Gay community in Georgetown

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Interested

Georgetown, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2011
I have lived in Georgetown for 15 years and it appears that the gay and lesbian community here is growning very fast. I am suprised that a community with so many churches and such conservative values in terms of liquor would tolorate such behavior out of its citizens.
Open Minded

Georgetown, KY

#2 Jan 14, 2011
You're going to h3ll for you views on this. Everyone has the right to chose their lifestyle without being judged. Sexual preference is a choice
gtownhater

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jan 14, 2011
They all need to move to California
wth

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 14, 2011
Open Minded wrote:
You're going to h3ll for you views on this. Everyone has the right to chose their lifestyle without being judged. Sexual preference is a choice
Open minded as long as their views don't conflict with yours, eh. Not sure you understand the definition.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 14, 2011
We are everywhere!!!!!! lol you better believe it, we are growing and not going away!
loose

Pflugerville, TX

#6 Jan 14, 2011
Please GO AWAY!!!!!!!!
texas_pride

United States

#7 Jan 14, 2011
Interested wrote:
I am suprised that a community with so many churches and such conservative values in terms of liquor would tolorate such behavior out of its citizens.
what behavior? Are gays speeding in school zones and breaking into cars?
Wow

Richmond, KY

#8 Jan 14, 2011
Whoever started this is an idiot,,, just b/c there are churches in town doesn't mean everyone should believe the same thing! Get out of the medievil ages and grow up!
loose

Pflugerville, TX

#9 Jan 14, 2011
Hey wow!!!

Suck it!!
Yes

Georgetown, KY

#10 Jan 14, 2011
texas_pride wrote:
<quoted text>what behavior? Are gays speeding in school zones and breaking into cars?
Actually they are. They can't wait long enough to get their wang up some other dudes ass or stick their tounge in a snatch that they are placing our citizens in danger with their speeding through school zones.
texas_pride

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2011
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually they are. They can't wait long enough to get their wang up some other dudes ass or stick their tounge in a snatch that they are placing our citizens in danger with their speeding through school zones.
oh, so you're saying gays have a higher sex drive then straights? Always on the prowl for sex? You're thinking of the married men that can't wait to get to the "titty bar".
feedup

Richmond, KY

#12 Jan 15, 2011
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the sick puppy here.what a nasty mouth,you dont have a clue,lol
jessie

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2011
small minded, lack of knowledge, ignorant - the three words that come to mind when i read crap like this that others buy into because they are small minded as well.

there is NOTHING written in the bible about being gay that was stated by JESUS. find me a quote and then we can talk. don't give me the quote about reproducing and cleaving - most everything in the bible is written by men...every wonder why there isn't a perspective written by a woman?

the bible is easy to understand - one message clear as a bell - the golden rule - love one another - get over your hatred and move on.
Bible Study

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 15, 2011
Leviticus 18:22, "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."

1 Corinthians 6:9-11, "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor male prostitutes, nor homosexual offenders, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor slanderers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."

Romans 1:24-27, "Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator who is praised forever amen. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion."

Since: Oct 08

Georgetown, KY

#15 Jan 15, 2011
I love how people quote the Old Testament in an attempt to legitimize their ignorance and hatred for Homosexuality. Because within the same text, Leviticus, it also states that it is an "abomination" to eat shellfish or to wear multi-blended fabrics (All your clothes had better be 100% of a single fabric or you're going to hell just like me).
Let's not forget, it's the OLD TESTAMENT. Which most churches and the mainstream religious community do not "follow"...except when they need something to say against Homosexuality. Why? Because the New Testament, and Jesus himself, has not a single thing even remotely related to Homosexuality. If it were such an "abomination", don't you think Jesus would have said something about it?

Oh and don't forget Deuteronomy 22, which states that if a woman is not a virgin on her wedding day that she shall be taken to her father's house and stoned to death. That's in the Old Testament. Why don't we follow that to the letter (as with the others I mentioned in Leviticus) like people try to do with the text they "claim" is about Homosexuality? Oh wait, that's right, because Christianity is about picking and choosing what you want to believe from The Bible and what you don't.-face palm- My bad.

Let us not forget also, that you must consider the times in which the text was written (by man, not by God) and if you actually read said text, you'll begin to understand that an "abomination" back then was something that was considered unclean. Not something that would cast you to the fires of hell, as people would have you believe today. But, I guess that's too logical and intellectual for most people to understand or accept now a days.

Any "Bible" that actually has the word 'homosexual' in it has been translated incorrectly because the word 'homosexual' didn't come into existence until the 1900's. So that in of itself is a joke.

Seriously, why don't you educate yourself a bit about the religion to assume to know so much about and more from a different aspect that simply sitting in your pew, assuming the role of a "good Christian" and putting yourself out there as such instead of realizing you're just as "corrupt" as everyone else.

You just got pwned by an agnostic/atheist f4ggot about your own religion. ;D How does it feel? Hey, at least Hell will be nicely decorated and will be a 24/7 party!
what what in the butt

Georgetown, KY

#18 Jan 16, 2011
Gays are taking over georgetown F N Sweet!
SteveO

Morehead, KY

#19 Jan 16, 2011
Josh are you a top or bottom? I see you as a catcher myself but who knows you probably like to bat too.
Tell me what it is about suckings a D that is so great? Dont be shy now tell us cupcake

Since: Jan 11

Georgetown, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2011
Well cupcake I don't think it's any of your business but ya know at least he's man enough to be who he is an use his real name! So unless your the one wanting to blow him I'd shut up! Just saying
Yep

United States

#21 Jan 16, 2011
The two that live on Walnut Street have HIV.
who

Georgetown, KY

#22 Jan 16, 2011
What r there names, r they a couple?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KAF/ aichi forge (Jul '12) 3 hr Hit me up 19
you dont make him happy 4 hr Unbelievable 12
what us your age and the oldest or youngest per... 5 hr measuringup 7
exciting threesome wanted (May '12) 7 hr igotgirls 5
Anyone know Keith Harwood? (Mar '15) 7 hr Buttfairyy 10
orange blossom special 8 hr Uhh 4
Who knows her 13 hr You are stupid 4

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance