Seeking to Adopt Baby
Very Interested

Corbin, KY

#1 Dec 23, 2008
My husband and I are wanting to adopt a baby. We cannot have children of our own due to an emergency hysterectomy last year. We both have good jobs and can support a baby. However cannot afford the 25000-50000 it takes to do the private adopion. If anyone can help or knows someone who does not want to keep their baby whether teenage mother etc, we would love to be parents.
Adopted

Glenview Nas, IL

#2 Jan 15, 2009
Try to contact the local Social Services office, Denise. They will get you enrolled in the PS-MAPP and get you approved to do a state adoption. It costs $1000, but you are reimbursed after adoption takes place.
Ifur Serus

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Very Interested wrote:
My husband and I are wanting to adopt a baby. We cannot have children of our own due to an emergency hysterectomy last year. We both have good jobs and can support a baby. However cannot afford the 25000-50000 it takes to do the private adopion. If anyone can help or knows someone who does not want to keep their baby whether teenage mother etc, we would love to be parents.
Have you contacted the 'Not Alone Pregnancy Ctr." on N. Hamilton? They might be able to give you some useful info.

Gook luck to you and your husband.
Adoption

Georgetown, KY

#5 Oct 20, 2012
Very Interested wrote:
It does not cost that much to do a private adoption, no where near it! You provide medical coverage for the mother through pregnancy and that is all! Call American Adoption based out of the Paducah area, they are great.
girlygirl

Villa Park, IL

#6 Oct 20, 2012
I think it's wonderful that ur wanting to adopt. There r so many children that need homes. Good loving homes. I hope u can find what will help u all out for the process.
Who who who guess who

United States

#7 Oct 20, 2012
I really have respect for ppl who adopt kids it takes a lot of hard work to give a kid a good home and there r lots of kids out there that need a good home and I'm glad ppl take the time to help kids. I have one of my owe and I love that kid with all my heart. If I never get the chance to have another then I will adopt one as well to give them the chance to be loved. But I want to say thanks to all the adoptive parents out there you all have really good hearts
Who who who guess who

United States

#8 Oct 20, 2012
It's good to have two parents as well cause I'm a single father and it's hard but I would not change it for the world
betty

United States

#9 Oct 21, 2012
I'm about to abort one this week. U want it? I'll meet u in an alley somewhere
brandy

Denver, CO

#10 Oct 26, 2012
betty wrote:
I'm about to abort one this week. U want it? I'll meet u in an alley somewhere
why u wanna abort? how many weeks r u and u should put it up for adoption
betty

United States

#11 Oct 26, 2012
brandy wrote:
<quoted text>why u wanna abort? how many weeks r u and u should put it up for adoption
Lol it was a joke idiot. That's why I said I'll meet in an alley. Omg some people have no common sense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reporting abuse 4 hr Hank 1
UAW Union vote coming to Toyota 10 hr Tired 416
Alicia Hillard 15 hr Happy 5
She's cheating again 18 hr Loco 7
victoria estates (Aug '12) 19 hr Love it here 78
Michael Charron 20 hr Disgusted 3
Georgetown chiropractic 21 hr Misaligned 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages