Amber & Bill

Lexington, KY

#46 Aug 28, 2011
Hey he's a nice guy
amber

Columbus, OH

#47 Sep 1, 2011
i think its funny shante or bitt young keep using my name bc they scared to talk shit under there name grow up girls
in the papers

Lexington, KY

#48 Dec 1, 2011
Looks like this finally hit the papers. Letter signed by 23 GPD officers against Reeves is made public.
Bob

Georgetown, KY

#49 Dec 1, 2011
in the papers wrote:
Looks like this finally hit the papers. Letter signed by 23 GPD officers against Reeves is made public.
It was supposed to be destroyed and Tom Bell posted it online without the officers' permission. Bell seems to be fixated on Greg Reeves and won't be happy unless he can destroy his life. My question is why does the state AG allow someone on his staff to continually criticize the head of a local police agency? This is beyond 1st amendment issues...it pertains to appropriateness of interjecting himself into local law enforcement issues. I think he just needs to stfu and do his damn job in Frankfort, or resign and run for office in Georgetown. That way he would find out what people really think about his opinion.
lloyd

Winchester, KY

#50 Dec 1, 2011
It's about time the citizens see how our police dept is run just don't blame the chief don't forget the other part of the favorites captains and Lt's that knows this was going on and supported him.and nothing to stop it..advise fire him and hire a new chief ..you can't hire witin the dept.go outside and hire someone that's not afraid to come in and lay down the discipline..
Vested

Marion, IN

#51 Dec 6, 2011
Someday people will look back and wonder why the City allowed such garbage to run the police department. He is a pathetic excuse for a police officer that everyone in Georgetown should be embarrassed about.
Tpo

Georgetown, KY

#52 Dec 6, 2011
GPD definitely needs a new police chief. Greg Reeves is a dirty bird! Corrupt!
Vested wrote:
Someday people will look back and wonder why the City allowed such garbage to run the police department. He is a pathetic excuse for a police officer that everyone in Georgetown should be embarrassed about.
Tom Bell

Georgetown, KY

#53 Dec 8, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It was supposed to be destroyed and Tom Bell posted it online without the officers' permission. Bell seems to be fixated on Greg Reeves and won't be happy unless he can destroy his life. My question is why does the state AG allow someone on his staff to continually criticize the head of a local police agency? This is beyond 1st amendment issues...it pertains to appropriateness of interjecting himself into local law enforcement issues. I think he just needs to stfu and do his damn job in Frankfort, or resign and run for office in Georgetown. That way he would find out what people really think about his opinion.
Wow are you stupid....
lloyd

United States

#54 Dec 8, 2011
You people might want to listen to Tom ok he has worked for the GPD so I would say he knows what he is talking about the thing is they went after him for doing his job and some others I would say Tom didn't kiss a@@ that's why he had to go there's more officers scared to say the fear of losing there job then you have some others in the upper administration is blind sided because they are brain washed by the chief.wake up citizens let's get the corruption out of here its embarrassing...
In the know

United States

#55 Dec 9, 2011
@Lloyd, the upper administration is not blind sided or brainwashed, they just can't do anything about it either!
well

Georgetown, KY

#56 Dec 9, 2011
Well who can do something about it???
In the know wrote:
@Lloyd, the upper administration is not blind sided or brainwashed, they just can't do anything about it either!
Someone Who Knows

United States

#57 Dec 12, 2011
In the know wrote:
Sure, they can don something about it. They just need to quit fearing for their jobs, grow a pair, and stand up for what's right. These men would put their lives on the line to protect someone they have never met, but they won't stand up to an average, everyday bully??? I don't get it.
lloyd

Winchester, KY

#58 Dec 27, 2011
Well the city police has some new officers glad to see that they hired some.word of caution to the new guys..don't get caught up in the corruption in the dept....
Ralph

Georgetown, KY

#59 Dec 27, 2011
lloyd wrote:
Well the city police has some new officers glad to see that they hired some.word of caution to the new guys..don't get caught up in the corruption in the dept....
The best advice to the new officers is don't believe all the crap that gets put on Topix
Elated

Las Vegas, NV

#60 Feb 3, 2012
All anyone has to do is read back through this thread to see why he is finally gone.
mark

Georgetown, KY

#62 Feb 13, 2012
Captain Scott Starnes is just as dirty as Greg Reeves was! He needs to go to!
lloyd wrote:
It's about time the citizens see how our police dept is run just don't blame the chief don't forget the other part of the favorites captains and Lt's that knows this was going on and supported him.and nothing to stop it..advise fire him and hire a new chief ..you can't hire witin the dept.go outside and hire someone that's not afraid to come in and lay down the discipline..
oo!
J Maul

Virgie, KY

#63 Mar 4, 2012
if you are that pissed at the city poilce you can always call the state po po. they might kick your ass if you screw with them but at least they wont steal your money or dope.
Family 2

United States

#64 Mar 8, 2012
Wth does spelling have to do with the opinion of Greg Reeves?

In my opinion, it was going on before Reevs took the reins . Didnt he also take out his DOUBLE DOP when wife got in trouble huLu
Family 2

United States

#65 Mar 8, 2012
Reeves just chose nor to do anything about the wrong doing. If you dpnt consider dpuble dipping wrong doing
But hey, its not just its sherrif office too
helllllo

Richmond, KY

#66 Apr 14, 2012
some of the new officers are hot!!! i dont mind being pulled over by them :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie Espinal 32 min Oaks 19
toyota bargain board 2 hr anon 2
Who got arrested behind Long John Silvers 7 hr bam 5
Roger persley got picked up for trafficking 7 hr David 1
Add a word drop a word (Jun '14) 16 hr White girl 74
2015 Kentucky Invitational Truck &Tractor Pull Fri TNT Motorsports 1
Barbie Fri really tho 9
Georgetown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web