Right1

United States

#127 Sep 4, 2010
Also I heard through the grape vine that he has been traveling to Florida and back well my husbands brother in-law does that as well and we know its for pills! Tracy if it is really you on here speaking than open your eyes Jeff should not be around your children until help is provided. But that is your decision. I read n a post he hangs around Steven? Is this the young man that was there when all of that happened?
Myob

United States

#128 Sep 4, 2010
Right1 wrote:
Also I heard through the grape vine that he has been traveling to Florida and back well my husbands brother in-law does that as well and we know its for pills! Tracy if it is really you on here speaking than open your eyes Jeff should not be around your children until help is provided. But that is your decision. I read n a post he hangs around Steven? Is this the young man that was there when all of that happened?
yes its same Steven.
Right1

United States

#129 Sep 4, 2010
Why does this man associate with the youth anyways? Does he not have a family to take care of or at least two daughters? Well if you ask me I personally believe the kids should stay with their mother and the mother should keep a closer eye on the oldest daughter I get all the info I need from reliable sources and what i hear is never good news.
Its Scary

United States

#130 Sep 8, 2010
Its so sad how so many drug dealers are still pushing. I know several that was busted and they won't get anything but probation, I know several that are already at it. Some stopped after the bust for a week or two but they are back at it again. The CITY WORKERS need to have a close eye on them. ALL OF THEM. I know alot of them and atleast 80% are involved in drugs, some are selling to the rest but they are all in it together. Its SO SCARY they are roaming all over our city and nothing is being done except using the city's money to bust them them letting them go. Now that sounds like money well spent.
Ignorance

Evansville, IN

#131 Sep 9, 2010
wacka flacka wrote:
Screw that. Rehab is where everyone goes to make easy contacts so they can buy/sell more drugs. They should have a taste of prison to scare them straight.
First of all, you are full of donkey shi\ for even making that statement. How would you know? Have you ever been to rehab? I'd say not, it's pretty expensive and alot more classier people are there than what ignorant hicks like yourself think they are. I am not even going to argue on this stupid one. MY GOD. No wonder the folks there do drugs with the crap that you all post. OH yeah, and to PIKEVILLE KY, you sure opened a can of worms. I wonder where you are really from? Oh, I guess Georgetown.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#132 Sep 9, 2010
Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you are full of donkey shi\ for even making that statement. How would you know? Have you ever been to rehab? I'd say not, it's pretty expensive and alot more classier people are there than what ignorant hicks like yourself think they are. I am not even going to argue on this stupid one. MY GOD. No wonder the folks there do drugs with the crap that you all post. OH yeah, and to PIKEVILLE KY, you sure opened a can of worms. I wonder where you are really from? Oh, I guess Georgetown.
"alot more classier"
*snicker

Wanna watch less celebrity rehab & look around the real world?
Ignorance

Evansville, IN

#133 Sep 9, 2010
I don't need to watch Celebrity Rehab. I already know the truth myself. I don't have to make accusations and assumptions about the people who may try to improve their lives. But how could they with everyone putting them down all the time? YOu think in rehab they beat you down, yell and tell you what a piece of shit you are? If that were the case I could see them doing drugs together. IT's not the case though. So you keep watching Celebrity Rehab because that's obviously where you got your preconceived notions. It's illegal to even film someone in a setting like that. IT's called reality television. God.

Location hidden

#134 Sep 9, 2010
Ignorance wrote:
I don't need to watch Celebrity Rehab. I already know the truth myself. I don't have to make accusations and assumptions about the people who may try to improve their lives. But how could they with everyone putting them down all the time? YOu think in rehab they beat you down, yell and tell you what a piece of shit you are? If that were the case I could see them doing drugs together. IT's not the case though. So you keep watching Celebrity Rehab because that's obviously where you got your preconceived notions. It's illegal to even film someone in a setting like that. IT's called reality television. God.
GOD, you just know everything don't you. God, apparantly you have been watching- since you just told me more about a stupid show than I ever knew before. God, you just said you were a piece of sh!t. God. You are just clueless, God...God.

You know you are just proving my point on why rehab doesn't work.
Sending someone to rehab that doesn't want to be there doesn't give them motivation to change, sorry, prison time does.
Ignorance

Evansville, IN

#135 Sep 9, 2010
Wacka_Flacka wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD, you just know everything don't you. God, apparantly you have been watching- since you just told me more about a stupid show than I ever knew before. God, you just said you were a piece of sh!t. God. You are just clueless, God...God.
Sending someone to rehab that doesn't want to be there doesn't give them motivation to change, sorry, prison time does.
I never SAID no one shouldn't go to prison and I am NOT FULL OF SHIT. I do believe SOME people should go if they commit a crime especially under the influence. ALL I WAS SAYING WAS... That just because so many people have done drugs in this town does'nt mean a FEW can't truly get nor want help. I don't see your CADC certification or credibility nor do I see you out doing anything about it. GO YOU.

Location hidden

#136 Sep 9, 2010
Oh yes! I like it when you move your head back and forth like a chicken and snap your fingers in a Z. More! More!
Ignorance

Evansville, IN

#137 Sep 9, 2010
No, you put words in my mouth. YOu ACCUSED me of watching a show that I NEVER watch. Then, you said that I called MYSELF a piece of shit which is another LIE. Then that wasn't enough, you insinutated and ASSUMED that I proved a bad example for rehab. What kind of drugs are you taking? I am not moving my head back and forth like a chicken and I refuse to argue with an immature person who is so shallow minded that they can't agree to disagree. I don't care what you think, I still think what I want. You nor anyone can change that. It IS MY OPINION, I HAVE THAT RIGHT. If your idea even meant a piss ant's worth to the law then why isn't everyone locked up? If your so damn brilliant. Oh well, can't argue with stupid.... They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. So much for an open respectful discussion.

Location hidden

#138 Sep 9, 2010
Omgosh, I think I'm falling for you, nobody can chicken head, snap AND shout like you. Wanna meet somewhere?
Funny

Evansville, IN

#139 Sep 9, 2010
YOu are funny,
smartie

United States

#140 Sep 9, 2010
Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid do you sound. Apparently there not to classy if there in rehab in the first place

Since: Aug 10

Shepherdsville, KY

#141 Sep 9, 2010
tru
G-town gal

Georgetown, KY

#142 Sep 9, 2010
You all are just so wrong! You act all high and mighty, but you really need to understand how people get hooked on narcotics. These doctors put people on them, and your body builds up a resistance to these drugs, so they take more to kill the pain. They don't always do it for the high. Then when you talk to the doctors, they say there is no alternative to the drugs.(Shots, etc.) We have no right to judge anyone! None of us have any idea what someones life is like until we are in their shoes.
REally

Evansville, IN

#143 Sep 9, 2010
smartie wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid do you sound. Apparently there not to classy if there in rehab in the first place
Yep, you are normal, I am stupid and every person that suffers from an affliction that overcomes it are trash. Go tell them that to their face. You are so right.
BeGGEr

Williamstown, KY

#144 Sep 9, 2010
lock me up and let me dry, please. i do the crime so i will pay the time, i'm just a no good begger. give me a dollar and i give you a holler, next time i see you
Please

Georgetown, KY

#145 Sep 9, 2010
Please, dont use the Lord's name like that over and over. Please all jokes aside.
Wacka_Flacka wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#146 Sep 9, 2010
Please wrote:
Please, dont use the Lord's name like that over and over. Please all jokes aside.<quoted text>
STFU, you being a religious fanatic has nothing to do with me, tyvm. On to the next 1.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TMMK number one concern is safety right?? 4 min French 107
Pediatrician Reviews/Recommendations 38 min Yeah 6
bootlegged dvds at the flea market (Jan '11) 45 min FED UP 63
Keith Jackson 1 hr becca 7
Why video piracy is wrong 1 hr dumb people in th... 4
Robert Coots 8 hr yup 3
Stop Stealing my Damn Titles 10 hr wow 4
scott caldwell murder suicide on valentines day 12 hr Blind 97

Flood Watch for Scott County was issued at March 04 at 3:39AM EST

Georgetown Dating