WORRIED

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

You sound very upset and worried!!! I mean if your brother is completely innocent with nothing to hide why are you trippin? I have no drugs or illegal activity in my home = the police are more than welcome to come up and search it anytime.
Jason Burgess wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get your facts straight - some of these people may have got busted but my brother Jesse was not one of them.This site is bullshit and i think it should be mandatory for you to list your name on here - once people started getting their skulls cracked for running their fucking mouths on here garauntee people would quit gossiping.
LOL

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Funny!!! Maybe your wish will come true next time.. LOL
ex wife wrote:
dam it man i was hoping they would say michael gaines 35 georgetown his day will come
George Washington

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Having the police come into your home and search it anytime was not what i had in mind when i wrote the constitution; and made my slaves die fighting the British for.
WORRIED wrote:
You sound very upset and worried!!! I mean if your brother is completely innocent with nothing to hide why are you trippin? I have no drugs or illegal activity in my home = the police are more than welcome to come up and search it anytime.<quoted text>
WHY

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

If you have nothing to hide what are you afraid of????
George Washington wrote:
Having the police come into your home and search it anytime was not what i had in mind when i wrote the constitution; and made my slaves die fighting the British for.
<quoted text>
Yea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Jason Burgess wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get your facts straight - some of these people may have got busted but my brother Jesse was not one of them.This site is bullshit and i think it should be mandatory for you to list your name on here - once people started getting their skulls cracked for running their fucking mouths on here garauntee people would quit gossiping.
I said these were names I heArd not names of people I know were busted.. Which let me translate since u seem to be dumb... This is the word on the street... Names people around town are saying. So I do have my facts straight. Those who are saying it need get sh it straight. And I know u ain't cracking nobodys skull or anything else for that mAtter thanks for the laugh though! Are u the next to be busted? U act like I got on here and dogged the pi ss out of ur family! Whatever
straight

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

Tell them like it is.. You are right.. He must be scared!! We are sooo tired of all the druggie families.. Lets get them all busted, and take our town back!! It used to be a nice place!!
Yea wrote:
<quoted text> I said these were names I heArd not names of people I know were busted.. Which let me translate since u seem to be dumb... This is the word on the street... Names people around town are saying. So I do have my facts straight. Those who are saying it need get sh it straight. And I know u ain't cracking nobodys skull or anything else for that mAtter thanks for the laugh though! Are u the next to be busted? U act like I got on here and dogged the pi ss out of ur family! Whatever
About DamnTime

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

atleast they went for the real dope problem in town, it sure beats spending all the cities tax money getting dime bags of pot of the streets. aint no telling how many people have robbed or killed someone just so they could smoke a joint. hah.
realprinceofpot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

isnt that about the f uckin truth!!!
crazytown

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

16 year olds shouldn't be on topix, they should be doing their homework and not worrying about drug dealers.Maybe you should keep better company. I will pray for you hun.
Wow

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Only the wrote:
Only the pill heads would ask that question. Why don't you call the local police and ask them ya pill heads.
Maybe a family member of an addict is hoping and praying that the supplier of their loved one got bused. Ever think of that?
Only the

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Yeah ok der da der
interested

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

fox41.com has the mugshots. And yes this family member is hoping one of these A-holes is the dealer that is supplying her child.
Jessica Burgess

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Yea wrote:
<quoted text> I said these were names I heArd not names of people I know were busted.. Which let me translate since u seem to be dumb... This is the word on the street... Names people around town are saying. So I do have my facts straight. Those who are saying it need get sh it straight. And I know u ain't cracking nobodys skull or anything else for that mAtter thanks for the laugh though! Are u the next to be busted? U act like I got on here and dogged the pi ss out of ur family! Whatever
TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT, JASON WAS UPSET AS WE ALL WERE THAT JESSE'S NAME WAS ON HERE. JUST LIKE IF SOMEONE PUTS YOUR NAME OR SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY'S NAME ON HERE I AM SURE YOU ARE GOING TO PUT YOUR TWO CENTS IN AS WELL. ITS SLANDER OF SOMEONE'S NAME. AND NO YOU DONT HAVE YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, THATS THE PROBLEM WITH THIS STUPID WEBSITE, ITS PEOPLE TALKING SH*T ABOUT THINGS THAT THEY "HEAR". WHICH WAS ANOTHER POINT HE WAS TRYING TO MAKE, HE DIDNT THREATEN TO BUST ANYONES SKULL. HE SAID THAT MAYBE IF PEOPLE GOT THEIR SKULLS BUSTED FOR TALKING CRAP ABOUT PEOPLE THEN THEY WOULD SHUT THEIR MOUTHS. WHICH THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN CAUSE VERY FEW PEOPLE USE THEIR REAL NAMES ON HERE. IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO OR ABOUT SOMEONE AND YOU CAN USE THEIR NAME THEN WHY CANT YOU USE YOURS. LOVE HOW PEOPLE TWIST SOMEONE ELSE'S WORDS AROUND TO STIR MORE SHIT.
Jason Burgess

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

straight wrote:
Tell them like it is.. You are right.. He must be scared!! We are sooo tired of all the druggie families.. Lets get them all busted, and take our town back!! It used to be a nice place!!<quoted text>
Anybody that knows me knows i am not a druggie and never have been. And ya i am real scared of you honery fucks who have nothing better to do than lay on your computers and gossip all day because your lives suck so bad that all you can do is talk about everyone elses.
Ratt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Hmmm sounds like the burgess bros might be a little afraid. The response he made for his brother is pathetic. Just makes both of u look like your even more guilty then u are. Maybe u should stop selling dope and u wouldn't be gossiped about. Just a thought. Lmao.
Ratt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Omg. This just gets better. The drug dealer and his wife are all up in arms. Hahaha. Ms. Jessica sorry your hubby is a low life pill head. But I guess it takes one to know one.
Jason Burgess

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Yea wrote:
Dumbass thats original which shows you are as ignorant as the next fuck who wants to lay and waste their time gossiping on this stupid ass website.You must be a women cause hopfully no guy would lay on a computer all day and gossip and hide behind some fake name because in the real world your life sucks so bad.As far as busting someones skull i guess you will never find out.Give me one of your family members name let me post some stupid shit on here and see how pissed you feel.Obviously you dont know me or my brother or our family at all so keep my name and my brothers out of your mouth.If you need anthing else I am not that hard to get a hold of just start asking around.
Ratt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Drug dealers usually aren't that hard to get ahold of. Actually I do know u. Very well. And I wouldn't dream of giving u my name because I know what kind of crazy person u are. Funny how u keep making fun of people sitting around on the computer all day. What is it that your doing?
Jason burgess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Hi my name is Jason and I like to deal drugs, use drugs, and deny it. I am a low life piece of scum and will double cross u in a heartbeat.
IKNOW

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

very well put Jason, now maybe you should turn
ur self in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Georgetown Forum right now

Search the Georgetown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min day after day 144,958
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,110
Best Hair Stylest 3 hr hello 5
Brandon Fisher 4 hr looking 5
michael graves? (Dec '09) 6 hr G-Town 11
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr LMS 26,173
pain pill abuse 14 hr Selling out 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Georgetown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000