Canewood mischief
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NewNeighbor

Lexington, KY

#21 Oct 1, 2012
I hear a convicted child molester with a truckload of candy just moved into Canewood...good huntin' for him!
awful

Finchville, KY

#22 Oct 3, 2012
Well i'm sure all those parents that don't watch their kids will be complaining once he gets a hold of them, then again it's the parents fault if he does. Kid are awful in Canewood that's allI have to say.
youre stupid

Louisville, KY

#23 Oct 3, 2012
justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
get out there and crack some fking heads.
if there were more George Zimmermans,
there'd be fewer Trayvon Martins.
Yeah, clearly what the world needs are more murderous paranoid bigots with hero complexes so there can be fewer kids minding their own business as they walk home from the convenience store.

Seriously, do the world a favor and die in a fire.
lolatu

Richmond, KY

#24 Oct 3, 2012
youre stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, clearly what the world needs are more murderous paranoid bigots with hero complexes so there can be fewer kids minding their own business as they walk home from the convenience store.
bwahahahaa... NIGGIHGATSHAT!

so sad your little thug rec'd what more will rec'v in the coming months and years, the tide has turned against you, chimp.
true

Finchville, KY

#25 Oct 4, 2012
I heard that they are gonna try to step up patrol inn the neighborhood and cite the parents for the kids that are misbehaving. I sure hope so. Canewood kids are unlikable punks.
justsayin

West Union, OH

#26 Oct 7, 2012
youre stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
scrw-u-fg-psy, i hope yours was one of the cars painted in bradford you p.o.s., you deserve it.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Vandals-le...

stand up and take action, or lay down and get boned, ur choice fg.
Don wirshire

United States

#27 Oct 8, 2012
What does the famous DON do to help the neighborhood he makes his living from? He is so crooked! Watch out for him.... He will sell you a Stolden golf cart and take your money for lessons you will never get
Quarles arrested

Beattyville, KY

#28 Oct 8, 2012
Bradford Mischief

People spraying racist and curse words on peoples cars. One lady drove to Louisville unaware that somebody spray painted F you on her car.

http://www.wkyt.com
sister

Frankfort, KY

#29 Oct 9, 2012
Going to be worse in Canewood this week with all the little punks being out of school and kids running wild.
justsayin

Richmond, KY

#30 Oct 9, 2012
lie in wait with a paintball gun and nail their asses with that, then call the cops and tell them to find the creeps with paint all over them.

you're not "harming" anyone you're simply "marking" them, just like a bank bag has the colored dye pack,
or like a dog pissing on a tree.

put out some fliers in your neighborhood alerting parents if their kids come home with such paint on them - they were tagged by a concerned neighbor who caught them doing crap.

stand up and take some action!
JimT

Georgetown, KY

#31 Oct 10, 2012
Don wirshire wrote:
What does the famous DON do to help the neighborhood he makes his living from? He is so crooked! Watch out for him.... He will sell you a Stolden golf cart and take your money for lessons you will never get
What is the scoop on Don Wilshire?
betty

Morehead, KY

#32 Oct 10, 2012
i moved to canewood to be cool just like most of you did. now let me.
Ben

United States

#33 Oct 11, 2012
Don wirshire wrote:
You also paid for golf lessons that you never received??? There isn't an honest bone in his body.
more

Winchester, KY

#34 Oct 27, 2012
I live in Canewood by myself. I have a Mossberg 500 12 gauge shotgun 18.5 inch barrel with a pistol grip and also a glock 19. Both guns stay in my bedroom with me. Come see me.
PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#35 Oct 28, 2012
more wrote:
I live in Canewood by myself. I have a Mossberg 500 12 gauge shotgun 18.5 inch barrel with a pistol grip and also a glock 19. Both guns stay in my bedroom with me. Come see me.
Why do you give gun safety lessons or something?
won dilshire

United States

#36 Oct 28, 2012
justsayin wrote:
lie in wait with a paintball gun and nail their asses with that, then call the cops and tell them to find the creeps with paint all over them.

you're not "harming" anyone you're simply "marking" them, just like a bank bag has the colored dye pack,
or like a dog pissing on a tree.

put out some fliers in your neighborhood alerting parents if their kids come home with such paint on them - they were tagged by a concerned neighbor who caught them doing crap.

stand up and take some action!
freaking love this idea!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle mays 4 hr Truth 17
Oliva Vogel (Oct '09) 8 hr HeyNow 22
Run Ron Run 8 hr Friend of Rons 4
Deceased Classmates (Sep '10) 11 hr Addiction Specalist 133
Tmmk to cut jobs 11 hr lol 16
Country boy 20 hr Answer 2
Hottie TJ Williams at Johnson Controls Mon Factory Trash 11

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance