to abuse a pain clinic. the doctor and the patient. with all of the abuse in the past things are changing. people who do not abuse the help deserve it. it is not all pills. they use anadine treatments, injections that do not get you high, dry needle treatment that involves no drugs and much more. do your homework before you put up a block. for the abusers.......they will always be there. it does not take a pain clinic in town to make an addict. some people do get with the wrong doctors. change your doctor. have family and friends involved. that is also part of your treatment. if you believe that a doctor is treating outside the law.....REPORT HIM. at least the clinic will be investigated. if you are afraid of having a clinic in your town then keep a close eye on it and make sure your accusations are accurate if you think you see abuse by the clinic or a specific doctor. the old saying goes......one bad apple can ruin the whole bunch.
Legit Pain

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2011
tina wrote:
there are pain clinics all over the state of ky. that help people with their chronic pain. ignorance runs rampant does it not. one of the best is on pasadena dr in lexington. I have been a pain clinic patient for 12 years and I do not drool, pee my pants, have watery eyes, pass out, have never shared my meds, forget what I have done or said and I do not believe you have EVER had to deal with me. I do hope that nothing ever happens to you and you spend time in the hospital unconscious with no hope of living a pain free life and they put you on a regimen of pain treatment. when you come out of your coma I would like to be there to see you ask to be taken off of them. after the 3rd day you would be pleading for help. pain med treatment depends on the individual. I do not get "high" off of my morphine pump and I did not get "high" off of the pills all of those years. I asked my dr why and he explained that because my body is helped by the drug it does not absorb the meds the same as a person who is just trying to "high" off of it does. I could sit beside you at the movies and you would never be the wiser. Yeah, morphine pills for 10 1/2 years and now a morphine pump. I must be the biggest dope head around huh? It is a part of me for the rest of my life. I know people abuse all kinds of things and each other. that is why I never told anyone that I was on that kind of medication for fear of being robbed or killed for them. you stand beside people at the grocery store, talk with them, leave thinking how nice they were and you had no idea did you? you have probably been around more pain clinic patients than you can count on your fingers and toes. you are a very closed minded person. pick and chose your battles wisely but most of all at least know what you are talking about please. thank you in advance.
I can relate to what you are saying. But it seems that due to the drug abuse throughout Ky it makes it very hard for people with legit pain get any help.The ones who are looking for Meds to get high with are going to get it anywhere. They will buy off the streets and travel to and for. Obviously alot of these travelers are selling to make money. This is not good. No one should ever sell meds. I don't care how much you need or want money but this is wrong and it is killing people here in Ky that this is taking place. Because those who are legit are the ones who cannot get trated by a pain Dr without dealing with all the looks and straves when they go to get thier meds. Alot of places like Rite aide, krogers, Cvs will not fill for thses clinics here in Ky WHY is that you think????
shotcock

Richmond, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2011
Sometimes my balls hurt so I smoke some crack.
Legit Pain

United States

#8 Mar 2, 2011
shotcock wrote:
Sometimes my balls hurt so I smoke some crack.
Oh my this sounds serious you poor thing.Have you gotten this checked out? I do hope the crack helps with your pain, but seems to me there should be something besides crack to help your pain. But who am I to judge you. Good Luck And I pray you find relief for your painful balls.
Dingleberry

Danville, KY

#9 Mar 3, 2011
Your an addict!
drifter

United States

#11 Mar 5, 2011
huami wrote:
every situation can be abused. it takes two to abuse a pain clinic. the doctor and the patient. with all of the abuse in the past things are changing. people who do not abuse the help deserve it. it is not all pills. they use anadine treatments, injections that do not get you high, dry needle treatment that involves no drugs and much more. do your homework before you put up a block. for the abusers.......they will always be there. it does not take a pain clinic in town to make an addict. some people do get with the wrong doctors. change your doctor. have family and friends involved. that is also part of your treatment. if you believe that a doctor is treating outside the law.....REPORT HIM. at least the clinic will be investigated. if you are afraid of having a clinic in your town then keep a close eye on it and make sure your accusations are accurate if you think you see abuse by the clinic or a specific doctor. the old saying goes......one bad apple can ruin the whole bunch.
ive had the injections and let me tell im worse now.how do think it feels to have an 8 inch long needle ran threw your spine.ive been takeing oxy for five years now and no one but my wife knows.do you think someone can drink that long and no one relize it.im not a dope im in real legit pain i fell 30 feet off a house and broke my back i need those meds and have to drive all the way to ga to get them.screw ky docters if they delt with what i do every day of my life they would drive it too.
Pain Free

Georgetown, KY

#12 Mar 5, 2011
Theres nothing illegal about going out of state to see a doctor and get prescribed pain medicine just as long as you are taking your pain meds and not selling them and you arent doctor shopping. Its completely legal and Florida loves the money that Kentuckians are bringing them. People have been getting meds from Florida for years.
huami wrote:
tina

Winchester, KY

#13 Mar 5, 2011
Pain Free wrote:
Theres nothing illegal about going out of state to see a doctor and get prescribed pain medicine just as long as you are taking your pain meds and not selling them and you arent doctor shopping. Its completely legal and Florida loves the money that Kentuckians are bringing them. People have been getting meds from Florida for years. <quoted text>
you are absolutely right. but some people do not have the means to get to florida.
jkk

Georgetown, KY

#14 Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia is closer and you can get your pain meds there. Use the internet to get the information you need. It's not that difficult or expensive.
tina wrote:
<quoted text>you are absolutely right. but some people do not have the means to get to florida.
ffffff

Carrollton, TX

#15 May 26, 2011
billy wrote:
Your a dickhead fool
Mary

Williamsburg, KY

#16 Jul 15, 2011
I realize there is alot of people on heavy meds.
I work at a pain clinic, I see this people come in making up false Radiology reports, bring in someone elses urine for testing. Those people ruin it for these people that really that are in pain.

I just can't understand why someone would want to take heavy medication ultering major changes to their self. Crazy in my book.

Why not get yourself right and let God help you thru your addiction.

When you work with these patients there is some that throws up a red flag. Doctor Shopping, Pharmacy shopping....beware these people are also driving on the streets.

I feel sorry for those that really need help with their pain.
money

Elgin, TX

#17 Jul 15, 2011
tina wrote:
<quoted text>bet you think eating high cholesterol, salt, drinking alcohol and having sex unprotected is okay though. it just depends on what is okay in your own opinion ahole.
These are the fruits of life, the four you speak of.
Ripped

Richmond, KY

#18 Jul 16, 2011
Mary wrote:
I realize there is alot of people on heavy meds.
I work at a pain clinic, I see this people come in making up false Radiology reports, bring in someone elses urine for testing. Those people ruin it for these people that really that are in pain.
I just can't understand why someone would want to take heavy medication ultering major changes to their self. Crazy in my book.
Why not get yourself right and let God help you thru your addiction.
When you work with these patients there is some that throws up a red flag. Doctor Shopping, Pharmacy shopping....beware these people are also driving on the streets.
I feel sorry for those that really need help with their pain.
What are the consequences if you are caught doctor shopping. It appears that many people do it and get away doing it.
dr shop

Columbus, OH

#19 Jul 16, 2011
Ripped wrote:
<quoted text>What are the consequences if you are caught doctor shopping. It appears that many people do it and get away doing it.
jailtime is the consequence.
Mary

Williamsburg, KY

#20 Jul 16, 2011
Well for the person that Created a fake Radiology Report, the hospital is going to file charges. So yes you can do time for that. As far as doctor shopping, there is called a casper report that should be ran on each person. This casper report shows what pharmacy and what date each meds they have filled.
Many people do shop around for doctors to give them meds. But who are they hurting just their self.
ginger

United States

#21 Jul 27, 2012
What does the pasadena clinc give u and do they watch u use the bathroom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebecca (body weld) Toyota (Sep '14) 27 min Bodyweld consensus 2
Asian Buffet 1 hr chinky 2
Rejection 2 hr mee 13
Brian miles tmmk 2 hr Bobbie 30
whitney house (Apr '10) 3 hr ABQ8740 17
Looking for Charlie Black use to be married to ... 3 hr Waiting 1
tmmk production rumors 5 hr cardinals1 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages